Zyhcg testing 10k.

Finally someone tested this hcg. Honestly the problem lies cause India is hot as fuck and these products get left out on the shelves instead in a refrigerator. These products need to be out of light and in a cold spot. I know it says room temp is fine but they degrade. They would hold a lot better if they stocked them in the freg. The journey over here is bad enough.... Honestly I think ugl hcg is the way to go right now. Damn I miss Cirdi hopefully Stan and GoodLyfe and some others opti also will carry tested hcg, for now. I'd love to see r(HCG) tested curious how those orvtrelle pens test compared to straight lypo hcg... As well thank you for posting that testing opti definitely some similar results but also some very different ones. Either way thank u for sharing them

Finally someone tested this hcg. Honestly the problem lies cause India is hot as fuck and these products get left out on the shelves instead in a refrigerator. These products need to be out of light and in a cold spot. I know it says room temp is fine but they degrade. They would hold a lot better if they stocked them in the freg. The journey over here is bad enough.... Honestly I think ugl hcg is the way to go right now. Damn I miss Cirdi hopefully Stan and GoodLyfe and some others opti also will carry tested hcg, for now. I'd love to see r(HCG) tested curious how those orvtrelle pens test compared to straight lypo hcg... As well thank you for posting that testing opti definitely some similar results but also some very different ones. Either way thank u for sharing them
agreed, i am very interested in those r(HCG) which is supposedly much better and more effective than regular hcg. But they come in premixed pens and im worried it will have very bad degradation, especially getting them from countries such as turkey etc where the weather is hot etc.

agreed, i am very interested in those r(HCG) which is supposedly much better and more effective than regular hcg. But they come in premixed pens and im worried it will have very bad degradation, especially getting them from countries such as turkey etc where the weather is hot etc.
The Ovitrelle pens come premixed and the results have been within label claim on those. Like Pounds said I doubt these India guys are keeping these things climate controlled.

Dude this sucks I just bought like 15 of their 5k vials. Damn.
if the post above about it being because its stored on shelves in hot as fuck india, it may be ok depending on who you got it from. perhaps they may have stored it differently.

Well fuck me, I was about to buy a ton of this.

@Spaceman Spiff did your source for this claim to have a cold chain or at least store it properly? It feels like this has to have something to do with Indian brands in general or we'd see a lot more variation in potency.

I’m honestly confused as to why virtually no one online sells good HCG anymore, and the best option for most people on the go is from India. All of the bullshit online referencing economics, from people I guarantee couldn’t pass an economics course, are from fake accounts looking to drive the price higher and people who don’t have the bandwidth to digest their arguments

Last edited: