• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Dealing w/Underhanded Steroid Comments from CoWorkers

Sven_Northman

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Coworker has a container in his hand. I walk by and he says "oh here, piss test for you to see if you're on steroids"

I call in sick (legitimately) and upon my return...."you need to stop the roids and you wont get sick"

How do you all deal with this in a professional manner? Just ignore it? I took one guy aside and curtly told him to shut the fuck up in the nicest way possible. I wear baggy shirts, don't boast, don't talk about what I do outside of work aside from sports and women.

Getting sick of it.

Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell so they look forward to the trip.

Compare and contrast his ass.

Ask him how many calories he eats?
How many meals he eats?
The breakdown of his nutrients?
Vitamins and mineral supplements?
Hours in gym a day?
Days in gym a week?
Ask to see his vitals, lipid profile, BP, etc.
Show him yours.

It's easy to attribute hard work and results to PEDs when you're a lazy fat fuck.

What I usually do is joke back and say something to the effect of ,"Have you ever used them? Man, maybe you'll lose that gut of yours or grow some muscle. Dude, I can get you whatever, just let me know. "

They’re trying to get a reaction...this is typical school yard bullying. Be a grown man about things. How old are you? He’s posturing...either ignore or confront. This type of thing happens for the rest of your life in different levels. Ignore if you’re able to brush it off, or confront if you’re going to blow up on someone eventually. Avoid the blow-up...

Doesn't happen much anymore to me since I now work with a bunch of juicers too lol

But I used to say "no I don't **look them up and down while saying** but maybe you should look into them. **then stare at their skinny arms or pudgy gut**

I read it somewhere someone said "well, I'm clearly on drugs and very unapproachable" and it made me think. One day I'll be so big no one will even joke about it to me, I'll just be "unapproachably huge" lol
:) stay up buddy

Personally I like it when people joke about me being on roids. It lets me know I'm obviously doing something right. Lol. I usually just handle it with a, "Nah.. I don't do that stuff. I have a hard enough time not getting huge as it is". It usually gets a little laugh out of them and they shut up about it. But honestly, I've never heard of a person who is halfway decent at their job getting fired for suspicion of aas usage. I've also never heard of someone's house getting raided and them going to prison because a coworker suspected they were using aas. So I really wouldn't get too worked up about it.

Yep. It's a compliment and just like every type of bullying, it comes from a place of jealousy and insecurity. You shouldn't let it bug you....

I always say "come to the gym 5 days a week and train with me.... i dare you! We'll see what happens to your wet noodle ass"

Usually followed by crickets and a blank stare.
Or there is the classic thank you denial.
Comment: "How's that cycle you're on?"
Answer: " wow man, that really means a lot you thinking I'm on the juice, i guess my hard work at the gym and my superior genetics are paying off".

Or there is the other classic, "GO FUCK YOURSELF!"

I just say it’s dedication and Celltech!

But seriously I would just flip them shit right back. If it’s overtly hostile you could always report it to boss or HR as “hostile work environment”

To me he sounds jealous... So next just laugh and tell him "hello no but thanks for the compliment man I've been working hard..it's nice to see that someone notices" I bet he he won't say shit to you again if he thinks he's complimenting you lol! You gotta pull some reverse psychology on these fucks man.

The BEST way to hide your PED usage is to act like you don’t know shit about PEDs.

For example when someone gives me shit I’ll say something like “nah I can’t afford to let my dick get any smaller, my wife will leave me”
Sometimes people will chime in and correct me and try and teach me stuff about steriods and I always act confused and play dumb.

The BEST way to hide your PED usage is to act like you don’t know shit about PEDs.

For example when someone gives me shit I’ll say something like “nah I can’t afford to let my dick get any smaller, my wife will leave me”
Sometimes people will chime in and correct me and try and teach me stuff about steriods and I always act confused and play dumb.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-10-20-15-08-25-993.jpeg
    Screenshot_2018-10-20-15-08-25-993.jpeg
    128.3 KB · Views: 32
Coworker has a container in his hand. I walk by and he says "oh here, piss test for you to see if you're on steroids"

I call in sick (legitimately) and upon my return...."you need to stop the roids and you wont get sick"

How do you all deal with this in a professional manner? Just ignore it? I took one guy aside and curtly told him to shut the fuck up in the nicest way possible. I wear baggy shirts, don't boast, don't talk about what I do outside of work aside from sports and women.

Getting sick of it.

Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell so they look forward to the trip.

That's workplace harassment and you can report it.