Your Top 5 Fav Steroids

Test
Eq
Ment
Anavar
Dbol
Dbol used to be much higher on my list but idk wtf happened I ran dbol recently and didn’t respond well.
I don't care what anyone says, dbol is nowhere as potent (it doesn't even feel the same) as the old-school Russian Dbol from the 90's. Test and 2-3 (5mg dbol) was crazy strong and pumped the whole day, 20+years later I tried dbol again with TRT 200+ and no matter what source I get it from I can take 25-35mg and I actually get weaker at the gym and a headache, the pump is ok. I get better strength and pump from 5-10 anavar. Somebody posted a year or so ago that all UGL dbol raws come from China which is why all brands are weak shit...not saying that is true..just saying something is up with dbol. If some UGL could recreate Russian Dbol they would be printing money.

Test cyp/sustanon
Tren ace/hex
Primo
Winstrol
Eq

Currently running 600mg sustanon, 600mg primo and 350mg tren ace, and 10iu gh. This fall will be 900mg sustanon, 450mg NPP and 600mg EQ with 10iu gh. Planning on utilizing humalog pre workout too.

Got prescribed test 100mg/wk and insulin 45iu/ed and im loving it. My doctor is open to prescribing me deca 50mg/wk which i plan on getting in few months

I don't care what anyone says, dbol is nowhere as potent (it doesn't even feel the same) as the old-school Russian Dbol from the 90's. Test and 2-3 (5mg dbol) was crazy strong and pumped the whole day, 20+years later I tried dbol again with TRT 200+ and no matter what source I get it from I can take 25-35mg and I actually get weaker at the gym and a headache, the pump is ok. I get better strength and pump from 5-10 anavar. Somebody posted a year or so ago that all UGL dbol raws come from China which is why all brands are weak shit...not saying that is true..just saying something is up with dbol. If some UGL could recreate Russian Dbol they would be printing money.
Maybe it was because you werent 25-30 years into cycling?

Me being an absolute idiot I went on tren ace for 12 weeks and it was unbelievable. Made me lose some of my hair. Anadrol close second. Can’t say much about anything else.

Modifying my initial post to:
1) test
2) mast
3) tren
4)winstrol
5) EQ (only been on it a couple weeks but I'm enjoying the fullness, 3d delts, slight increase in vascularity, and what seems to be higher cardio capacity. Should get better when it saturates)

5) EQ (only been on it a couple weeks but I'm enjoying the fullness, 3d delts, slight increase in vascularity, and what seems to be higher cardio capacity. Should get better when it saturates)
I know exactly what you mean, if you respond good to eq it will treat you well. Amazing steroid that gives nice and clean gains, but it's not for everyone.

Maybe it was because you werent 25-30 years into cycling?
Could be true, but unlikely as I was natural from 98 to 2022, that is a long time in between cycles, 2nd it appears its not just me saying it, and 3rd, did you ever take Russian dbol back in the '90s? If you did and your experience differs from mine, maybe I'm just getting old and my body doesn't respond well to it...I would be curious to hear feedback from anyone else who did and their thoughts compared to today's ugl?

I know exactly what you mean, if you respond good to eq it will treat you well. Amazing steroid that gives nice and clean gains, but it's not for everyone.
Yeah so far so good. I remember I got eq anxiety years ago and hadn't tried it since

But I'm like 2 weeks in so far and nothing negative to speak on yet (knock on wood). The veins are definitely popping more. Getting a lot more chest veins and the fullness is noticeable. I'm enjoying the look and compound so far

Could be true, but unlikely as I was natural from 98 to 2022, that is a long time in between cycles, 2nd it appears its not just me saying it, and 3rd, did you ever take Russian dbol back in the '90s? If you did and your experience differs from mine, maybe I'm just getting old and my body doesn't respond well to it...I would be curious to hear feedback from anyone else who did and their thoughts compared to today's ugl?
Sure seems like they were much stronger. The Russian dbol, Naposim from Romania, and the pink Thai anabol. 10-15mg per day and you were good. If someone even mentioned 50mg per day everyone thought they were nuts lol.

dude i used to get the thai yellow 10mg the ones with the snake on them in like 2012-2014 and those dbol were awesome dude one of my favs at the time. Increased my appetite thru the roof I could eat a lot more and the gains were insane. I have some of the pink 5mg thai from same manufacture right now and I ran a cycle like 50mg a day and honestly noticed nothing like the yellow ones from 10 years ago. No appetite increase actually got bad heart burn and just felt like shit cut the cycle after 2 weeks. Its a shame cuz the old dbol was the shit.

dude i used to get the thai yellow 10mg the ones with the snake on them in like 2012-2014 and those dbol were awesome dude one of my favs at the time. Increased my appetite thru the roof I could eat a lot more and the gains were insane. I have some of the pink 5mg thai from same manufacture right now and I ran a cycle like 50mg a day and honestly noticed nothing like the yellow ones from 10 years ago. No appetite increase actually got bad heart burn and just felt like shit cut the cycle after 2 weeks. Its a shame cuz the old dbol was the shit.
Its the same dbol….just different time period in your life.

Back