www.BrotherhoodofPain.is

What about this. Ask someone older who is not computer illiterate what does this string mean

a.gtld-servers.net nstld@verisign-grs.com 1568549508 1800 900 604800 86400

He is going to tell you that the domain is suspended.

JJ14 you don't understand that BOP breached Terms of Service. Registrar suspended domain because of that. And this very registrar do not release domain until a court order is sent. The Commonwealth of Bahamas ;-)

"hello jano, yes, we'd like 4 common AAS raw analyses"

"one of those powders was not identified as any common AAS"

"Damn Jano, you screwed up"

Sigh.

And now this is plain laughable, but whatever.
Hey jano is this true or not with testing

miss weighed the sample when anyone knowing Mass Spec and Gas Spec is not weighed out?

Did you say this or not?

Could you please elaborate?

This is related to mast e results

Hey jano is this true or not with testing

miss weighed the sample when anyone knowing Mass Spec and Gas Spec is not weighed out?

Did you say this or not?

Could you please elaborate?

This is related to mast e results
I never said that, that is retarded.

1. I don't even use mass spec. I do LC/DAD. That is a generally known fact. Gas spec is a term that doesn't even exist.

2. All standards which are not pre-weighted need to be weighted. That's high school level tier chemistry knowledge.

If The registrar for BOP is in the Bahamas Is it possible that it’s fucked up because the Bahamas got wrecked by Hurricane Dorian

I told sponsors servers where in the Bahamas .
Telling different sponsors different stories helped to out who was talking with the scammer .
Anyone that's been around long enough know that terrorist wait to claim responsibility for many unfortunate situations .
The youth these days can google anything and instantly become smart .
Claims of TOS violation or NATO safe countries for web hosting is exempt can only be imaginative .
BrotherhoodofPain is fine with or without scammers intervention .
The Fake BrotherhoodofPain.is was scammers play toy .
You have to appreciate a terrorist that is willing to spend money .
Even tho his only success is hearing himself speak .

1. I don't even use mass spec. I do LC/DAD. That is a generally known fact. Gas spec is a term that doesn't even exist.

2. All standards which are not pre-weighted need to be weighted. That's high school level tier chemistry knowledge.

janoshik
user-offline.png
Banned
is Owner of Janoshik Analytical
company
edit_40b.png

I am:
----
edit_40b.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, retest will commence at once to figure out the issue.

janoshik
user-offline.png
Banned
company
edit_40b.png

I am:
----
edit_40b.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png

Post Thanks / Like

Source of problem identified, the previous result was good.

Only drostanolone enanthate samples ran in the latest batch (14-17th of February) are affected and have tested about 15% under their real content.

I will be fixing it as soon as possible.

janoshik
user-offline.png
Banned
company
edit_40b.png

I am:
----
edit_40b.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png

Post Thanks / Like

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Bullrush
See this why I don't beloved this testing .. Cause there are so many things that can go wrong. Then every one wants to bash the sponsor cause they had a bad test.
There are indeed hundreds of things that can go wrong even with the best of labs. However, most of them can influence the quantitative parameters, ie. mg/ml and 15% is rather extreme and bad luck.

They don't cause the content to go down 90%, switch compound or make a compound disappear at all.

I am not saying this all is not my fault - it 100% is and I am taking steps to prevent this from happening ever again. That along with a refund is all I can do.

janoshik
user-offline.png
Banned
company
edit_40b.png

I am:
----
edit_40b.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png

Post Thanks / Like

Either my assistant weighted the standard wrong, or there was something wrong with the standard of drostanolone enanthate itself.

Do you have issues with reading comprehension?

Yes, weighting was fucked up and I admitted that, because that's how it was, but your claims are straight out lies. Or you are just very... not very smart.

I'm being very mild now, but that won't last long if you'll continue to exhibit rather extreme lack of comprehension. I don't have anything to prove to you, so don't waste my time.

janoshik
user-offline.png
Banned
company
edit_40b.png

I am:
----
edit_40b.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png

Post Thanks / Like

I am not saying this all is not my fault - it 100% is and I am taking steps to prevent this from happening ever again. That along with a refund is all I can do.

This proves you are a liar !!
First you said statements were not true .
I provided Quotes from board that is still active .
**Janoshik is a scammer **

This proves you are a liar !!
First you said statements were not true .
I provided Quotes from board that is still active .
**Janoshik is a scammer **
No, that proves you are a goddamned retard who makes claims that can be disproved by an average high schooler.

