www.BrotherhoodofPain.is

Problem is, you have A LOT of people sucking Sparta's dick over there so no one will say shit. Personally, even though Fusion is brewing for them, I refuse to buy SHIT from Sparta because I don't trust them. I'll buy and have bought Fusion's gear, which has been great in my own experience. I'd rather buy straight from the brewer than from Sparta.
Can you buy straight from fusion? My understanding is all emails handled by sparta and then goes to a shipper.

Problem is, you have A LOT of people sucking Sparta's dick over there so no one will say shit. Personally, even though Fusion is brewing for them, I refuse to buy SHIT from Sparta because I don't trust them. I'll buy and have bought Fusion's gear, which has been great in my own experience. I'd rather buy straight from the brewer than from Sparta.
Even on SST I was noticing that with Sharta.

Can you buy straight from fusion? My understanding is all emails handled by sparta and then goes to a shipper.

You can buy straight from Fusion. You can email or hit them up on Wickr, that's why Fusion brought Atom on to help with emails and board questions. If you look, Fusion and Spartas prices are even different.

You can buy straight from Fusion. You can email or hit them up on Wickr, that's why Fusion brought Atom on to help with emails and board questions. If you look, Fusion and Spartas prices are even different.
I thought after the merger, fusion increased his to match sparta? I though fusion brewed everything and sparta was just the customer service rep? Dang, wish I would have known that.

Yeah, the shills were bad on SF and BOP for sparta. Don't recall seeing it as bad as he had it.

I thought after the merger, fusion increased his to match sparta? I though fusion brewed everything and sparta was just the customer service rep? Dang, wish I would have known that.

Yeah, the shills were bad on SF and BOP for sparta. Don't recall seeing it as bad as he had it.

As far as I know, you should be fine with Sparta's shit since Fusion is brewing it. I just refuse to give my money to a source who was knowingly sending out .65mg aromasin caps.

It's really just the select few people who suck Spartas dick hard on SST. They just do it a lot.

I never understood the attraction to those assholes. I hate them so much it’s unreal.

That fucking cock sucker who was over here with his “brochacho” bullshit... I seriously hope he dies a slow and horrible death.

Awww come on man, you don't wanna bro it up with Leo and crew and get fuckin swole? Just make sure you have your lady friends send him nudes like they ask for just about every fucking day.

Awww come on man, you don't wanna bro it up with Leo and crew and get fuckin swole? Just make sure you have your lady friends send him nudes like they ask for just about every fucking day.
I know it’s wrong to have that hatred in my heart but if I could witness them dying a thousand deaths, I’d cheer for an encore for a few more.

I know it’s wrong to have that hatred in my heart but if I could witness them dying a thousand deaths, I’d cheer for an encore for a few more.

I understand what you mean man, sometimes it's just hard not to hate some people especially when they do fucked up shit like that.

I'm just glad that no one got hurt (I hope) and it all got brought to light before someone got hurt or grew massive tits from their .65mg aromasin. Knowing what they know now, if they continue to buy from them that's on them.

I understand what you mean man, sometimes it's just hard not to hate some people especially when they do fucked up shit like that.

I'm just glad that no one got hurt (I hope) and it all got brought to light before someone got hurt or grew massive tits from their .65mg aromasin. Knowing what they know now, if they continue to buy from them that's on them.
Exposing their incompetence actually got me banned at SST and those cock suckers protected Sparta. Which prompted me to make this:
9EAD4527-5F62-4D03-97D5-85839AF39B58.jpeg

For instance you can register exotic domain like .is or .ws IF you choose the wrong registrar I will shut it down.

brotherhoodofpain.ws is an example. This is another scam site I will shut down IF there is any traffic over there. They used German registrar who follow up abuse reports.

I believe you're mistaken but I haven't taken a long look at it. My experience is that even State actors can't take down some sites without a court order in the relevant country. Explain to me how you can do it when State actors or top lawyers are not able to do it.

Obviously if you choose the wrong registrar then it will be shut down. But if you choose the correct registrar in the correct country then you can't do much without you disclosing your identity and going to court.

Oh that’s a whole separate issue that I won’t even begin to try and piece together.

Who’s brewing for who? What ? Why? HOW? They just conveniently met somewhere, and decided to join forces and work together under two separate names..? Now you have The option of Sparta or Fusion, but there’s no difference because there the same? Why are there two options and both are the same? Who’s brewing what, why did these labs decide to publicly go into business together, and why the fuck should I order from one vs. the other if I know they are the same damn lab, just with a different label? None of it makes sense, I call it UGL autism. I won’t be ordering from either one. SST actually has some very good sources, but they tend to stay quiet and don’t do weird shit like this. My go to SST source has a thread that’s dead as fuck, and I think that it’s dead just because he doesn’t bump his post with some dumbass Greek mythology named contest every other day.

Oh that’s a whole separate issue that I won’t even begin to try and piece together.

Who’s brewing for who? What ? Why? HOW? They just conveniently met somewhere, and decided to join forces and work together under two separate names..? Now you have The option of Sparta or Fusion, but there’s no difference because there the same? Why are there two options and both are the same? Who’s brewing what, why did these labs decide to publicly go into business together, and why the fuck should I order from one vs. the other if I know they are the same damn lab, just with a different label? None of it makes sense, I call it UGL autism. I won’t be ordering from either one. SST actually has some very good sources, but they tend to stay quiet and don’t do weird shit like this. My go to SST source has a thread that’s dead as fuck, and I think that it’s dead just because he doesn’t bump his post with some dumbass Greek mythology named contest every other day.
I think Sparta realized they are nothing but shit so they decided to team up with Fusion, who apparently knows what he’s doing. I would hope people would just give Sparta the big old FU and go straight to Fusion.

@MD2815 @Bluerun clearly we’re sick of you guys and your broken English bullshit. You too @DW BO . You’ve all posted one too many garbage text spun “I no scam I do registrar tattle, I do big extort and do panda purple siteweb hack” posts for our enjoyment. You three do not provide adequate entertainment for us anymore. Please kindly do so or shut the Fck up. Thanks

I'm assuming so, but I don't know a ton about federal law. I think a grand jury would decide whether or not "dwbo" and "PAiN" should be charged and if they decide they will indicate using their legal names and aliases.
Lol. No a federal indictment will not have an alias on it.