Your smart european pharmacy

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Tzixan, Apr 16, 2019.

1. MikeIronTyson

MikeIronTyson Member

Nah, couldn’t even provide a tit pic.

cochino and BigBaldBeardGuy like this.
  2. Omegistosalex

Omegistosalex Member

Other sellers have better prices and more products and also more established, no point using this nobody

3. Omegistosalex

Omegistosalex Member

Plus he showed zero effort so i doubt you will evrn get his stuff delivered, most likely a scam attempt

BigBaldBeardGuy likes this.
  4. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

I recently had the opportunity to purchase some DONSTINEX from ursodeoxycholic acid, did exactly what he said he was going to do. The turn around time is not bad, and overall the prices are very good. He has access to almost anything, so if there is something you need all you need to do is email and ask. He usually replies within 30mins. What I like is that he was straight forward with me, if there is something he can’t do he told me. If he didn’t have an answer to a question he didn’t just feed me bullshit he told me he did know but would find out. The trust has been established so I don’t have any reason to order from anyone else.

Also he has good quality pharma ursodeoxycholic acid for good price.

5. Tzixan

Tzixan Junior Member

Zero effort about what sir?Arguing with the community on meso?Come on.

6. Den84

Den84 Member

only these products you have in stock? I have more products at home,and I am a final user lol

T-Bagger and Omegistosalex like this.
  7. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

Lol are you serious, honestly I am calling you out. Sounda more like u did very little to contact them. Personally, this guy replied quicker than any source has to my emails. When I want to get ahold of someone I make sure I contact them via email instead of just sending a pm. I don't have anything to gain by telling you he is not a scammer. You are the one that will miss out on a good thing

8. Omegistosalex

Omegistosalex Member

lol calling me out? where is the effort to present himself here? of course I won't even bother to contact him with this 0 effort post. There are people here with thousands of orders that reply daily at their threads.

So what is your response mr. Shill?

9. Omegistosalex

Omegistosalex Member

you were asked to post stock pics many many many times and never did. So I am saying negative effort, especially since you attack me instead of providing any useful info. Nice customer service....

10. Omegistosalex

Omegistosalex Member

this is regarded your effort? Are you kidding me now? go check some of the BEST fucking sources here and then come to me and say if you have shown ANY fucking effort to present your stupid bussiness. I have more stuff at home than you tbh. NOBODY should bother with this kid if you ask me

11. Omegistosalex

Omegistosalex Member

shill shill shill

how much free stuff did you get for this post?

12. Omegistosalex

Omegistosalex Member

and honestly suck a dick, we don't need you, you need us though :p

13. Someone had to finally say it!

Omegistosalex likes this.
  14. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

Not a shill but I do hear you on the zero effort. Not disagreeing with you there. Super pathetic actually. I almost felt like his intro was copy and pasted from an email he sent to someone. Since I was not at all set up to meso’s guideline.

15. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

I actually didn’t get anything for free, I don’t know how long you have been a member, but last time I checked feebies are not suppose to be excepted, however, if he decided to throw something in with an order I would have accepted it, but, I said no to sample, I wasn’t going to wait to receive a sample and then order. I needed the UDCA with a quickness. What I did not like and they really need to work out is that WU and MG. Are both fucking headaches and expensive. I still saved money, but could have saved a lot more is they offered bitcoin

Last edited: May 8, 2019
  16. Omegistosalex

Omegistosalex Member

He is most likely a reseller, this is why the prices are high

88GENERAL88 and T-Bagger like this.
  17. bickel29

bickel29 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Just some advice for you my man, and you can take it or leave it and I won't be the least bit insulted, but I'd stay away from WU and MG for payment, and in a case like this where it is a required part of doing business, I would find somewhere else to take my business.

WU and MG are being scrutinized and rejected by WU and MG themselves more than ever, AND they keep permanent records of EVERY transaction, AND they require you to show ID, AND they are expensive, AND they are very eager to work with LE, AND they have HD surveillance video of every transaction.

Other than that, they are a splendid option for paying for your illegal drug purchases. ;)

T-Bagger and bolder like this.
  18. Tzixan

Tzixan Junior Member

Oh mesos..come on. We also accept BTCs .
    The main reason that we offer WU n MG is the offer an extra option . Its that bad ?

19. Tzixan

Tzixan Junior Member

High prices ? The only expensive that i think we ve got its the prengryl 5000. We are playing with original things ,not underground shit.

20. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Post up some pics of your stock