• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Recovery from 4 year blast and cruise.

doctor said i was fine with a level of 12nmol/L. They dont know shit.

Yea and I’ll bet you saw several other docs who told you that level was WNL.

Fact is while not optimal for a career in BB a TT of 345ng/dL IS within normal
limits fella

And I dont know why, exclusive of immaturity and misinformation, many on this forum assume darn near everything good or bad can be traced back to hormones but there’s A LOT more to “feeling well” than a TT level.

Oh and no you won’t recover bc your more interested in criticizing others running AAS and boasting about how much you can LIFT, an achievement most on planet earth could care less about, and that’s another FACT.

JIM

Last edited:
I am going too nominate you for the idiot of the year and im sure you will win. @ickyrica has forgotten more then you will ever know about aas, he was trying to help your dumb ass and you disrespected him, your a dumb punk kid

Well i fucking have recovered from 6.46 level havent i ? I couldnt give a shit what u think cause your a little fag and probably on TRT least i dont fucking need them. Enjoy kid

how was he trying to help me exactly? He blasted me again and again for what i did in my teens, i cant fucking change that.
. Oh and no you won’t recover bc your more interested in criticizing others running AAS and boasting about how much you can LIFT said:
so i my body simply will not recover because of the above statement? I dont give a fuck about showing off, HE FUCKING ASKED ME. Funny how being an ass with people automatically ensures u wont recover isnt it.
Just fuck off the lot of ya your of no help to anyone.

I am going too nominate you for the idiot of the year and im sure you will win. @ickyrica has forgotten more then you will ever know about aas, he was trying to help your dumb ass and you disrespected him, your a dumb punk kid
What's up man? Hope all is well dude.
I did start out trying to help the kid, went downhill quickly though. He's got a serious attitude on him huh?

Horse to water...

but there’s A LOT more to “feeling well” than a TT level
maybe something like not eating 150mg clomid everyday
for quite some time
for starters. I'm wondering how long quite some time really was.

for who? A 60+ year old man? Fuck off jim.

Stupid is as stupid does, and your a
fool to start a recovery thread knowing
you started AAS in spite of a normal TT
level and now boast about gains.

Clowns like you are NOT the least bit interested recovery so why the post?

Your’e in search of a sympathetic ear, a shoulder to cry on bc youre still an unhappy FOOL and what a pity those gains, a High or Low TT didnt and couldn’t change that. (And it’s obvious
those doctor KNEW “low TT” was NOT your problem!)

And the FACT you tell everyone to FO
shows just how unhappy you are, so
continue the sobbing, whining, and crybaby nonsense on a pillow.

If ya can’t afford a pillow try
Go Fund Me fool

Cry, cry, cry poor baby

Last edited:
Your fucking hilarious. Course i care about recovery, why do u think i didn't jump straight back on AAS? Your contradicting yourself and also full of shit. This is actually one of the greatest times in my life so I'm actually happy as fuck!!!!! So yeah fuck you fuck you fuck you i must be so sad LOL. High range test so go fuck yourself

345 aint normal I am50 points higher than that. I believe this dude should stop administrating himself with hcg or clomid and either go recover without any meds; or if he feels like shit hop on trt. 4 year blast and cruise I've heard people recovering from that 6 months later, but damn thats a long time..........................

Your fucking hilarious. Course i care about recovery, why do u think i didn't jump straight back on AAS? Your contradicting yourself and also full of shit. This is actually one of the greatest times in my life so I'm actually happy as fuck!!!!! So yeah fuck you fuck you fuck you i must be so sad LOL. High range test so go fuck yourself

Wa, Wa, Wa

Attachments

• Unknown-1.jpeg
    Unknown-1.jpeg
    6.2 KB · Views: 18
  • Unknown-2.jpeg
    Unknown-2.jpeg
    4.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Unknown-3.jpeg
    Unknown-3.jpeg
    3.9 KB · Views: 16
345 aint normal I am50 points higher than that. I believe this dude should stop administrating himself with hcg or clomid and either go recover without any meds; or if he feels like shit hop on trt. 4 year blast and cruise I've heard people recovering from that 6 months later, but damn thats a long time..........................
yeah its a fuck long time. 5 years ive been trying to correct it. And it seems it has worked, such a shame these little faggots are so upset because i may well have done something highly unlikely. Oh well :)

Honestly it’s not recovery if you have normal levels with clomid, or hCG or tamoxifen. You need to go off and see what your body does several months later.

if this is one of the greatest times of your life, well then... party on Wayne. But dang dude, your life suck if this ranks that highly.
how so? Ive met and absolute amazing hot woman, my body feels great the numbers look good and im not longer suffering :) . again how so?

" lets just leave a test level of 12nmol/L because JIM says its in range and must be fine". Fuck off mate you must be wrecked yourself giving shit advice like that. You'll see when ive finished that it will be much higher on NOTHING. Then what will you have to say?