XENO PHARMACEUTICALS Domestic Source

What testing? Unless you've had quantitative analysis on your raws then you don't know what's in your gear. Sure, maybe the right compounds are present and you may have even gotten lucky enough to get close to accurate dosing ( though you cannot say what it is even with a 25 mg margin of error) but what else is present? That you have no clue. It is undeniable that contaminants are widespread in the majority of raws available. You can't care about the members and peddle gear that could likely contain dangerous contaminants, risking the health of others. Yes, 99% of sources even the biggest sources don't have testing, but we all know they don't give two shits about the consumer. They are turning a profit by supplying a demand, nothing more. If you truly cared for the members before you ever ordered your raws you would have found a way to test your raws appropriately. You knew some members will buy from sources here no matter what is said, no matter how inexperienced the lab and thought you had an opportunity to cash in on this fact. Those members rarely, if ever, contribute to the board with bloods or tests that could help anyone else. They just use meso strictly as a source board,just as you said.

Also, why shall we have to put faith in your untested gear for you to contribute to the testing fund? Why not just put 500 dollars up right now to show how much you truly care?

You're right i did not go to the lengths of being able to find and do quantitative tests and yes if i were solely here to support the community out of my own pocket than i would have, that is clearly not the case. However my point is that i can care and provide a service at the same time to a far greater extent than many other sources are willing.

Im plannning on making a personal donation next week same as everyone else, however i would also like to make a donation from my business.

XENO

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Just admit you're here because it's fucking free and you're too broke with your startup bathtub operation to go pay the $1200-$3000 a month some SOURCE boards charge to be a sponsor. I'm so sick of all you fucks coming and making up excuses about why you're here. You're here because you are a broke ass looking to make a quick buck. It's the exact same shit and story with every single one of you clowns that shows up here and you all fuck everyone over eventually. GTFO.

Edit : what furious said lol

I dont believe i said i did not come here because it is free? Of course i did, it only makes sense? Especially when you check the compete standings of unique daily visitors between the boards?

XENO

I dont believe i said i did not come here because it is free? Of course i did, it only makes sense? Especially when you check the compete standings of unique daily visitors between the boards?

XENO

You didn't do your research if you thought coming here was the most efficient way to sales. Bathtub brewing / start up operations are no longer given a 'shot' around here anymore, people got tired of dealing with sociopaths, scammers, and garbage people. Understandable right? The unique daily visitors, although huge, is not enough to save a lost cause.

The smart choice would have been to go to PM and pay the sponsor fees. You didn't do this because you don't have the start up money to pay for sponsor fees, indicating you are an amateur operation, IOW, you are a huge risk to consumers.

It's always funny to hear the different labs who come here try and rationalize why they didn't go to a sponsor board, and the answers are complete bullshit each time. The sponsor fees are a drop in the bucket compared to what some of those sources clear every month - assuming they can meet the demand. Might be difficult for an amateur source....

You didn't do your research if you thought coming here was the most efficient way to sales. Bathtub brewing / start up operations are no longer given a 'shot' around here anymore, people got tired of dealing with sociopaths, scammers, and garbage people. Understandable right? The unique daily visitors, although huge, is not enough to save a lost cause.

The smart choice would have been to go to PM and pay the sponsor fees. You didn't do this because you don't have the start up money to pay for sponsor fees, indicating you are an amateur operation, IOW, you are a huge risk to consumers.

It's always funny to hear the different labs who come here try and rationalize why they didn't go to a sponsor board, and the answers are complete bullshit each time. The sponsor fees are a drop in the bucket compared to what some of those sources clear every month - assuming they can meet the demand. Might be difficult for an amateur source....
Bravo, WC!

Now put that in your pipe and smoke it, Xeno ;)

I indicated myself that i was an "ameteur" operation and i never stated that im not using this board becuase it is free, of course i am, i even said it in my last post.

XENO

Ive been transparent about the fact i am a small operation from my very first post, the very first sentence even?

XENO

I indicated myself that i was an "ameteur" operation and i never stated that im not using this board becuase it is free, of course i am, i said it in my last post.

Ive been transparent about this fact from my very first post, the very first sentence even?

XENO

I don't disagree that you have been transparent about that.

It's good that you understand and admit that you are an amateur operation. Educated consumers can use that information to avoid purchasing and by extension avoid harm, since amateur operations are inherently risky.

I don't disagree that you have been transparent about that.

It's good that you understand and admit that you are an amateur operation. Educated consumers can use that information to avoid purchasing and by extension avoid harm, since amateur operations are inherently risky.

Yes small operations are inherenty risky and by extension that would mean i am as well. However, i will prove that i am not, and that i can be helpful to the community.

Yes small operations are inherenty risky and by extension that would mean i am as well. However, i will prove that i am not, and that i can be helpful to the community.
Wow you just don't seem to get it. You are not wanted here and people have called you out so why are you still here kvetching?

In the following post i would like to announce everything that i will be doing in order to ensure quality product and to support the board.

-Melting point and melting point range test performed on all raw products recieved.

-I will get in touch with capt forest today and discuss the testing of sample raw products.

-Random blood test from purchased products on other boards.

-In-store credit will be given on all blood tests taken equal to the cost of the test, i usually standardize this to 100$. This is an indefinite offer intended to encourage continued and randomized testing of our products.

-I will keep a reserve fund that i will provide the board with time stamped pictures of on a weekly basis, for any unforseen occurences.

-I will donate the first 500$ of MESO sales to the testing iniative

if there is anything else that i can add to provide the board with more security i would greatly appreciate the suggestion.

XENO

In the following post i would like to announce everything that i will be doing in order to ensure quality product and to support the board.

-Melting point and melting point range test performed on all raw products recieved.

-I will get in touch with capt forest today and discuss the testing of sample raw products.

-Random blood test from purchased products on other boards.

-In-store credit will be given on all blood tests taken equal to the cost of the test, i usually standardize this to 100$. This is an indefinite offer intended to encourage continued and randomized testing of our products.

-I will keep a reserve fund that i will provide the board with time stamped pictures of on a weekly basis, for any unforseen occurences.

-I will donate the first 500$ of MESO sales to the testing iniative

if there is anything else that i can add to provide the board with more security i would greatly appreciate the suggestion.

XENO

Laudable idea but how it be ensured you are sticking to this plan? Without hard and fast assurances NO one can count on you to provide quality products on a consistent basis.

You need to just give up. Case closed.

Laudable idea but how it be ensured you are sticking to this plan? Without hard and fast assurances NO one can count on you to provide quality products on a consistent basis.

You need to just give up. Case closed.

Only the first and the last point cannot be ensured. However that is true of every lab so yes, no one can count on any lab.

Who is it that you use to purchase your products? I would like to get in touch with them to see their ensured standards so that i can provide the same.

XENO

Only the first and the last point cannot be ensured. However that is true of every lab so yes, no one can count on any lab.

Who is it that you use to purchase your products? I would like to get in touch with them to see their ensured standards so that i can provide the same.

XENO
Why should I help you with that? You should be able to research things on your own.