XENO PHARMACEUTICALS Domestic Source

200.gif
200.gif
200.gif
LMAO PI, you crack me up with posts like these, especially in threads that are mainly trollfests like this one :cool:

No one has to tell you shit, as it's a personal matter that you don't need to know about and other people will tell you the same thing.

Of course it is i never said you had to tell me haha? I was the first to inform the board PI was collecting IP addresses with that link and advocated its take down.

I personally wouldn't use UPS as your shipper do to price alone. They do not randomly open packages unless the package is damaged and leaking fluid. It's true that if a UPS employee, this would most likely be the driver suspects the shipper is shipping drugs they are to notify management but I've never heard of this happening. Unless the shipper was not very bright and made it obvious what the package contains the shipper may have a problem. If the packages are packed with some discretion then the workers are so busy they wouldn't have a clue what was in the parcel or care. Again they never open packages unless they are leaking or smoking and that goes for domestic shipments, customs is a whole different story. I would use USPS because they are way cheaper and that seems to be who almost all UGL's use.

Of course it is i never said you had to tell me haha? I was the first to inform the board PI was collecting IP addresses with that link and advocated its take down.
You asked me a question about what other labs I am using and I answered. Did you forget?

Dude, this board is done with the domestic in-home UGL that is just a glorified home brewer (what your operation is). There have been too many horror stories with people getting seriously fucked over due to the brewer not knowing anything about the contents of what he's selling. MESO wisened up to this bullshit a long time ago and hence demands proper analysis of your raw materials. Until you can make that happen you might as well not post again because no one wants this type of shit anymore. There are better (and infinitely safer) options available to us, you aren't going to get ANYWHERE until you can at least provide safe gear, do yourself a favor and just log out till then...you're just going to get your brains bashed out and inevitably say something really dumb. Even then, you're still in the wrong place to try and source (not to mention your train wreck of an intro), but at least you'll be trying to push gear that won't kill someone. Evo members will suck you off while pinning whatever you throw at them, literally those guys will guzzle vials of anthrax, but it's not gonna happen here - how many times do you need to be told that??

EDIT: actually, don't even try to come back here, just make sure your gear is safe so you don't fucking injure or harm anyone you sell to on other boards.

I
Dude, this board is done with the domestic in-home UGL that is just a glorified home brewer (what your operation is). There have been too many horror stories with people getting seriously fucked over due to the brewer not knowing anything about the contents of what he's selling. MESO wisened up to this bullshit a long time ago and hence demands proper analysis of your raw materials. Until you can make that happen you might as well not post again because no one wants this type of shit anymore. There are better (and infinitely safer) options available to us, you aren't going to get ANYWHERE until you can at least provide safe gear, do yourself a favor and just log out till then...you're just going to get your brains bashed out and inevitably say something really dumb. Even then, you're still in the wrong place to try and source (not to mention your train wreck of an intro), but at least you'll be trying to push gear that won't kill someone. Evo members will suck you off while pinning whatever you throw at them, literally those guys will guzzle vials of anthrax, but it's not gonna happen here - how many times do you need to be told that??

EDIT: actually, don't even try to come back here, just make sure your gear is safe so you don't fucking injure or harm anyone you sell to on other boards.

Im still loooking into HPLC for my products, i do not expect anyone to make a purchase until then.

My introduction was far from a train wreck, those who oppose sourcing chose to attack the shipping difference simply for being different and because it was something they could gang up on, there was no legitimate reason that UPS was a security risk when compared to USPS.

If i do not make any sales that is fine, and if your statements are true then you have nothing to worry about.

XENO

I

Im still loooking into HPLC for my products, i do not expect anyone to make a purchase until then.

My introduction was far from a train wreck, those who oppose sourcing chose to attack the shipping difference simply for being different and because it was something they could gang up on, there was no legitimate reason that UPS was a security risk when compared to USPS.

If i do not make any sales that is fine, and if your statements are true then you have nothing to worry about.

XENO
Well I for one am eagerly awaiting the HPLC's...like a kid on xmas eve :rolleyes:

those who oppose sourcing chose to attack the shipping difference simply for being different and because it was something they could gang up on, there was no legitimate reason that UPS was a security risk when compared to USPS.
Since you seem so stuck on this UPS/USPS issue, why don't you just sell using UPS. I am willing to bet no one in their right mind buys.:)
Just an idea to move you past this topic which you continually bring up.

Since you seem so stuck on this UPS/USPS issue, why don't you just sell using UPS. I am willing to bet no one buys.:)
Just an idea to move you past this topic which you continually bring up.

Im not stuck on the issue whatsoever, i have no desire to discuss it any further as im using USPS now. However i will defend my competency when questioned. As you can see that was clearly a response to what was called a "train wreck" of an intro. I simply defended my intro and the clear reasoning behind calling it such, i did not bring this non-issue up myself.

Well I for one am eagerly awaiting the HPLC's...like a kid on xmas eve :rolleyes:

I am in contact with a few companies, i will post them here once i sort out the viable options to get them verified by the board before i send out for testing. Im trying to comply with all testing requirements and do everything that i can to please the members who require such tests.

XENO

Im not stuck on the issue whatsoever, i have no desire to discuss it any further as im using USPS now. However i will defend my competency when questioned. As you can see that was clearly a response to what was called a "train wreck" of an intro. I simply defended my intro and the clear reasoning behind calling it such, i did not bring this non-issue up myself.
I read Cyclone's post and there was no mention of the great UPS/USPS debate. I suppose I can understand your reasoning as it relates to the "train wreck" statement. Just please stop mentioning it since it is obvious there will be no winners in that argument. The only way you could prove your point about UPS would be for you to successfully sell using UPS and that's not going to happen here.