Recovery from 4 year blast and cruise.

Discussion in 'Steroid Post Cycle Therapy and ASIH Treatment' started by BirdieNumNum, Mar 28, 2019.

1. BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum Member

Also the NHS is what I'm talking about. Not a private clinic like you poor bastards have to pay for everyhing.

2. Dr JIM

Dr JIM Member

Yea and I’ll bet you saw several other docs who told you that level was WNL.

Fact is while not optimal for a career in BB a TT of 345ng/dL IS within normal
    limits fella

And I dont know why, exclusive of immaturity and misinformation, many on this forum assume darn near everything good or bad can be traced back to hormones but there’s A LOT more to “feeling well” than a TT level.

Oh and no you won’t recover bc your more interested in criticizing others running AAS and boasting about how much you can LIFT, an achievement most on planet earth could care less about, and that’s another FACT.

JIM

Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
  3. ironwill1951

ironwill1951 Member

I am going too nominate you for the idiot of the year and im sure you will win. @ickyrica has forgotten more then you will ever know about aas, he was trying to help your dumb ass and you disrespected him, your a dumb punk kid

BushLeague, T-Bagger, Tinytim and 2 others like this.
  4. BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum Member

how was he trying to help me exactly? He blasted me again and again for what i did in my teens, i cant fucking change that.

5. BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum Member

ill post my results in 6 weeks and u can eat them fucking words.

6. BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum Member

for who? A 60+ year old man? Fuck off jim.

Drew dude likes this.
  7. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

What's up man? Hope all is well dude.
    I did start out trying to help the kid, went downhill quickly though. He's got a serious attitude on him huh?

Horse to water...

maybe something like not eating 150mg clomid everyday
    for starters. I'm wondering how long quite some time really was.

T-Bagger likes this.
  8. ironwill1951

ironwill1951 Member

lol

9. Dr JIM

Dr JIM Member

Stupid is as stupid does, and your a
    fool to start a recovery thread knowing
    you started AAS in spite of a normal TT
    level and now boast about gains.

Clowns like you are NOT the least bit interested recovery so why the post?

Your’e in search of a sympathetic ear, a shoulder to cry on bc youre still an unhappy FOOL and what a pity those gains, a High or Low TT didnt and couldn’t change that. (And it’s obvious
    those doctor KNEW “low TT” was NOT your problem!)

And the FACT you tell everyone to FO
    shows just how unhappy you are, so
    continue the sobbing, whining, and crybaby nonsense on a pillow.

If ya can’t afford a pillow try
    Go Fund Me fool

Cry, cry, cry poor baby

Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
  10. BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum Member

Your fucking hilarious. Course i care about recovery, why do u think i didn't jump straight back on AAS? Your contradicting yourself and also full of shit. This is actually one of the greatest times in my life so I'm actually happy as fuck!!!!! So yeah fuck you fuck you fuck you i must be so sad LOL. High range test so go fuck yourself

11. 5millionbucks

5millionbucks Member

345 aint normal I am50 points higher than that. I believe this dude should stop administrating himself with hcg or clomid and either go recover without any meds; or if he feels like shit hop on trt. 4 year blast and cruise I've heard people recovering from that 6 months later, but damn thats a long time..........................

12. Dr JIM

Dr JIM Member

Wa, Wa, Wa

Attached Files:

13. BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum Member

Hahahaaaha fucking moron.

14. BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum Member

yeah its a fuck long time. 5 years ive been trying to correct it. And it seems it has worked, such a shame these little faggots are so upset because i may well have done something highly unlikely. Oh well :)

15. Honestly it’s not recovery if you have normal levels with clomid, or hcg or tamoxifen. You need to go off and see what your body does several months later.

T-Bagger likes this.
  16. BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum Member

oh for fuck sake terminator. Ive been recovering for 5 fucking years mate. Ofcourse i know to retest afyer all serms are gone.

17. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

if this is one of the greatest times of your life, well then... party on Wayne. But dang dude, your life suck if this ranks that highly.

M. Tugboat and T-Bagger like this.
  18. BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum Member

how so? Ive met and absolute amazing hot woman, my body feels great the numbers look good and im not longer suffering :) . again how so?

19. BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum Member

also terminator, your so far up DR JIMS ass you should make a house in there or something.

20. BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum Member

" lets just leave a test level of 12nmol/L because JIM says its in range and must be fine". Fuck off mate you must be wrecked yourself giving shit advice like that. You'll see when ive finished that it will be much higher on NOTHING. Then what will you have to say?