• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

The MSM is the ONLY source of information that would compare the Clinton family crimes to the X files. You are very much under the influence..

I can't wrap my head around the argument that Trump is more dangerous than Clinton. It borders on the absurd. It's funny too because I'm middle eastern and don't know anyone in my family that I've talked to about the election that thinks Trump is more dangerous. I have to assume it isn't a commonly held belief and the collective narrative in the MSM doesn't reflect reality.

Can you remember the last time you've seen the American press collectively push the same bullshit narrative so hard in recent memory? What was the outcome of that...

I can't wrap my head around the argument that Trump is more dangerous than Clinton. It borders on the absurd. It's funny too because I'm middle eastern and don't know anyone in my family that I've talked to about the election that thinks Trump is more dangerous. I have to assume it isn't a commonly held belief and the collective narrative in the MSM doesn't reflect reality.

Can you remember the last time you've seen the American press collectively push the same bullshit narrative so hard in recent memory? What was the outcome of that...

1964, maybe. The MSM lacked the delivery technology it has now, and of course it wasn't fighting distributed news sources for its very existence, but the organized attacks on Goldwater were probably just as vile.

You're middle eastern? Are you my brother from the same mother? Probably not bc I'm much hairier than you :(

Individual voters have exactly zero influence over election results. There are effective ways to engage in politics, but voting isn't one of them.

The MSM is the ONLY source of information that would compare the Clinton family crimes to the X files. You are very much under the influence..

I wouldn't say zero....it's about a 1 in a billion chance my vote matters according to the state I just moved to :p

image.png

I wouldn't say zero....it's about a 1 in a billion chance my vote matters according to the state I just moved to :p

View attachment 48474

If the count is close enough for individual voters to mater, the USSC will decide the election. And that's assuming the count itself isn't skewed by error or corruption. Also, that's ONLY if you vote for the candidate selected by one of the two pro-war pro-authoritarian parties. The desire for real change doesn't even provide a pretense to vote.

If the count is close enough for individual voters to mater, the USSC will decide the election. And that's assuming the count itself isn't skewed by error or corruption. Also, that's ONLY if you vote for the candidate selected by one of the two pro-war pro-authoritarian parties. The desire for real change doesn't even provide a pretense to vote.

I was making a similar argument a few pages back. Just wanted to make a funny now :(

Clinton is not a nice person, and a horrible career-politician.... But she isn't insane!
Trump seems to show several signs of total insanity.

A work of art!.... The moat goes up (or in ) next. I've seen a video taken from the air. Right out of the middle ages! Really neat!