• More than above

Votes: 15 9.0%
  • Mix of steroids (T+ add ons)

Votes: 19 11.4%
  • Other

Votes: 5 3.0%

• Total voters
i like it
I dont care what cycles or permablasts people do or how bloodwork looks, dont forget how much you'll age on tren. Tren and HGH are the culprits for looking haggard and 10-15 years older than you actually are.
People be like, "bloods look ok, liver a little elevated and hdl a little low, but thats normal!" while having the face of an uncle who has been spiraling since his divorce.

Ive spent a few years at 1700ng/dl. I'm at 4,500ng/dl now, I plan to be on this dose for awhile since my blood markers are the exact same, even better now that i added 10mg of eitzimbe and I eat cleaner. I even take dutasteride, for various benefits, one of them being that inhibiting DHT, a very non tissue specific compound, may reduce this cycles/cruise effect on aging/collagen.

I just think that if you take bloodwork out of the equation, low dose tren long term might have JUST the bad effects on health on a cellular level without the actual muscle building to make up for it, like just a daily inject of something that will age you but not enough to burn fat/grow a lot of muscle etc.
this is just my 0.02 im throwing out there

Last edited:
bloods are fine. i do monthly and will have june bloods done soon. ive been on it since end of feb although i started at 5mg ED and titrated up to 10mg ED over the first month. almost no sides other than an uptick in aggression/anger that i utilize while in the gym. my wife says im snippier but other than that i sleep fine ( i take 2 benedryl ever 2-3 nights to really knock me out). we keep that house at 68 degrees and i sleep with a fan blowing on me so no sweats. ill prob drag it out all this year unless i have a burp on my bloods then ill assess.
What bloods do you typically check specific to having tren in your cruise? Also are you doing tren a or e or hex?

I dont care what cycles or permablasts people do or how bloodwork looks, dont forget how much you'll age on tren. Tren and HGH are the culprits for looking haggard and 10-15 years older than you actually are.
People be like, "bloods look ok, liver a little elevated and hdl a little low, but thats normal!" while having the face of an uncle who has been spiraling since his divorce.

Ive spent a few years at 1700ng/dl. I'm at 4,500ng/dl now, I plan to be on this dose for awhile since my blood markers are the exact same, even better now that i added 10mg of eitzimbe and I eat cleaner. I even take dutasteride, for various benefits, one of them being that inhibiting DHT, a very non tissue specific compound, may reduce this cycles/cruise effect on aging/collagen.

I just think that if you take bloodwork out of the equation, low dose tren long term might have JUST the bad effects on health on a cellular level without the actual muscle building to make up for it, like just a daily inject of something that will age you but not enough to burn fat/grow a lot of muscle etc.

1-2iu HGH should have the opposite effect on visible aging. I can see the point on my fingernails where I started, then stopped HGH.

Consider low dose Accutane for a collagen boost. It's the "ozempic" of dermatology right now, and I've heard more than one report of Derms and their entire staff taking 10mg eod or twice a week. At that dose any sides would be incredibly rare, and it definately speeds skin turnover and collagen regeneration more than just about anything else. I'm more impressed with the rapid skin tone evening and blemish fading I'm seeing with Accutane than the acne reduction.

Last edited:
1-2iu HGH should have the opposite effect on visible aging. I can see the point on my fingernails where I started, then stopped HGH.

Consider low dose Accutane for a collagen boost. It's the "ozempic" of dermatology right now, and I've heard more than one report of Derms and their entire staff taking 10mg eod or twice a week. At that dose any sides would be incredibly rare, and it definately speeds skin turnover and collagen regeneration more than just about anything else. I'm more impressed with the rapid skin tone evening and blemish fading I'm seeing with Accutane than the acne reduction.
I'll have to look into that, I got some redness that lasted years when I didnt use strong enough sunscreen on accutane. I think its mostly gone away but im paranoid AF about it nowdays and havent done any accutane since. I had to get a handful of VBEAM laser treatments to have most of it fixed. I'd have to see the research on the collagen boosting before I mess with that again.

I think depending on the dose, the increase in sun damage / scarring from unexpected injury / effect on wound healing might outweigh the potential collagen increase. It makes your skin more sensitive and more prone to damage

to be fair im cutting. i jokingly call it a forever cut but i imagine once i hit the 10-11% BF Tren will be disbanded. For cutting, Tren is excellent and running it for a long cycle, low dose, i feel its far superior than a 8 week blast at 3-4x the dose. im getting the metabolic increase and muscle preservation benefits without any of the feeling like death sides. im not using it really for mass increase. just trying to hang on to muscle (maybe recomp a little) while in a long term (6-12 mos) deficit.

you feel hgh causes you to look older. Some people say it makes them look younger, I thought it was the anti aging hormone.

are you taking the cream or oral?

