Zyhcg testing 10k.

I guess you do not understand the purpose of this forum. The intent is to weed out bad manufacturers or ugls.
Something else you need to understand is that I paid for the test.

There is no conflict of interest for. This and I'm not putting any particular Indian store in blast. I am putting the manufacturer, brand, and Indian hcg as a whole

If you have a problem with it, I would advise you to order your own hcg, then shell out 300 dollars total to do what you want with the test results

Something else you need to understand is that I paid for the test.

There is no conflict of interest for. This and I'm not putting any particular Indian store in blast. I am putting the manufacturer, brand, and Indian hcg as a whole

If you have a problem with it, I would advise you to order your own hcg, then shell out 300 dollars total to do what you want with the test results
Is it 300/test? Per Task number I should say.

I wouldn't even test it dude. Fuck that brand

It’s not the brand it’s the warehouses. they don’t even bother storing it indoors, so it sits out in the heat.

Now don’t make fun of me too much but i was hoping since it’s winter that the heat might not have degraded it as much. But there are no seasons in India, it’s hot all the time

It’s not the brand it’s the warehouses. they don’t even bother storing it indoors, so it sits out in the heat.

Now don’t make fun of me too much but i was hoping since it’s winter that the heat might not have degraded it as much. But there are no seasons in India, it’s hot all the time
That's a fair analysis.

Thanks for your contribution to testing. Just would hard for you to randomly waste your money

I ordered Bayer Ovidac in January and it still tested like shit. 1500/5000iu. I sent Jano another vial with a different batch and still the same. I wish Livzon was still around. Super cheap and always tested 4000+ IU.

@janoshik @Spaceman Spiff

Does Ovitrelle test ok? I don't think I've ever seen a lab report on it. Being already reconstituted, I would think is a stike against it testing near 6500iu but maybe Merck has it figured out? Does it degrade at the same rate (30, 45, 60 days) as lower grade HCG?

@janoshik @Spaceman Spiff

Does Ovitrelle test ok? I don't think I've ever seen a lab report on it. Being already reconstituted, I would think is a stike against it testing near 6500iu but maybe Merck has it figured out? Does it degrade at the same rate (30, 45, 60 days) as lower grade HCG?
There is a search function for it.

It's not janos job to give you the results of a test someone else paid for brother.

If you get Ovitrelle through legit channels it will test fine.
Same thing with chinese, indian, turkish, lithuanian, whatever.

The issue is being able to get it online at all without a prescription means all bets are off. It gets diverted from a legit channel to some shady warehouse where who knows what happens. And that's what we see with all of these underdosed samples.