your best bulk cycle

I can't wait to do another lol.

I'm kinda pissed cause I stayed away from prop because I was "scared" from all the peoples war stories and how some people said they battled severe gyno sides and acne on prop from early on in the cycle. I experienced none of that maybe a slight bit of pip but im way more sensitive to enanthate than prop. That prop only was the first cycle I've ever done where I felt like "the fucking man" lol. I ate all I could stand and trained harder than I ever had and my body was like "that all you fucking got?"

I think I'm permanently done with long esters period. The short esters are so much more fun and intense and I think I grow for a longer period on a 8 week short ester cycle than I ever did on a longer 12 week cycle. I mean I start seeing noticeable changes after one week and continue to grow right till the end. Heck its hard to even call it a cycle when your still seeing progress. Meanwhile on a long cycle I dont see shit till at least the 4th week if I'm lucky, most times I start questioning if it's even real lol. Then you get to week 10 and the train seems to lose a ton of steam and you putter into week 12 thinking wow that was a lot of work for that short little window.
I’m a fan of shorter runs so prop just seems right for it. I blast and then back to trt dose so I would normally just up the test for 6 weeks or add in other compounds. Now I’m just going to add prop and give it a try. Any thoughts on dosing? I was thinking 125mg test cyp and 125 test prop pinned MWF?
Also 50 mg anadrol pre and post workout or am/pm on MWF.
GH 4 ius before bed on MWF.
Train MWF also.

I’m a fan of shorter runs so prop just seems right for it. I blast and then back to trt dose so I would normally just up the test for 6 weeks or add in other compounds. Now I’m just going to add prop and give it a try. Any thoughts on dosing? I was thinking 125mg test cyp and 125 test prop pinned MWF?
Also 50 mg anadrol pre and post workout or am/pm on MWF.
GH 4 ius before bed on MWF.
Train MWF also.
I just kept it simple. I ran my prop 100mg eod and kept my 150mg test cyp trt dose to Saturday mornings. I tried my trt dose split up to 75mg twice per week but I didnt notice any significant difference in the feels department so I've been back to once a week injections again for the last couple years.

I may try and run my prop next time at M/W/F/Su. I know this will result in back to back injection days on Sunday and Monday but at least it will be easier to keep up with. I get so damn busy sometimes that only a couple hours after my injection I start to forget if I pinned that day or not. I know I've doubled up on pins in one day strictly because I forgot, and I'm sure I forgot a pin day thinking that it was an off day before. At least the MWFSu schedule is on set days and harder to forget than a open eod injection schedule and it's also beneficial so I dont have to go two days without a pin on such a short ester like prop.

I think I'm permanently done with long esters period. The short esters are so much more fun and intense and I think I grow for a longer period on a 8 week short ester cycle than I ever did on a longer 12 week cycle. I mean I start seeing noticeable changes after one week and continue to grow right till the end. Heck its hard to even call it a cycle when your still seeing progress. Meanwhile on a long cycle I dont see shit till at least the 4th week if I'm lucky, most times I start questioning if it's even real lol. Then you get to week 10 and the train seems to lose a ton of steam and you putter into week 12 thinking wow that was a lot of work for that short little window.
I can't wait to do another lol.

I'm kinda pissed cause I stayed away from prop because I was "scared" from all the peoples war stories and how some people said they battled severe gyno sides and acne on prop from early on in the cycle. I experienced none of that maybe a slight bit of pip but im way more sensitive to enanthate than prop. That prop only was the first cycle I've ever done where I felt like "the fucking man" lol. I ate all I could stand and trained harder than I ever had and my body was like "that all you fucking got?"

I can’t fully explain it because I tend to agree that “test is test” but I respond SO much better to prop than long esters. I just feel better mentally and physically.

Heck, when I’ve had blood panels done, I even get multipliers much higher from prop than enanthate. For clarity, I’ve had blood panels 3 times for both esters (all different suppliers). Each blood draw on prop was done 20ish hours after the last pin and 48 hours for each draw with enanthate. Prop gave me multipliers 8.5-10.5x and enanthate was 4.1-4.5x. Not a perfect comparison but I can’t deny everything else just feels better on prop. Except being a pin cushion does get annoying lol.

I like to try eq with deca, how long you run this cycle
So I ran this for 20 weeks, the adrol I ran for the final 8 weeks. Can’t say I recommend the length of cycle personally especially with the adrol but I get zero side effects from it luckily. I’d say 16 weeks for test, eq, deca and then 4 weeks maybe 6 on adrol.
Honestly I’ve never looked so massive and vascular in my life. Eq and adrol will bring your veins out like nothing else even at higher bf%

Back