• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

HGH and Primo

liftingigi

I have been using Primo 25 mg twice per week and HGH 2u everyday. Hgh started 5 weeks ago and Primo about 3 weeks ago. My weight is up about 6-7lbs. Diet on point. I did a sexy scan yesterday showing BF decreased by about 1.5 % and muscle mass up 2 lbs. can you really gain that much muscle mass in such a short period of time? Also, I had some vague side effects of dull headache, feeling foggy and slight weirdos nausea for about 4 days starting over the weekend. I stopped HGH and held off on Primo this week. Side effects gone. Has anyone experienced issues like this with growth or Primo?

I have been using Primo 25 mg twice per week and HGH 2u everyday. Hgh started 5 weeks ago and Primo about 3 weeks ago. My weight is up about 6-7lbs. Diet on point. I did a sexy scan yesterday showing BF decreased by about 1.5 % and muscle mass up 2 lbs. can you really gain that much muscle mass in such a short period of time? Also, I had some vague side effects of dull headache, feeling foggy and slight weirdos nausea for about 4 days starting over the weekend. I stopped HGH and held off on Primo this week. Side effects gone. Has anyone experienced issues like this with growth or Primo?
Sorry dexa scan.