• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

About the gain concept and steroids in the long term

ddp7

Banned
Hello

Have a question about the oxandrolone (my example)and oral steroids in general terms.

Why some people said that low doses pharmaceutical grade of this drug is enough for the "muscle grow"?

From my epistemological point of view, the concept of gains is a subjetivity issue since the steroids are clinical stuff(ok ok not the case of turinabol).

So 1) what is u point of view about gains in this context and ,2) in this sense ¿10 - 15 mg of var- i mean low doses in general terms - are enough and very powerfull?.
Of course,in the long term, if that the level protein of the diet is medium/low in order to avoid the neoglucogenesis and the cortisol excess, the doses could be smaller(Hormesis).

Seems to be that there are relation between the classic concept of gains(wich is objetivity) and the high doses.

Then, this not seems to be a wise use of steroids in the long term.But anyway,the gains concept should be criticized.

What do u think?

I have about a 25% idea of what you may be trying to get at, But your body builds a tolerance to the drugs. So you will have to taper up the dosage over time. IMO someone on his first cycle of 500 mg test could probably make similar gains to someone on their 10th cycle of Test/Tren/EQ for example

Thats why ive learned through trial and error to start out say 500mgs of test and gradually go up to say 1g then i never loose momentum in terms of gains

Thats why ive learned through trial and error to start out say 500mgs of test and gradually go up to say 1g then i never loose momentum in terms of gains
my question to you is why not use 250 if it works?. As a theoretical matter, at least, I see glibly with the issue of dose. I mean that there is only subjective reasons for choosing the dose. That's what I try to formulate.

I have about a 25% idea of what you may be trying to get at, But your body builds a tolerance to the drugs. So you will have to taper up the dosage over time. IMO someone on his first cycle of 500 mg test could probably make similar gains to someone on their 10th cycle of Test/Tren/EQ for example
Thanks, understand the point.But again these are subjetivity reasons.Understand?

my question to you is why not use 250 if it works?. As a theoretical matter, at least, I see glibly with the issue of dose. I mean that there is only subjective reasons for choosing the dose. That's what I try to formulate.
I was talkin about when i plateaued id up my mgs. If i were to still get gradual gains i wouldnt touch my dosage i only mess with when i hit a wall

You don't build a tolerance to AAS.

You don't build a tolerance to AAS.
Oh I was under the impression AAS was just like any other drug. I will do some research but if there's no tolerance it seems odd that some people would do over a g of test and over 700 mg tren weekly, wouldn't that be over kill?

Oh I was under the impression AAS was just like any other drug. I will do some research but if there's no tolerance it seems odd that some people would do over a g of test and over 700 mg tren weekly, wouldn't that be over kill?

I see what you're trying to say but it's not bc of a tolerance really. If you require X dose to get a certain amount past your genetic potential then that dose can only maintain that amount of mass or strength. To further gain mass or strength you're right you would need a higher dose but that's bc the dose you previously took was only enough to maintain that certain amoun of mass or strength.

The only problem is 90% or more never reach there genetic limits and still run outrageous amounts of gear... I think that's where the major disconnect is. You see a picture of a dude that's jacked up like you want to be and he says he's running a gram of this and a gram of that, next cycle motherfuckers are running a gram of everything chasing the dream!

I don't think the majority of people at the gym including aas users even know how to use their muscles right when lifting! No mind muscle connection you might as well not be there! If you're not contracting the muscles you are trying to work you might as well not be there. To many people just move the weight to feed their ego's. Point A to point be in the most efficient way is not helping build muscle. Like CT Fletcher says don't make it easier always make it harder!

Its your body getting acclimated to your training not the drugs...up your training intensity not your drug dose...

Man,absolutely wrong. My goal is not related to the inferences that you do. My goal is to have a balance between the aesthetic muscle (not inflamed aesthetic or bber), the healthy percentage of fat (long-term) and feelings of wellbeing. Wellness is compatible with the smart and effective training. I was a brutal Poliquin believer, but when I discovered that he was lying because no one can live with the high cortisol in the long run, is not healthy, u deteriorate psychologically and makes you resistant to the carbohydrates, then you must take the paleo or lowcarb as the fundamental rule.HAHAHA! .Absurd. When you are in your 20s can "abuse your body" and follow all these unhealthy habits, but when you get to 30, it is impossible unless you give pleasure suffer. A penalty for normal people looking normal results and is forced into a false game.

Regs.