The gas chromatograph produces a separation of the compounds into it's individual components

The spectrometer separates those components into molecules that have been converted to ions.

It than sorts the ions by the mass-to-charge ratios collected by the detector. Where the ion flux is converted to a proportional electrical current used to produce a mass spectrum.

Even with simple samples the wait time has nothing to do with weighing ingredients

It is highly unlikely that Janoshik is able to analyze any sample sent.

but perhaps he is an alchemist with an advanced mortar and pestel degree.

https://cdn.intechopen.com/pdfs/46209.pdf

The gas chromatograph produces a separation of the compounds into it's individual components
I have never used gas chromatograph, you illiterate.

Even with simple samples the wait time has nothing to do with weighing ingredients
So if your output from the machine is that the sample has 100 mg/ml, but you don't know if you dissolved 1 gram in 10 ml (100 % purity ) or if you dissolved 2 grams in 10 ml ( 50% purity ), how are you going to figure it out without weighting it before you dissolve it you simpleton?

It is highly unlikely that Janoshik is able to analyze any sample sent.
I'm sure you could explain that to hundreds of my customers who actually find it to be otherwise.

but perhaps he is an alchemist with an advanced mortar and pestel degree.

Perhaps you are just too stupid to understand simple stuff and paid off by Pompeyo, which, coincidentally got banned of EVERY board except BOP?

Stop wasting my time now.

Huh? But you did say that bro. Its posted word for word over at BOP and DWBO posted it here. I see it with my own eyes.

Huh? But you did say that bro. Its posted word for word over at BOP and DWBO posted it here. I see it with my own eyes.
Jesus fuck, is nobody here capable of reading comprehension?

I'll try one last time.

1. Weighing was screwed up which screwed up my results back then.

2. DWBO claims that weighing is not necessary at all, which is retarded.

3. DWBO claims many other things which are complete lies and/or retarded.

Did I ever say that weighing is not necessary? No I did not.

Jesus, is it clear now?

Last edited:
Jesus fuck, is nobody here capable of reading comprehension?

I'll try one last time.

1. Weighting was screwed up which screwed up my results back then.

2. DWBO claims that weighting is not necessary at all, which is retarded.

3. DWBO claims many other things which are complete lies and/or retarded.

Did I ever say that weighting is not necessary? No I did not.

Jesus, is it clear now?

I think the issue is that “weighting” is a term that isn’t commonly used.

weight·ing
/ˈwādiNG/
noun
allowance or adjustment made in order to take account of special circumstances or compensate for a distorting factor.
[emoji830]
an allocated proportion of something, especially an investment:
"the company continues to recommend a 35% weighting in bonds"
[emoji830]
emphasis or priority:
"they will give due weighting to quality as well as price"

It’s different than

weigh 1 (wā)
v. weighed, weigh·ing, weighs
v.tr.
a. To determine the weight of, as with a scale: weighed the tomatoes before buying them.
b. To measure or apportion (a certain quantity) by weight. Often used with out: weighed out a pound of cheese.

I have never used gas chromatograph, you illiterate.

So if your output from the machine is that the sample has 100 mg/ml, but you don't know if you dissolved 1 gram in 10 ml (100 % purity ) or if you dissolved 2 grams in 10 ml ( 50% purity ), how are you going to figure it out without weighting it before you dissolve it you simpleton?

I'm sure you could explain that to hundreds of my customers who actually find it to be otherwise.

Perhaps you are just too stupid to understand simple stuff and paid off by Pompeyo, which, coincidentally got banned of EVERY board except BOP?

Stop wasting my time now.
I'm going to say I dont like pomp he is a scumbag that scammed me with hgh and did some other shit but the reason why pomp came back to BOP is the mast e results were off and was and issiue with testing so now with pomp testing results could of been off just like all the other sources you tested so technically pomp should of came back to BOP as much as I didnt want him there. You can say ya rest of results are fine but how do we know. Your testing 200 samples within a week and who knows how many mistakes were made that your partner did. You cant just look at situations from your view

Only reason why we found mast e results off was cause DWBO vetted you and sent 2 separate samples from same vial with 2 different results.

I'm not saying you lied about weighing compound I'm saying you said you dont use GS or MS but then said you did? Its right there in the post you actually said you use GS and MS then in next post you said you didnt.

I'm not coming at you I'm just wondering why you havent proven your testing facility and equipment to keep customers at ease. I have asked this question multiple times and never got an answer.