Votes: 10 6.0%
  • More than above

Votes: 15 9.0%
  • Mix of steroids (T+ add ons)

Votes: 19 11.4%
  • Other

Votes: 5 3.0%

• Total voters
Going to be cruising on 375 test/week. Will see how the bloodwork comes back in 8-10 weeks.

It's kind of overkill, and I wouldn't reccomend it, but I want to continue to gain while letting health markers reset, and I'm also kind of doing a test to see how fast health markers reset with this dose.

I also increase my cardio and focus more heavily on running and building endurance on cruises. It's good for the heart, and it helps with bloodwork

mini cycle territory of 250-300mg weekly
250mg will bring many people to only 1,000-1,500ng/dl.
Milligrams of testosterone are not worth comparing, it is 2024, we should be discussing blood levels.
Also, the effect of 900ng/dl vs 1,500ng/dl on bloodwork is negligible in my experience.
Not that you do this, but many people speak about this topic and gatekeep/virtue signal and attempt to shame others over 50mg or 100mg difference, when there is high individual variability.

250mg will bring many people to only 1,000-1,500ng/dl.
Milligrams of testosterone are not worth comparing, it is 2024, we should be discussing blood levels.
Also, the effect of 900ng/dl vs 1,500ng/dl on bloodwork is negligible in my experience.
Not that you do this, but many people speak about this topic and gatekeep/virtue signal and attempt to shame others over 50mg or 100mg difference, when there is high individual variability.
It's totally individual and person A might respond better or worse than person B. I understand what you're trying to say. This topic is not for shaming and criticising, if it will turn out to be such problems, I'll take the responsibility and try and fix such issues of course with the help of admin.

In general most people are average responders and require 125-200mg to reach numbers that are high yet still within total testosterone range in many labs. There are of course outliers on both ends.

Over 200mg per week (again for most people, not all) would yield significantly more testosterone and they would highly likely pass that 1000ng/dl range, which is considered max by medical standards even in 2024.

Finally, this is not about TRT only discission. This is more of a cruise thread, but it doesn't mean trt people have no say here. The reason why I titled it "cruise" vs trt is because I didn't want a conflict of interest between both camps. Also votes are private for this very reason.

When it comes to me personally, I'm pretty liberal and I see no problem with guys who love either 100-150mg trt or on the other side of things 250-500mg test and/or other anabolics stacked to cruise on. To each their own. Thanks for your reply.

Awesome, out of curiosity where does it land you in terms of TT, FT also any e2 issues or sides?
No E2 sides or any other sides YET, not sure on Free Test, I may check for that in the future as now you have me curious as well.

The 100 per week normally keeps me in a range of 575-700 total test.

Back