• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Reliable overall good source.

BeefCake69

What is the most popular source that most users use here?
My main buying points are quality (no heavy metals), discrete and domestic (in united states). I'm sure this will get shit on relentlessly for being too straightforward or answers saying I must put in my time reading threads, but hopefully I can get some sort of consensus hahaha

What is the most popular source that most users use here?
My main buying points are quality (no heavy metals), discrete and domestic (in united states). I'm sure this will get shit on relentlessly for being too straightforward or answers saying I must put in my time reading threads, but hopefully I can get some sort of consensus hahaha

Just fucking with you.

No real member will tell you the "best lab" because there isnt one.

It's all preference.

Furthermore, if anyone tells you which lab is the best...
They are a shill a liar, rep or scammer.

Learn how to read for yourself

Want me to inject your gear for you too?

Edit: Maybe I can lift your weights for you as well, your majesty

It's a tough life out here. I just wanna be ripped with you taking all the risk for me and assure me that my hair will not fall out. Also come to my house and test my blood for me. Then I need you to figure out the whole pct for me.
Just fucking with you.

No real member will tell you the "best lab" because there isnt one.

It's all preference.

Furthermore, if anyone tells you which lab is the best...
They are a shill a liar, rep or scammer.

Learn how to read for yourself

Want me to inject your gear for you too?

Edit: Maybe I can lift your weights for you as well, your majesty

It's a tough life out here. I just wanna be ripped with you taking all the risk for me and assure me that my hair will not fall out. Also come to my house and test my blood for me. Then I need you to figure out the whole pct for me.

If you want easy, just read anything that @chileandawg has posted. All your answers are there and if you’re really lucky he’ll respond in this thread to give direct advice. [emoji106]

Everyone just empty your pockets and give me your sources. I'm not sure what is going on in this chat with the inside jokes but I'm sure as soon as i pin my own ass, Ill understand.

@BeefCake69
Well, I will bite. Obviously you are a not serious. Titters is on top of his game but you will never find him. There are many sources to choose from, none of whom I will recommend. The problem is nobody here knows you or anything about you. You have zero credibility and clearly no discernment. The only way to find what you are looking for is to look until you find it. That requires reading, lots and lots of reading. I will warn you, right now is a bad time to buy AAS. I wouldn’t recommend it.
Oh, I almost forgot. None of us here pin our own ass. We meet up at the burger king on west 56th eod and help each other out with that. You are not invited quite yet.

Every newb should be treated as a possible LE given all that is going on nowadays.
Especially given the type of source LE, i mean OP, is looking for.

Hmm I guess I just assumed that these major domestic suppliers such as "southern compounding" were generic and some of them were legit. - On that note I figured some of you have tried them and could recommend one that is somewhat decent. Not that I'm pressing you to link me any sources anymore, I'm just trying to figure out what the risk is? It seems like you guys are skeptical of me (fair enough) but I dont see the risk of offering a generic domestic lab. Where does the risk come in (I'm genuinely curious). Cause my guess is that they remain hidden from the users here meaning there address is unknown to everyone. I guess you guys use some 'micro brewers'.

TBH - not that I'm quite sure where I would go through with it or not. But I figured I should start going into the 'gain street credit' phase and gather information incase at some point I do decide to go down this road. I'm 27 and am nearing what I believe is my natural max lifts. Now I can always gain a gut (sometimes I do) and lift more but as far as staying the same weight and having my lifts go up, that takes some serious time... So there is my first novel, enjoy. - see you at the truck stop
@BeefCake69
Well, I will bite. Obviously you are a not serious. Titters is on top of his game but you will never find him. There are many sources to choose from, none of whom I will recommend. The problem is nobody here knows you or anything about you. You have zero credibility and clearly no discernment. The only way to find what you are looking for is to look until you find it. That requires reading, lots and lots of reading. I will warn you, right now is a bad time to buy AAS. I wouldn’t recommend it.
Oh, I almost forgot. None of us here pin our own ass. We meet up at the burger king on west 56th eod and help each other out with that. You are not invited quite yet.

MSG labs is nearing a return. As soon as i get the condemned status removed from the house and the utilities turned back on, i'll be back in the game full time.

In the meantime, i do have several vials, the problem is, i'm not exactly sure what's in them.

With no electricity and an extremely drafty room, (due to most of the roof missing) it's either extremely high dosed Test Cyp or a mix of oil, ba, bb and rain water.

Kinda hard to tell through all the cloudiness in the vial. Anywho, you still interested? i'll cut you a good deal and pay some of the medical bills or funeral costs, should it come to that, but it probably, most likely, won't... i hope.

@BeefCake69 , go fucking read some of the god damn threads regarding the sources!!! Jesus Christ, it fucking kills me how in this God damn day and age people just expect others to hand them shit. We ALL had to do our homework, and establish ourselves here before some were willing to help. Hang around, or don't. Nobody fucking cares

MSG labs is nearing a return. As soon as i get the condemned status removed from the house and the utilities turned back on, i'll be back in the game full time.

In the meantime, i do have several vials, the problem is, i'm not exactly sure what's in them.

With no electricity and an extremely drafty room, (due to most of the roof missing) it's either extremely high dosed Test Cyp or a mix of oil, ba, bb and rain water.

Kinda hard to tell through all the cloudiness in the vial. Anywho, you still interested? i'll cut you a good deal and pay some of the medical bills or funeral costs, should it come to that, but it probably, most likely, won't... i hope.

IM STILL FUCKING WAITING FOR MY TREN!!!!! WTF IS UP!! 5 MONTHS IS WAY TO LONG TO COOK THE BATCH

Edit

I DONT CARE IF IT HAS WATER IN IT!! OR IF ITS RED IN COLOR

IM STILL FUCKING WAITING FOR MY TREN!!!!! WTF IS UP!! 5 MONTHS IS WAY TO LONG TO COOK THE BATCH

Edit

I DONT CARE IF IT HAS WATER IN IT!! OR IF ITS RED IN COLOR

i have two vials. They're not so much red as they are black. i mean black, black. Like it will absorb 99.9% of any and all light it comes into contact with, black.

i think it's still g2g.