Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

Your smart european pharmacy

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Tzixan, Apr 16, 2019.

1. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

No, that’s killer advice, it Would have never been a thought in mind mind if I purchasing AAS, but because I already have a script for UDCA for my GI DOC, I really wasn’t tripping. The price per pill is beyond rediculous, my insurance wasn’t willing to cover it. That’s good advice bro.

T-Bagger and bickel29 like this.
  2. bickel29

bickel29 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I think you misunderstood my point.

I was not criticizing YOU, I was criticizing WU and MG. And i was simply stating that if I had to use one of those two payment methods, I would just shop someplace else that had other payment options. It was not a criticism of you.

You said you accept other payment forms (including Bitcoin), so this should not be an issue for anyone going forward.

T-Bagger and 88GENERAL88 like this.
  3. Tzixan

Tzixan Junior Member

A bit of our stock as a friend requested. IMG-af994bdee07a412432dee4550ecc713c-V.jpg IMG-af994bdee07a412432dee4550ecc713c-V.jpg IMG-cbe11cb558e1b684a3233c002be70797-V.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 9, 2019
    T-Bagger and 88GENERAL88 like this.
  4. Tzixan

Tzixan Junior Member

And some t3s IMG_20190509_183147.jpg

5. Tzixan

Tzixan Junior Member

6. Tzixan

Tzixan Junior Member

Thank you for your support mesos.
    We apriciate your support so we offer Proviron (Bayer( 25mg x 20 tabs) @ 10€ per box untill the end of june.Just tell us that you read it here.

7. cadafi

cadafi Member

Hello do you have any test enanthate in stock??

8. Tzixan

Tzixan Junior Member

Drop us an e mail

9. Tzixan

Tzixan Junior Member

Hahah

MisterSuperGod likes this.