Your opinion on the best oil for homebrew test cyp and anyone done one with Castor oil?

Bayer Testoviron is 30% BB per 1ml of 250mg Test E. It's is used as trt in Europe with biweekly administration.

BB is not harmful in moderate dosages and does not cause pip. BA does the latter or more correctly high concentrations of it (think >5%, glorious QV Test for the people that know).

I plan to make some Test Decaonate, with a 30% BB in castor oil in the near future for trt usage and blasting occasionally. Ill report back when I do.

I know for sure company Organon use 10%BA in pakistani an turkish Sustanon.
Don't know wich carrier used in the pakis,but the turkish was olive oil.
I remember those karachi's was painful,never used the Turkish.Sustanon-Turkish2.jpg

It's probably because castor oil is analgesic and anti-inflammatory on it's own.

Okay so maybe some painfull coupound like dhb and bold c can be made with castor oil
But about bold acetate ?
It is possible ?

Okay so maybe some painfull coupound like dhb and bold c can be made with castor oil
But about bold acetate ?
It is possible ?
Lol not for bold Cyp or acetate but castor oil does work for DHB being as though the body absorbs it slower along with the hormone as opposed to using MCT oil, then your body will absorb the MCT and the solvents leaving the hormone behind, and it will crash in your ass or wherever you injected it, and you will have a knot with severe pip.

Lol not for bold Cyp or acetate but castor oil does work for DHB being as though the body absorbs it slower along with the hormone as opposed to using MCT oil, then your body will absorb the MCT and the solvents leaving the hormone behind, and it will crash in your ass or wherever you injected it, and you will have a knot with severe pip.
Okay so how we brewing bold c and bold acetate without pip ?

I know for sure company Organon use 10%BA in pakistani an turkish Sustanon.
Don't know wich carrier used in the pakis,but the turkish was olive oil.
I remember those karachi's was painful,never used the Turkish.View attachment 251746
And we have some fake internet gurus saying that nothing is better than pharma grade...... Ya.... Correct...

Bold C without pip is easy.... I made it in 200mg/ml 1% BA 20% BB in MCT, you just have to respect melting points.
I agree with this. He's actually right if you know the melting point respect it take the part of their first then add your BB, bring it back to the melting point and add your carrier oil. Then keep it there for about 10 more minutes and slowly lower the temperature before you filter don't just turn the hotplae off. It takes time and patience as well. ..

I agree with this. He's actually right if you know the melting point respect it take the part of their first then add your BB, bring it back to the melting point and add your carrier oil. Then keep it there for about 10 more minutes and slowly lower the temperature before you filter don't just turn the hotplae off. It takes time and patience as well. ..
That was supposed to say "he's right. IF you take the raw powder to The Melting Point first , and then it had your BB..

So heat the raw alone ?
Yes just put the raw in the beaker and melt it to the melting point, then heat your BB up to 45° C add it, and add that keep it at the melting point, and then add your carrier oil at 45°C as well. Keep it at The Melting Point again for another 10 to 15 minutes. This is if you're using a hot plate and a magnetic stir Rod I would hope. Then go ahead and cut the heat off but leave the stir Rod spinning and leave it on the hot plate to cool down slowly. You u never want the temperature to go up or down too fast. When it cools down to about 120° F you can add your BA, and if using a PTFE filter membrane proceed or filter.

Yes just put the raw in the beaker and melt it to the melting point, then heat your BB up to 45° C add it, and add that keep it at the melting point, and then add your carrier oil at 45°C as well. Keep it at The Melting Point again for another 10 to 15 minutes. This is if you're using a hot plate and a magnetic stir Rod I would hope. Then go ahead and cut the heat off but leave the stir Rod spinning and leave it on the hot plate to cool down slowly. You u never want the temperature to go up or down too fast. When it cools down to about 120° F you can add your BA, and if using a PTFE filter membrane proceed or filter.
I will tried first at 150mg/ml then 200

I have never made Boldenone acetate.... Imho it's completely useless for bodybuilding.
During off-season long esters are the best.
I usually i run:
TestE EQ/Bold Cyp and low dose TrenE HGH and Humalog pre and postwo. Sometimes i mess with inj Dbol but Anadrol tabs are my favorites. I have no problems with Hematocrit usually it's around 41-44%.

Short esters are usually used last 4-6w before comp and the other AAS you really need are TestP TrenA MastP (with correct timing you go for E) + Winny tabs, maybe Halo and Sdrol last 2 weeks....