What bloods do you typically check specific to having tren in your cruise? Also are you doing tren a or e or hex?
Total testosterone lc/ms
Free Testosterone equilibrium ultrafiltration
Estrodiol ultra sensitive lc/Ms
Dht
Prolactin
Cbc
Cmp
Igf1 lc/ms
ggt liver
Lipids hdl ldl
Egfr cyctatin c kidneys
free T3, free t4, tsh
Hb-A1c
Ferratin
Insulin (if running over 3iu/day hgh)

Tren E 200mg/ml @ 10mg ED

you feel hgh causes you to look older. Some people say it makes them look younger, I thought it was the anti aging hormone.
if HGH made you look younger, these guys taking 20-40IU a day would be the youngest looking guys on the planet.

Joints might feel good, but if you grow literally everything and have increased cell turnover in every cell, youre basically speeding up time, look at how guys noses/ears compare to old mens.

Compare that to some alcoholics or drug addicts who probably have had their IGF-1 in the gutter for years since their sleep has been ruined and their diet was nearly malnutrition. Some of these guys in their 40s look much younger than their age when they get clean, and i think theres more to it than genetics.

Last edited:
if HGH made you look younger, these guys taking 20-40IU a day would be the youngest looking guys on the planet.

Joints might feel good, but if you grow literally everything youre basically speeding up time, look at how guys noses/ears compare to old mens.
lol big nose and ears, thats not just aging, thats ugly. I see your point though.

I'll have to look into that, I got some redness that lasted years when I didnt use strong enough sunscreen on accutane. I think its mostly gone away but im paranoid AF about it nowdays and havent done any accutane since. I had to get a handful of VBEAM laser treatments to have most of it fixed. I'd have to see the research on the collagen boosting before I mess with that again.

I think depending on the dose, the increase in sun damage / scarring from unexpected injury / effect on wound healing might outweigh the potential collagen increase. It makes your skin more sensitive and more prone to damage

The extra sensitivity at normal treatment doses of 40-90 mg /day is certainly true, but I'm on 20mg, sun sensitive, don't use sunscreen as much as I should, and seeing no difference in sunburn despite spending half the day outside, so 10mg a couple of times a week is very unlikely to induce that.

One precaution I never seem to hear anyone mention is to make certain you stay off tetracycline antibiotics (like doxycycline) because even at a low dose of Accutane, there's a rare interaction that causes brain swelling and potential blindness.

As always take everything with a grain of salt, the evidence is mixed, but I've seen good results.

From the one study I've found that included pics of subjects, imo it's impressive, biopsy pics show the collagen fiber improvement at each stage as well:

IMG_8162.jpeg

Joints might feel good, but if you grow literally everything and have increased cell turnover in every cell, youre basically speeding up time, look at how guys noses/ears compare to old mens.

Compare that to some alcoholics or drug addicts who probably have had their IGF-1 in the gutter for years since their sleep has been ruined and their diet was nearly malnutrition. Some of these guys in their 40s look much younger than their age when they get clean, and i think theres more to it than genetics.
agreed i think long term high dose HGH is not visually appealing. id still be interested to see how 1-2iu daily would compare to say 10+iu daily in regards to anti-aging looks

are you taking the cream or oral?

Very Low dose oral, 10mg day 1 month then 10mg 2x day until acne clears + 2 months. The "New Zealand" protocol for bacne and greasy skin which has been great, even stopped my crazy high earwax production, only side is slightly dry lips (and a sensitive asshole, so use soft tp).

The skin improvement was a surprise which is why I checked to see if this was common.

There is evidence topical isotretinoin works too for cosmetic improvement, better than tretinoin. I prefer the idea of whole body improvement with a single pill than applying creams, but topical is ofc going to be the safest route and this stuff is defiantly not a drug to be taken lightly. Stick to oil filled gelcaps from a prescription or India pharma. The dry UGL tabs are a mistake, there's a reason pharma suspends it in soybean oil.

agreed i think long term high dose HGH is not visually appealing. id still be interested to see how 1-2iu daily would compare to say 10+iu daily in regards to anti-aging looks

The worst thing about high dose HGH is the bubble gut that's permanent, I think from intestinal growth.

1-2iu is more like HGH replacement therapy to levels similar to what they were in your 20s vs a HGH supra-physiological dose cycle.

The worst thing about high dose HGH is the bubble gut that's permanent, I think from intestinal growth.

