www.BrotherhoodofPain.is

I'm not saying you lied about weighing compound I'm saying you said you dont use GS or MS but then said you did? Its right there in the post you actually said you use GS and MS then in next post you said you didnt.
Ok, so you don't understand how quoting works and you waste my time with that. I never ever said I use GCMS, because I don't own one, the problem is not with me, problem is with your comprehension, just as I expected.

Therefore trying to explain anything to you might be as useful as trying to explain stuff to my dog. Now, I'm not keen on wasting my time, so if you'll excuse me.

If this was 1 isolated incident then its possible terminology could be questioned .
You accepted funds for testing and failed then made excuses .
You failed to test all samples I sent you with Raws and Oils .
I sent you samples from Sparta and when you were banned for lies you pocketed the Bitcoin . Did you not state you would make reparations ?
Pompeyo sent you more samples from his warehouse and you pocketed his Bitcoin.
Time after time your actions are that of a common thief or scammer .
With absolute power comes absolute corruption as you have proven .
Your Propensity to defuse every situation by calling people incompetent loses its intensity after a dozen or so misunderstandings

If this was 1 isolated incident then its possible terminology could be questioned .
I sent you samples from Sparta and when you were banned for lies you pocketed the Bitcoin . Did you not state you would make reparations ?
Time after time your actions are that of a common thief or scammer .
With absolute power comes absolute corruption as you have proven .
Your Propensity to defuse every situation by calling people incompetent loses its intensity after a dozen or so misunderstandings
Speaking of Sparta - that shitbag produced Aromasin at .67 yet he was still running around BoP and SST. And that was not a Jano test.

Why don't you actually address the things I pointed out?
Oh right, you can't.

You can't ban me here, so you have to avoid addressing points made.
How sad, isn't it?

1. I offered refund right away, you banned me from BOP and stopped replying to my emails, without replying to my offer.
2. @SpartaPharmaUSA paid for those samples, not you, and I delivered ALL the results to them.

Pompeyo sent me samples and he got the results. Why don't you ask him to make them public? Because they came back EXACTLY the same (read as shitty) as all those that were tested BLIND?

You are a liar and a piece of shit.

So you have not ruined how many sponsors livelihood by misleading results ?
Lets say I'm the idiot with low comprehension skills you claim .
Then why would you destroy sponsors and then state it's because you are so busy and assistants mistakes ?
That does not require in comprehension skills now does it .
Shame on you !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of Sparta - that shitbag produced Aromasin at .67 yet he was still running around BoP and SST. And that was not a Jano test.
DWBO sent me some samples from SpartaPharma, which Sparta paid for long ago and they got their results. That's why I have tagged sparta, so he can chime in and prove this old fuck is just a liar.

So you have not ruined how many sponsors livelihood by misleading results ?
Lets say I'm the idiot with low comprehension skills you claim .
Then why would you destroy sponsors and then state it's because you are so busy and assistants mistakes ?
That does not require in comprehension skills now does it .
Shame on you !!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have ruined AEL and Pompeyo, which both are scamming shits and 100% of their shit tests bad. You know, the Pompeyo which you let sponsor even AFTER they were banned literally EVERYWHERE else.

I'm pretty proud of running them out.

Who is a good honest sponsor that was hurt by my results? C'mon, name a few.

Health of how many people have you ruined by deleting unfavorable reviews and letting scammers source on your board? You are pretty famous for that, aren't you?

YOU ADMITTED TO MISTAKES ??
WHAT ABOUT OTHERS WHO DID NOT VET YOU ??
NONE OF THE INFORMATION IS RELEVANT IF YOU MADE ERRORS .
I am a idiot savant and don't mind compared to a lying thieving scammer !!

I have ruined AEL and Pompeyo, which both are scamming shits and 100% of their shit tests bad. You know, the Pompeyo which you let sponsor even AFTER they were banned literally EVERYWHERE else.

I'm pretty proud of running them out.
And don’t forget you tried to ruin PL, but LE finished them off permanently.

Testing section was resolved because your lies .
None of it is credible !!
What don't you understand ??
Everything from you is questionable as you admitted to make errors

Testing section was resolved because your lies .
None of it is credible !!
What don't you understand ??
Everything from you is questionable as you admitted to make errors
Because of my lies? Such as?

Also, I love how you are avoiding addressing made up stuff about weighting being unnecessary during analytics, or how I am unable to test anything. So who's the liar?

Whoever is using DW BO account is not him. Really I have talked with a real guy many times. This copy cat is smart and clever but he made some mistakes. He read posts and he pretends the style of writing. But again this is now a real DWBO.

DWBOmod@anonymousspeech.com

This is DWBO only and true email. If you dont receive email from anonymousspeech.com you talk with scammer.

Scammer doesnt know what happeneded to BOP. Only real DWBO can post replies from registrar because he got it. Scammer knows shit.

@DW BO your hours on this forum are counted. You will not post details you are not aware of.

I’m so sick of the shitty, broken, weird foreign sounding text-spun sentences that all these guys type. A bunch of fucking monkeys with too much free time on their hands.

And Sharta joined SF not long before the shutdown and people were fawning over them. Sickening to say.

Whoever is using DW BO account is not him. Really I have talked with a real guy many times. This copy cat is smart and clever but he made some mistakes. He read posts and he pretends the style of writing. But again this is now a real DWBO.
You both write the fucking same! It’s probably your dumbass trying to confuse everyone even more and start more drama because your to fucking bored and have to much time on your hands.

You both write the fucking same! It’s probably your dumbass trying to confuse everyone even more and start more drama because your to fucking bored and have to much time on your hands.
if these guys spent their free time working out they would at least get some results

Sponsors