• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

strange notice from post office

scamp

I was expecting a package from overseas this week with 50 danabol and 1 amp of testolic and and when i checked my mailbox i found a delivery notice slip in my box saying that they missed me. It says that i have a large envelope of "Registered Mail" at the post office that i can pick up. It doesnt say i have to sign for it or anything. I need to know if i should go get it or have them redeliver it or just forget about it. It isnt a customs letter, it says nothing about customs at all. Has anyone had this happen to them before:confused:

Last edited:
Happens to me all the time..the pack did not fit in your box so they take it back to PO.You'll have to go get it....

That is what the place that i ordered it from told me earlier today. Now that im hearing it from you i feel alot better about going and picking it up. Thank you for your time, it is greatly appreciated: scamp

happened to me before too. I was freaked out but figured that they were not going to have a swat team waiting for me at the post office. I picked it up signed and went home happy.

Hello, I just wanted to share my experience which was about an hour ago and I just went and picked up my package at the post office. I gave them the pink slip, they gave me my parcel.

I was expecting a package from overseas this week with 50 danabol and 1 amp of testolic and and when i checked my mailbox i found a delivery notice slip in my box saying that they missed me. It says that i have a large envelope of "Registered Mail" at the post office that i can pick up. It doesnt say i have to sign for it or anything. I need to know if i should go get it or have them redeliver it or just forget about it. It isnt a customs letter, it says nothing about customs at all. Has anyone had this happen to them before:confused:
Hello, I just wanted to share my experience which was about an hour ago and I just went and picked up my package at the post office. I gave them the pink slip, they gave me my parcel.
That's how it works :)

Sponsors

Latest posts