1-2iu is more like HGH replacement therapy to levels similar to what they were in your 20s vs a HGH supra-physiological dose cycle.
I think you need to research more regarding the permanent bubble gut, it’s been debunked by olympia level pros and trainers as well as the source of bubble gut himself, Mr. Palumbo.

The stipulation is the massive food intake that’s causing the distention of the stomach wall. If I recall correctly there’s a european amateur who had it so bad, turns out it’s digestive issues not gh.

Justin Harris talked about this recently on his podcast with Big Paul, there are guys pushing 10-20ius but have tight midsections, think Roman Fritz, they apparently employ some sort of fast to let the stomach rest.

I think you need to research more regarding the permanent bubble gut, it’s been debunked by olympia level pros and trainers as well as the source of bubble gut himself, Mr. Palumbo.

The stipulation is the massive food intake that’s causing the distention of the stomach wall. If I recall correctly there’s a european amateur who had it so bad, turns out it’s digestive issues not gh.

Justin Harris talked about this recently on his podcast with Big Paul, there are guys pushing 10-20ius but have tight midsections, think Roman Fritz, they apparently employ some sort of fast to let the stomach rest.

Intuitively taking HGH to higher than naturally possible levels worried me enough. as much about the unknowns than anything else, I decided I wasn't going there and would limit myself to the dosages prescribed by docs for adult GH deficiency, which is well researched and gives me a sense of being within some sort of "safety margin", so I never dived deeply into BB doses and their effects. I remember when Rogan and others were traveling to get it from some foreign clinic (supposedly) and we see how he turned out.

Good to know the bubble gut thing was disproven. What about the carpel tunnel effects? Isn't there a risk of those becoming permanent? "Normal" carpel doesn't resolve on its own yet HGH induced carpel seems to be welcomed as proof the stuff is real.

I'm just curious, if you know, since I'm not going over a couple ius I'm not motivated to put the work into researching.

Intuitively taking HGH to higher than naturally possible levels worried me enough. as much about the unknowns than anything else, I decided I wasn't going there and would limit myself to the dosages prescribed by docs for adult GH deficiency, which is well researched and gives me a sense of being within some sort of "safety margin", so I never dived deeply into BB doses and their effects. I remember when Rogan and others were traveling to get it from some foreign clinic (supposedly) and we see how he turned out.

Good to know the bubble gut thing was disproven. What about the carpel tunnel effects? Isn't there a risk of those becoming permanent? "Normal" carpel doesn't resolve on its own yet HGH induced carpel seems to be welcomed as proof the stuff is real.

I'm just curious, if you know, since I'm not going over a couple ius I'm not motivated to put the work into researching.
I’m not sure about the carpal tunnel because anecdotal accounts vary as well as people swear that serostim has mannitol, or certain diuretic that prevents water retention; less bloat no cts.

In the end though, just like any other drug, you cannot rely on sides to gauge authenticity, first it’s dangerous it can lead to overdose of course and secondly, variance in personal responses be it on side effects or results. Proper testing is still recommended.

people push HGH on these boards like its harmless and some sort of flex, then you get kids like the guy a few months back that got acromegoly from a couple months of hgh and some peptides. People on here and pro muscle etc are so flippant about HGH, they act like 5 IU is like an ancillary like blood pressure meds or something. Just add 4 IU to your cruise and whenever its like harmless, then you get this kid who listens to all these middle aged gym bozos on these forums and ends up being disfigured and gets laughed at. Then theres are tons of idiots wasting their money with pre-diabetic blood sugar and goofy ass faces. there I said it. Even regular people are catching on and have been for a few years when Rogan and the crew grew their head sizes.

By the way, Joe Rogan has a bubble gut, is that from food? Is he eating 8 body builder meals per day? He was even keto/low carb at one point and probably still follows something similar to this day. Hes definitely not stuffing himself with clean food every meal like an IFBB pro, why does he look like a thanksgiving turkey?
I don't trust guys like Palumbo to have an unbiased opinion on what gave them X side effect, cause then they'd have to admit they did something wrong or it might go against some diet/gear principle they still preach to this day. Sure digestion has something to do with it, but I need to see the intestines measured side by side with a normal persons, maybe the intestines have more receptors there? I don't know, but if its not visceral fat or water, then its some sort of intestinal growth.

Attachments

• image_2024-06-07_203204357.png
    image_2024-06-07_203204357.png
    75.9 KB · Views: 9
  • image_2024-06-07_203320952.png
    image_2024-06-07_203320952.png
    37.1 KB · Views: 8
Back