www.BrotherhoodofPain.is

Because the ones he suspended or will suspend are the ones that are so super easy to rat out.
I am sure Big A got alot of solid defenses and is able to reconstruct his forum very quickly should it get knocked offline.

ProMuscle is the biggest source board out there IMO.

Because of my lies? Such as?

Also, I love how you are avoiding addressing made up stuff about weighting being unnecessary during analytics, or how I am unable to test anything. So who's the liar?
Once again and atleast the 10th time I've personally posted this in numerous threads and tons of guys have asked you hundreds of times but every single time you avoid the question. Can you not avoid this please.
I just dont understand why you dont verify this cause it could resolve alot of issiues cause there are so many guys that would use your services but they all say you dont have the equipment.

If you use google maps your location is not a facility not even close.

I'll write it in bold letters so you dont miss the question for the hundreath time.

IS IT POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO PROVE YOUR TESTING FACILITY OR LABORATORY is ACTUALLY REAL?????????????

I REALLY HOPE YOUR NOT USING THE SAME DEVICE THAT HOME LAND SECURITY USUES TO IDENTIFY COMPOUNDS AND THEN YOU JUST GUESS THE MG PER ML

Once again and atleast the 10th time I've personally posted this in numerous threads and tons of guys have asked you hundreds of times but every single time you avoid the question. Can you not avoid this please.
I just dont understand why you dont verify this cause it could resolve alot of issiues cause there are so many guys that would use your services but they all say you dont have the equipment.

I'll write it in bold letters so you dont miss the question for the hundreath time.

IS IT POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO PROVE YOUR TESTING FACILITY OR LABORATORY is ACTUALLY REAL?????????????

I REALLY HOPE YOUR NOT USING THE SAME DEVICE THAT HOME LAND SECURITY USUES TO IDENTIFY COMPOUNDS AND THEN YOU JUST GUESS THE MG PER ML
He posted time stamped pics of his lab with his dick out, back when Sparta fucked up their gear and started blaming jano for it.

I’m not taking any sides here, I’m just saying... The timestamped mass spec/analyzing lab dick pic did indeed get posted.

Now I’ll let you two get back to it.

Find it quite funny how some of you fags are having some nice conversations with the "hacker", like he aint causing enough issues within Meso. Instead of completely telling him to fuck off, everyone almost embraces him and jokes around with him. predictable fellas, surprised this shit head is still.allowed on the board.

He posted time stamped pics of his lab with his dick out, back when Sparta fucked up their gear and started blaming jano for it.

I’m not taking any sides here, I’m just saying... The timestamped mass spec/analyzing lab dick pic did indeed get posted.

Now I’ll let you two get back to it.

Time-stamped photos of his di... LAB! Lab, i meant lab... Can i see them? :D

I am not avoiding that question, I'm on verge of completely ignoring you because it feels like beating the air. That's a difference.

If you think the samples are received anywhere near my facility, you have to be incredibly naive. Or if you think it's actually me picking them up.

Yes, I've did so so many times I just ignore or taunt the people requesting more.

If you want more, it will be 350$ for pictures, pictures of my pride in the frame will be free of charge.

We, professionals, call it FTIR or Raman.

You caught me, I use that and I'm a goddamn magician (read the next quote very very very carefully and derive the implications in regard to your question)

Results from Jano. Perfect. This was a test for him with three control samples sent and dhb from pristine and npp from AA . Both perfect as well. I sent in:
Sample 1: 1.5 ml pristine dhb;
Sample 2: .75 ml dhb and .75 mct oil;
Sample 3: 1.5 ml AA npp;
Sample 4: 1.5 ml mct oil;
Sample 5: 1.5 ml US script/ Pharma test Cyp.

I am not avoiding that question, I'm on verge of completely ignoring you because it feels like beating the air. That's a difference.

If you think the samples are received anywhere near my facility, you have to be incredibly naive. Or if you think it's actually me picking them up.

Yes, I've did so so many times I just ignore or taunt the people requesting more.

If you want more, it will be 350$ for pictures, pictures of my pride in the frame will be free of charge.

We, professionals, call it FTIR or Raman.

You caught me, I use that and I'm a goddamn magician (read the next quote very very very carefully and derive the implications in regard to your question)
I'm on the verge of completely ignoring you lol. You sound like a child and you always avoid having big boy conversations but that's expected from a person that's not a professional

As I thought you would avoid the question.

Your operation is legal from what you say so why would you send samples to a place that looks like a crack house and not your "facility" and your a registered company which isnt registered lol dumbass. Do you actually realize how stupid that sounds and how many lies you get caught in. That dosent make sense. Bro you run a legal company so why would pictures or video be so hard to show and you dont have website. Your the only legal company in your profession on the planet that dosent have a website or proof where you operate.

Your the only legitimate company that works like this. Your not registered, your place on google maps looks like crack house, and you have no proof of you "facility" ( your moms basement)

The results you posted mean nothing. If you use the same device that home land uses then it will identify compounds and and I hope I dont have to say this more than once to you. For example it can identify primobolan enthatate and all you gotta do is make up any MG per ML you want. Just like if its test prop your not going to say its 200mg cause that's stupid. You just stay in the range of the compound.

How can you be trusted cause you've have been doing this a long time right but your dumbass cant even "weigh" masteron correctly which is the easiest thing then you blame it on your "fake" partner that dosent exist. 200 hundreds samples in a week lol. I cant beleive you even said that and expected guys that know to beleive that.

Unlike the pathological liar, compulsive liars are easier to figure out. Their stories don't usually have a ring of truth to them. ... Some types of compulsive liar personality disorder are the habitual liar and the narcissistic liar. Habitual liars are people who lie all the time and cant help themselves no matter how stupid they sound.

You will be over there once there are no forums left besides BOP. [emoji23][emoji23]

Now apologize. Dont make me take off my belt boy.

MESO will be always here. And no offense towards you but I’m not apologizing for shit. I can’t stand BOP.

Why is everyone embracing this clown? We all should tell him to fuck off, I’m sure bop will be up soon that’s why you come daily scared here to give the site status and claiming victory of another day.

This isn’t about bop anymore, this guy is hurting the community and 2 sites have been heard, you have the choice to visit any site you want, at the end 90% of sources in bop are the same sources that ad in every single board, they don’t have exclusive sources of their own, today was bop and SF, tomorrow who knows what his plan is, we should see if these board will b back, then his plan will b shut down others

This isn’t about bop anymore, this guy is hurting the community and 2 sites have been heard, you have the choice to visit any site you want, at the end 90% of sources in bop are the same sources that ad in every single board, they don’t have exclusive sources of their own, today was bop and SF, tomorrow who knows what his plan is, we should see if these board will b back, then his plan will b shut down others

What do you suggest since you want to be all nicey nice to this guy. BOP and SF got reported only because they were EASY. And around here they aren’t going to be missed at all.

If you haven’t heard, BOP is bad for the community so we’re not going to cry about it being down.

Why don't we tell them to fuck off the way I see it is they will just keep coming back. And fuck you will just make them or him more persistent. I don't agree with the snitching but I respect someone who at least will tell me this is what I'm going to do as hacker dude explains. At least hacked dude tells peeps to button their shit up. I know this might be a unpopular way to think but I don't see them just up and leaving with a fuck you. But telling people they will rat you out is a pussy way to hustle in my belief