www.BrotherhoodofPain.is

That goes unsaid, how would they give legal paperwork to someone they don't even know?
Easy. Once your on the feds Radar your fucked. They will find you with ease. Its 2019. If they are really intrested there's no hiding and just get ready to do 85% unless you fuck up your good time then your looking at 95%-100% plus dont forget the mandatory 3-5 years parole u gotta do after depending on what charges were.

The whole indictment is a lie from some dumbass on steroid-forums. @BLASTER even cleared that mental retardation shit up when he first posted here, granted I’m sure his post is full of other bullshit too.

The only thing I actually believe from this recent circlejerk, is that @Bluerun shut down BOP by tattling to ICANN. The whois search of the BOP domain does not lie. Everything else I’ve read is just bullshit. I guess a bunch of troll dumbasses felt they needed some extra attention and so they decided to act like they are part of this in some way.

steroid-forums.com also reported by me. All sponsors please remember that steroid-forums.com admin admitted many times that they are bullet proof and using military technology to protect servers.

I found out that they paid $15/domain and used $250/year hosting.

All sponsors please reconsider coming back on SF because they will come back with a "new" forum and again will be shut down. They are amateurs.

@BigBaldBeardGuy
I am working on some sites now. No I am not posting list of sites that I am going to report. As soon as site is shut down I forward email from registrar to forum owners and couple of mods and vets so they know it was me. My ego is huge by the way. Bigger them my cock.

@BigBaldBeardGuy
I am working on some sites now. No I am not posting list of sites that I am going to report. As soon as site is shut down I forward email from registrar to forum owners and couple of mods and vets so they know it was me. My ego is huge by the way. Bigger them my cock.
If the highlight of your life is shutting down steroid sites, you really have no life.

If the highlight of your life is shutting down steroid sites, you really have no life.

I asked him a couple days ago for an explanation of WHY he does his little gay white knight thing. But he never answered. I can only assume it’s because he’s a slimy greedy little fucker is all. No legitimate purpose.

Karma is gonna catch up to him.

If he’s as righteous as he claims to be then this would have been his first target...

Talk about liars and scammers huh. These guys are nowhere near as bad as Gemelli lol
Even listening to Gemelli talk makes me wanna scream lol. I lurked his board and the shilling of his fake sarms is pretty intense.

Think Bluerun should take a look at it and do us a favor to take it down lol.

I received other weird email but he didint ask for money

View attachment 118631
The domain snitching continues! Soon we will have no more paid boards. Let’s look at the bright side of things here- more and more shit labs removed from the market, no more fake-traffic admin-scamming forums, and less drama. @Bluerun take em all down, fuck it. Your still a major bitch though and we all think your a POS.