www.performanceenhancingpharma.com

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by gotPEP, Oct 13, 2013.

1. HeavyLifting

HeavyLifting Junior Member

damn dude that was graphic as hell. lol..

2. Calzaghe

Calzaghe Member

Holly shit! That is just a little too much! LOL!!

3. ^^^^ Damn Ben , I just read that back to my ol lady , it scared her to death (and shes hard core) .....remind me to stay on your good side from here on out ! :D

4. luckyduck

luckyduck Member

BB I am glad your going to see a man about a goose and not a duck. That scared the shit out of me. I will be sleeping with one eye open tonight.

5. johnnyBALLZ

johnnyBALLZ Member

One of the finest pieces I've seen in the past year from Ben.. Bravo..

6. blackwidowdiesel

blackwidowdiesel Junior Member

Oh... OK, I see what's going on here. 1. Your a dumbass and think i'm trying to pimp PEP's shit or something lol- which is most definitely not the case. 2. You think you're some village elder because you have a lot of posts- loser. 3. There's simpletons rampant here who blindly jump behind what you say because you are cool to them because of you're post count, and because they're, well.... Simpletons. 4. You have some pent up homo erotic fantasies.- just tell your parents you prefer cock, you'll feel better once you do. 5. Everything you say has a gay ass undertone 6. I don't give a rats ass about your intense blood pumping workouts (really you subliminally thinking about throbbing veiny cock- again) 6. If you're such a stand up guy and hero around this place then why don't you hook everyone up with some sources that you know are true and legit. You can't because you just a dick rider like the majority of this fools and say shit like i hear all these simpletons say, "he's a stand up guy", "he's legit", "they're good to go" - and all because of a general bandwagon consensus with no real personal experience. The same douche bags I hear bashing this dude now are the same guys who said he was good to go 2 weeks ago. Gossiping on here like little schools. One day there every ones friend and then the next a bunch of bitching- pathetic.How would anyone know if any of these dudes are stand up guys like I hear in every lab thread at some point? Did they let you fuck their sisters or something? All there is to say is either commo is good or bad,I got my shit or i didnt, it worked or it didnt. End of fucking story- go ahead with one of your faggot ass graphic posts. I've been to combat, your post are just childish- and gay as fuck

7. blackwidowdiesel

"you ten post idiot"
    I'm pretty damn sure I heard my 9 year old niece say that exact thing to her friend. Jesus, and I thought there was a descent group of guys here- boy was I fucking wrong

8. ^^^ No, he's a 12 post idiot now .......been smoking too much "blackwidowdiesel" I see .
    If BB was standing infront of you I doubt you would be spewing this jibberish......you need to take your 12 posts and go back thru the door you came thru.......its not working . :D

9. biggerben69

biggerben69 Member

You weak as fuck dumb motherfuckers think like the fresh out of high school scared of your own shadow would be smiling wanting to be cool with me get off my dick this hard on is for your girl lame that u are. It's got nothing to do with homosexuality, boy. It's about dominance. It"s smelling that shit on my breath. Try keeping this adrenaline fueled cutting glass erection out of whichever orifice I decide to violate little guy. Mmmmm.....you're sugary sweet sunshine. I have eulogy to prep, dickhead.

luckyduck likes this.
  10. blackwidowdiesel

You and anyone else who buys into your dumbass tough guy homo "dominance" talk is a fucking loser- flat out. "eulogy prep", really. MAN YOUR A FUCKING LOSER! lmao!!!!!!!!

11. blackwidowdiesel

Really dude, now you've stooped down to hypothetical posts. Like you've even actually met this character in person who guys by bigben- youre a fucking moron. grow up

12. brutus79

brutus79 Member

If you feel this is of no consequence why do you continue to respond? You hope he is serious about having some dick for you?

Go find some combat so you can brag on a "pointless internet board"... and you said you chase pussy? Thats what ben is doing right now.

biggerben69 likes this.
  13. biggerben69

biggerben69 Member

I've had pics posted u nitwit, There are fellas here that I text daily and we know each others ID's. U got any pics? Lemme see youngster...

14. Calzaghe

Calzaghe Member

You are one fucking angry asshole.

15. blackwidowdiesel

^ Stupid... just stupid

16. ^^^I dont know who keeps leaving the door open , but all the young punks come in when its left open . Just run along now junior , and come back when you've grown up some ....[:eek:)]

17. blackwidowdiesel

I bet your gay ass would like to see some little youngsters

18. blackwidowdiesel

Really! you mean it!? You mean when I have over a 100 posts, Then I can hangout with you guys?

19. biggerben69

biggerben69 Member

You seem to have forgotten? The eulogy is for PEP. I'm prepping a post that will be the first shovel full of dirt thrown on the casket. Labs have folded on my say so. Now you know....silly thing.

20. blackwidowdiesel

Fuck you buddy for one, two I was polite as can be when I first joined here as anyone should be. But I made some petty comment on 360 just to bullshit with everyone about dropping in to see how things were going and was met with ridiculous gay hostility, so you don't know what you're talking about.