www.BrotherhoodofPain.is

The domain snitching continues! Soon we will have no more paid boards. Let’s look at the bright side of things here- more and more shit labs removed from the market, no more fake-traffic admin-scamming forums, and less drama. @Bluerun take em all down, fuck it. Your still a major bitch though and we all think your a POS.
Yes let the great boards thrive while the lowlife garbage scamming ones get the shitcan. So let SF get back up as that place isn't all that bad, and let ASF and Muscleandscience stay..and certainly don't touch Meso :)

Take out the shit labs like Hammer/Victory/Sparta too.

Yes let the great boards thrive while the lowlife garbage scamming ones get the shitcan. So let SF get back up as that place isn't all that bad, and let ASF and Muscleandscience stay..and certainly don't touch Meso :)

Take out the shit labs like Hammer/Victory/Sparta too.
@Bluerun if you take out Sparta then I know at least @T-Bagger would change his mind about you..

List me websites or emails. I will see if there is any potential to come after them. I can immediately tell you if there is a chance

Hey blue I got to know I mean this is a bigger question than the meaning of life, and honestly I can't figure it out. Do new VW bugs count as slug bugs?

fitnessgeared.com to be decided (TBD)
ironmagazineforums.com SAFE
steroid-forums.com SUSPENDED
brotherhoodofpain.com SUSPENDED
hardcore-underground.com SAFE
professionalmuscle.com SAFE
thinksteroids.com SAFE
anabolicsteroidforums.com SAFE
anasci.org WILL BE SUSPENDED
ugbodybuilding.com TBD
muscleandscience.com TBD
eroids.com SAFE
musclemecca.com TBD
forums.steroid.com TBD
canadianjuicemonsters.net TBD
anabolicarchitects.com
musclesenmetal.com SAFE
bs-forum.com TBD
TheFitnessBoard.com TBD
steroidology.com WILL BE SUSPENDED
superiormuscle.com TBD
ugmuscle.is TBD
steroidsourcetalk.org TBD

List me websites or emails. I will see if there is any potential to come after them. I can immediately tell you if there is a chance
Sst mods don’t make a dime, you should mark them as safe. Hardcore-underground should not be listed as safe. Unless D-Red is helping you out with this or he paid your extortion fee, I’d put him out next.

I posted copies of posts from BrotherhoodofPain concerning Janoshik .
How can this be done if it is gone ?
Do you think I copied every post ever made on the board ?
This scammer sent everyone this book he wrote :

I don't know if you are a tech guy or you aren't. Please read it to the bottom you will not forgive it.

I wanted you to understand whats going on now. So DWBO said that he has a new domain

brotherhoodofpain.ws

I want to remind you that I said on August 30th that .com domain has been suspended and will not be released to owner. They can't run their board on the old address.

So with a new domain brotherhoodofpain.ws they start from scratch.

And the old domain .com has been removed from Google Search so if you try to look for and old forums you will find nothing. Whatever history with your product or brand you have builded..it's gone.

For google they don't exist. Not at all. These days people use Google for literally everything. So if person is willing to find information about steroids... or cycle... or whatever related to bodybuilding... he will never be directed to visit brotherhoodofpain.ws

You should really consider coming back to place that have no history and has ZERO credibility for Google Search.

If they had reinstalled .com domain it would be wort something. Not as much as it used to be but something.

If you have money to spend on ads why don't you spend your money elsewhere? You can't get worse results for your hard earned money.

I understand that you like or admire DWBO and the old forum. Old forum does not exist. It was build up on lie. Everything they told you about forum was a lie. It was cheap hosting and registrar who shut down domain based on single abuse report.

I promised DWBO that as soon as the board is alive I will report it again. I can't understand why they used German registrar who complies all ICANN regulation. And Germany is country that is against steroids, using, possessing and trading.

I can only think that PAiN is gone and DWBO is an old man who is computer illiterate who is kept in the dark and really doesn't know what he is doing.

My offer is still on the table. If DWBO, PAiN or whoever is behind the board will pay me I will not report it and give a hint how to restore .com domain.

Scammer is begging now .

Chinese registrars ask for ID for the guy to be able to make an abuse report. Take a look at those. Malaysians one's too. Worst case scenario have several domains and Tor like UGMuscle.

That guy is a one trick person. Take that trick and the only thing he can do is imitate other sources with fake email addresses.

Somebody put all sites Dylan Germilli is on. Isarms.com? He's involved with a few and Rips off naive buyers.

fitnessgeared.com to be decided (TBD)
ironmagazineforums.com SAFE
steroid-forums.com SUSPENDED
brotherhoodofpain.com SUSPENDED
hardcore-underground.com SAFE
professionalmuscle.com SAFE
thinksteroids.com SAFE
anabolicsteroidforums.com SAFE
anasci.org WILL BE SUSPENDED
ugbodybuilding.com TBD
muscleandscience.com TBD
eroids.com SAFE
musclemecca.com TBD
forums.steroid.com TBD
canadianjuicemonsters.net TBD
anabolicarchitects.com
musclesenmetal.com SAFE
bs-forum.com TBD
TheFitnessBoard.com TBD
steroidology.com WILL BE SUSPENDED
superiormuscle.com TBD
ugmuscle.is TBD
steroidsourcetalk.org TBD
Why is Professional muscle safe? They're king of sourcing. You go after small boards and leave the giant whale of sourcing alone?