www.BrotherhoodofPain.is

@MD2815 @Bluerun clearly we’re sick of you guys and your broken English bullshit. You too @DW BO . You’ve all posted one too many garbage text spun “I no scam I do registrar tattle, I do big extort and do panda purple siteweb hack” posts for our enjoyment. You three do not provide adequate entertainment for us anymore. Please kindly do so or shut the Fck up. Thanks

I guess your mommy didn't cook your lunch today. Sorry for that, she was sucking some good big Polish cock.

I guess your mommy didn't cook your lunch today. Sorry for that, she was sucking some good big Polish cock.
Your dumbass couldn’t ID my mom even if I gave you my first and last name. Your all talk.

By the way, that was by far the dumbest insult I’ve ever heard on here. You should go to 4chan or reddit, you’d fit right in with the rest of those middle schoolers.

Last edited:
Lol. No a federal indictment will not have an alias on it.
I have seen it and will post a photo after I get off work. It happens all the time with internet and gang crime, the legal documents will mention both legal name and alias used while commiting said crime.

Lol. No a federal indictment will not have an alias on it.
Go look at any federal case against the American mob and every single persons real name and alias is used in court documents. Do some research before attempting to correct people.

I have seen it and will post a photo after I get off work. It happens all the time with internet and gang crime, the legal documents will mention both legal name and alias used while commiting said crime.
Post up, because I believe you’re right.

I don’t think any of this matters because we are basing this whole “federal indictment” off of one random comment made on steroid-forums. The guy didn’t provide any evidence, besides the fact that his “close relative works in LE”...

Of course it will say a alias if the person has one that they went by but there is no indictment without the persons real government name on it first. There is no indictment with just an Alias

Of course it will say a alias if the person has one that they went by but there is no indictment without the persons real government name on it first. There is no indictment with just an Alias
That goes unsaid, how would they give legal paperwork to someone they don't even know?