Your opinion on the best oil for homebrew test cyp and anyone done one with Castor oil?

I have never made Boldenone acetate.... Imho it's completely useless for bodybuilding.
During off-season long esters are the best.
I usually i run:
TestE EQ/Bold Cyp and low dose TrenE HGH and Humalog pre and postwo. Sometimes i mess with inj Dbol but Anadrol tabs are my favorites. I have no problems with Hematocrit usually it's around 41-44%.

Short esters are usually used last 4-6w before comp and the other AAS you really need are TestP TrenA MastP (with correct timing you go for E) + Winny tabs, maybe Halo and Sdrol last 2 weeks....
Bold acetate is dangerous it raised your hematocrits like crazy in short amount of time it shouldn’t be used more than 350mg/ w

He is way more stronger than those other esters

Bold acetate is dangerous it raised your hematocrits like crazy in short amount of time it shouldn’t be used more than 350mg/ w

He is way more stronger than those other esters
Hell no... It's still Boldenone.... It's like saying that test prop is stronger than test en.... It's always test....

Hell no... It's still Boldenone.... It's like saying that test prop is stronger than test en.... It's always test....
No i don’t say that i just said it raised your hematocrit way faster than the others esters
That’s why he is more dangerous

Bayer Testoviron is 30% BB per 1ml of 250mg Test E. It's is used as trt in Europe with biweekly administration.

BB is not harmful in moderate dosages and does not cause pip. BA does the latter or more correctly high concentrations of it (think >5%, glorious QV Test for the people that know).

I plan to make some Test Decaonate, with a 30% BB in castor oil in the near future for trt usage and blasting occasionally. Ill report back when I do.
Wait so you mean 30% (3ml) BB is equivalent to 342mg? If you don't know the answer for sure that's okay, that's going to be my next mission. Is to figure out why they measure it in mg and how to figure out the conversion.

I know for sure company Organon use 10%BA in pakistani an turkish Sustanon.
Don't know wich carrier used in the pakis,but the turkish was olive oil.
I remember those karachi's was painful,never used the Turkish.View attachment 251746
Oh wow so they only use 1% BA? I always thought all these pharmaceutical companies used a ridiculous amount like previously stated 8 to 10%...

Okay so how we brewing bold c and bold acetate without pip ?
Well personally how I make it is in a blend of 200mg of Boldenone Cypionate, and 200 mg of Boldenone undeclanate. Being as though you have the 200mg of Boldenone undeclanate it will cancel out all the PIP from the Cypionate.

Like this
1.5%BA
18%BB
18%EO
Carrier=50/50 Mct/Mig840 but you can use any carrier or you want with this recipe.

Now Boldenone acetate? Yea good luck with that.I haven't even fucking tried mixing that with anything just because of all the shit I've heard about the pip, but who knows. The truth is it might work in a blend with Bold U just like Cypionate does. I just personally haven't tried it. If you do try that you would probably need to add a little more EO like 25% and then report back please if you do it on how it works out.

Wait so you mean 30% (3ml) BB is equivalent to 342mg? If you don't know the answer for sure that's okay, that's going to be my next mission. Is to figure out why they measure it in mg and how to figure out the conversion.
BB is 1.118 mg/mL at 20 °C

Hey guys, I have a bunch of test cyp raws looking to make my best batch yet. Been contemplating doing all castor oil to extend the half life and keep levels most stable. Normally I brew in gso or cottonseed. Has anyone done test cyp in castor oil? How did it turn out and did you take bloods etc? I keep seeing pharm companies making test E and test U in castor now to extend the half life, however all of the pharm test cyp is still being made in mostly cottonseed oil amongst other thinner oils. Is there any reason for this other than that they simply don't feel like changing and that castor is harder to filter? Test cyp has a longer half life than enanthate so why wouldn't castor be used with cyp as well. I can't find a single person to explain this. Even vigorous Steve did those videos on the Enanthate and Test U being done in castor and then talks about cyps being done in cottonseed and says "cyp and cottonseed best friends" ok why? Why E and not C?? Gives no fucking rationale at all as to why aside from that's what pharm is using for cyp currently, it's pissing me the fuck off trying to find an answer on this lol.
Pfizer uses castor oil for their test injections.

Yes just put the raw in the beaker and melt it to the melting point, then heat your BB up to 45° C add it, and add that keep it at the melting point, and then add your carrier oil at 45°C as well. Keep it at The Melting Point again for another 10 to 15 minutes. This is if you're using a hot plate and a magnetic stir Rod I would hope. Then go ahead and cut the heat off but leave the stir Rod spinning and leave it on the hot plate to cool down slowly. You u never want the temperature to go up or down too fast. When it cools down to about 120° F you can add your BA, and if using a PTFE filter membrane proceed or filter.
Why go the extreme complex route? You do not need to be heating Raws up solo. Would doing that create degradation? No as long heat isn’t something ridiculous for long period of time. But still it’s beyond pointless. Simply measure out the raw you need, then add the amount of BB you need into the beaker with the raw. Let it go into solution to where it looks clear to the eye then add the heated carrier oil. Key is making sure carrier and the dissolve down raw heat is relatively same temp when you pour in your carrier. Let it spin for good 15min or so then allow the heat to drop down add BA then when beaker is warm but able to pick up go ahead and filter.

Brewing is fairly easy when you stick to concentrations that go hand in hand with BB ratios of 18-20%. When brewing all we are doing is putting compound into solution. We are not Melting anything we are just dissolving raws into solution. Some raws require more heat then others as well as time duration.