Zyhcg testing 10k.

There is a search function for it.

It's not janos job to give you the results of a test someone else paid for brother.
I thought I did. To prove you wrong, I went back looked again.... and found what I was looking for. A thousand apologies.

TLDR for anyone else, 6500iu Ovitrelle tested over 7000iu.

I thought I did. To prove you wrong, I went back looked again.... and found what I was looking for. A thousand apologies.

TLDR for anyone else, 6500iu Ovitrelle tested over 7000iu.
yea, its fine.

For you and everyone to see.

Its just not ideal to ask @janoshik for test results. Its a conflict of interest for his clients. It can hurt his business and he its not good for him to show favor from one customer over another.

People pay him for test results, if he wanted it to be public he would have posted massive test results for every anabolic and customer he has tested.

Never seen Indian hcg test that high. Tested around 20% of active drug when I seen a few of the 10k iu testing

To be frank, I would be very cautious with some of those testing.

not gonna disclose the vendor but its all from the way the manufacturer stores it.

didnt even want to ask for credit

I purchased zyhcg from dash before.
Same thing 10k ius, tested bad on a pregnancy test. Suspected underdosed.

Dash was supposed to send one for jano testing and he apparently did but never posted results.

I suspect it came back bad and its just bad business to post bad results so...wtv. I called it a loss and moved on.

Now on QSC hcg with no complaints.

Probably good to add the caveat that this was late 2022. So things may have changed but I've moved on.

Indian pharma has its place but hcg is not one of them.