• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Transformations. Let's see em!

Herniated means the disc is degenerating, bulging means the squishy stuff from the middle pushed through the fiberous walls of the disc and in my case the shit is squishing the nerves.
I hope that wasn't your surgeon that told you that, if so don't let that dude touch your back. Herniated means to protrude abnormally from cavity. Disc degeneration is gradual weakening or breakdown of the disc. When "squishy stuff" from the disc is pushed out that is technically a ruptured disc. A bulged disc is when the disc is herniated which does squish the nerves.

I hope that wasn't your surgeon that told you that, if so don't let that dude touch your back. Herniated means to protrude abnormally from cavity. Disc degeneration is gradual weakening or breakdown of the disc. When "squishy stuff" from the disc is pushed out that is technically a ruptured disc. A bulged disc is when the disc is herniated which does squish the nerves.
You're right, I got it wrong. I have 4 degenerating discs and 3 of them are herniated crushing my nerves on both sides severely there's no room between the disc and nerves from spinal stenosis.

You're right, I got it wrong. I have 4 degenerating discs and 3 of them are herniated crushing my nerves on both sides severely there's no room between the disc and nerves from spinal stenosis.
Shit man, good luck. I hope everything works out for you. I know how much that nerve pain sucks

Bulked to about 205. Cut back down to 185 (during a heroin relapse) then "bulked" again. First cycle was just test cyp for about 9-10 weeks. Second cycle was about 6-8 months later with bunk gear from onyx, then I got some real shit and ran test prop, tren ace, and a prohormone called super dmz 3.0 for a 10 week cycle, 6 weeks on the oral. Then march of 2016 I did my first real big cycle. A lot of test, a lot of tren, dbol, anadrol, superdrol, "cruising", more tren, some EQ, primo, loads of dbol. I pretty much haven't went below 400-500mg of test since March. So I've essentially been on cycle for 11 months. Big blasts and high dose cruises in between. Sorta stupid and reckless on my part, and I don't recommend anyone do what I've done. Currently I'm only running 400mg test c per week.

From heron to sterons, glad you're off the shit. That is a fuk load of gear. I can understand being on that long. I ran test/tren for 6 months straight. I felt like a god so I didn't want to come off, but I'll never do that again!

Great transformation!

From heron to sterons, glad you're off the shit. That is a fuk load of gear. I can understand being on that long. I ran test/tren for 6 months straight. I felt like a god so I didn't want to come off, but I'll never do that again!

Great transformation!
I wasn't taking all that stuff at once, that was a few different blasts worth of stuff, but with cycle level cruise doses in between.

Thanks, when I started training for time under tension that's when I took off more

If more would follow that principle, they'd see major changes in a short amount time. I've been training that way for a couple years, and it's made such a difference in my physique.

Thanks, when I started training for time under tension that's when I took off more

I'm not sure if I told you yet but this year that's one of my primary objectives. To train with TUT and varied rest periods in between sets. Is crazy, I'm the guy in the gym rite now doing these really slow incline Dumbell presses with only 50lbs. After I get up of the bench after my 4th set, I'm looking vascular and ANABOLIC as fuck! The big dumb looking guy who does 3 wheels on decline 9 days a week stares at me with hate and envy in his eyes. He wonders why I look 100 times better then him pressing baby rattles[emoji848][emoji24]

I'm not sure if I told you yet but this year that's one of my primary objectives. To train with TUT and varied rest periods in between sets. Is crazy, I'm the guy in the gym rite now doing these really slow incline Dumbell presses with only 50lbs. After I get up of the bench after my 4th set, I'm looking vascular and ANABOLIC as fuck! The big dumb looking guy who does 3 wheels on decline 9 days a week stares at me with hate and envy in his eyes. He wonders why I look 100 times better then him pressing baby rattles[emoji848][emoji24]
@ TorroXL what's this TUT yall are doing if you don't mind me asking.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

That pic you commented on of my chest....For about 6 wks leading up to that photo I used 65 lb dumbbells on incline with only 30 seconds rest between sets. I cannot tell you the last time I used 315 on a barbell, hell I can't even tell you the last time I pressed with a barbell!!! It's all DB and hammer strength machines usually. I'm not going to be a statistic for shoulder injuries or a pec tear. It's all about making weights feel heavier than they are and I accomplish that by squeezing the everloving shit out of my muscles. Every rep is squeezed like the one before it wasn't squeezed hard enough

Time under tension.
I.E. 5 seconds down. 7 seconds up
Here's one for you, try the opposite sometimes. Go 3-4 seconds down and 10 seconds up!!! Reverse the thought process of negatives versus positives as it relates to time!!! Bro, talk about rough

Nevermind, I see you're already doing that, didn't read ur post clear enough. Yea u know what I'm talking about then

Nevermind, I see you're already doing that, didn't read ur post clear enough. Yea u know what I'm talking about then

Oh boy I got my work cut out for me[emoji848][emoji20][emoji1320]
This next transformation is gonna be epic. I need to learn about clen