Zyhcg testing 10k.

is that for JUST alpha HCG though? or actual IU? whats pregnyl test out at?

I think a less confusing way of reporting would be mg AND show how the IU were calculated.

that being said it certainly could be possible degraded and also would be smart to contact manufacturer on whats going on with dosage.

No it isn't

The manufacturer is the one that has the storage issue. Not the vendor who I purchased it from.

All of the Indian hcg has had shit testing.
In the PCT24X7 thread someone just posted a negative pregnancy test for Lupi-HCG which is making my head spin. Lupin is about as legit as Indian pharma gets and a negative pregnancy test must mean the potency was pretty damn near zero.

What are these manufacturers doing???

Used 3500 IUs of this stuff per week right after coming off a long cruise a couple years back, only got my test up to 140 ng/dL. Thought my balls were destroyed at the time. This explains it.

In the PCT24X7 thread someone just posted a negative pregnancy test for Lupi-HCG which is making my head spin. Lupin is about as legit as Indian pharma gets and a negative pregnancy test must mean the potency was pretty damn near zero.

What are these manufacturers doing???
Sometimes they perform the "pregnancy test" improperly.

Sometimes they perform the "pregnancy test" improperly.
I just read something else very interesting: the pregnancy test assay is actually measuring a degraded form of the beta-HCG subunit after metabolism in the kidney.

Since the beta subunit is biologically inactive, you could have a perfectly potent drug composed only of alpha-HCG that tests negative on the preggo strip.

Of course that's "not really HCG" since HCG is strictly speaking the glycoprotein composed of alpha+beta subunits, but we wouldn't care for our purposes. Food for thought at least

I just read something else very interesting: the pregnancy test assay is actually measuring a degraded form of the beta-HCG subunit after metabolism in the kidney.

Since the beta subunit is biologically inactive, you could have a perfectly potent drug composed only of alpha-HCG that tests negative on the preggo strip.

Of course that's "not really HCG" since HCG is strictly speaking the glycoprotein composed of alpha+beta subunits, but we wouldn't care for our purposes. Food for thought at least
1689079528557.jpeg

No it isn't

The manufacturer is the one that has the storage issue. Not the vendor who I purchased it from.

All of the Indian hcg has had shit testing.
I guess you do not understand the purpose of this forum. The intent is to weed out bad manufacturers or ugls.

I guess you do not understand the purpose of this forum. The intent is to weed out bad manufacturers or ugls.
I don't think you understand the test I paid for and posted

Zyhcg is the brand. Made by German remedies

If there are shit reviews on a Mitsubishi TV. Is it important if that particular model is from best buy or Walmart?