• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Hey I have a question on TRT and body fat loss, and increased muscle mass?

mrmorris

Since restarting TRT back in the first part of July of this year ('10) I have lost almost 50 pounds, and gained a good amount of muscle mass as well. Back in July I weighed about 293lbs. Today I weighed in at 248lbs. Which is great! But I have not been to the gym very much at all. I am very active at work and such. I am currently still injecting 200mg test cyp in my theigh, every week alternating legs each week.

Does almost 50lbs of weight lost in that amount of time sound like too much??? I know everyone is different too.

Any feedback would be great! Thanks in advance! mrmorris...:)

Since restarting TRT back in the first part of July of this year ('10) I have lost almost 50 pounds, and gained a good amount of muscle mass as well. Back in July I weighed about 293lbs. Today I weighed in at 248lbs. Which is great! But I have not been to the gym very much at all. I am very active at work and such. I am currently still injecting 200mg test cyp in my theigh, every week alternating legs each week.

Does almost 50lbs of weight lost in that amount of time sound like too much??? I know everyone is different too.

Any weight loss is a positive thing because ti will help you prevent medical problems down the road. Combination of TRT and may be your active live what probably contributing factors. At this point muscle mass would be least of your concern but rather positive effects of preventiative measurements and saving tax payers money.

Not to mention Adderall causes weight loss.

Hey thanks alot for your very helpful feedback!!!!!

OH yeah and what Chris said yes I have been on adderall for 3-4 years now. Sorry forgot to mention that. Adderall does for sure suppress my appitite, which I like! I still eat pleanty and am not starving myself my any means!

What I was trying to mainly say is all the weight loss started after restarting TRT again. I had been on Adderall all along like I said above.

Anyways, thanks alot Chris, and hardasnails1973 for your good info and support!!! mrmorris!:)

Any weight loss is a positive thing because ti will help you prevent medical problems down the road. Combination of TRT and may be your active live what probably contributing factors. At this point muscle mass would be least of your concern but rather positive effects of preventiative measurements and saving tax payers money.

If you have been on amphetamines that long, you are no longer having a whole lot of appetite suppression resulting, that is unless you were still titrating upward recently. and try to get out of the freaking thigh!! Are you a glutten for pain or something. Just give it the old reach around. Hell, you dont even have to go that far to get a ventrlglute.. Just a thought. Quads are just shitty. Even finding the right head, and away from the BAZILLION tendons there, that freaking nerve always pops up from time to time....

Yeah I have been on Adderall for a long time. I take 40mg in the morning and either 20mg or 40mg around 1:00 or 2:00PM, daily. You are right It does not supress my appitite as much as before.
As for injecting in my thigh. I have zero pain and never have had any issues injecting there. Does it cause pain for others to inject in thier thighes? Cause I honestly can't feel even a tiny poke or anything there. Maybe I am just weird or lucky?

Thanks again on your feedback! mrmorris!:)

If you have been on amphetamines that long, you are no longer having a whole lot of appetite suppression resulting, that is unless you were still titrating upward recently. and try to get out of the freaking thigh!! Are you a glutten for pain or something. Just give it the old reach around. Hell, you dont even have to go that far to get a ventrlglute.. Just a thought. Quads are just shitty. Even finding the right head, and away from the BAZILLION tendons there, that freaking nerve always pops up from time to time....

MrMorris if you dont mind me asking do you take anything along with 200mg Cyp. any PCT like HCG or Al ?

Also i havew been taking 10mg of Adderall for almost a year or so (I know very small dose) But i Detox and feel like hell when i try to stop taking it. I would love to stop taking it for i feel like at 10mg its a waste and i do not need it. I just feel soo bad when i try to stop that i go grab a half tab. It puts me to sleep i just cant beleive what a 10 mg small dose can make me so pyhsically addicted.

They say there are people out there that do fine on 5 to 10mgs of Adderall. You may be one of them. Really, even on 60mgs myself. The effect while seemingly monsterous, diminishes period. It seems like the higher the dose, the quicker tolerated, etc... I could take probably 90mgs at once and go right to sleep. NO ONE Should try that. I still remember when 10mgs would have me running around like a madman sweating in a stimulant haze.... even going from 10 to 30 on occasion would test me thinking I was going to the hospital from time to time. Its a matter of experience with the drug for sure..

The only way to get off is to wean down. Just chipp off smaller and smaller pieces one increment per week in your case. Wont be bad like that. There is no doubt, 2 days off and I am a sleepwalker,....:drooling:[:eek:)]

FYI, I still do fine on even 15mgs some times (probably halflives build up). But I can easily wean to 30,mgs a day and be fine if I am not working extended hours...

MrMorris if you dont mind me asking do you take anything along with 200mg Cyp. any PCT like HCG or Al ?

Also i havew been taking 10mg of Adderall for almost a year or so (I know very small dose) But i Detox and feel like hell when i try to stop taking it. I would love to stop taking it for i feel like at 10mg its a waste and i do not need it. I just feel soo bad when i try to stop that i go grab a half tab. It puts me to sleep i just cant beleive what a 10 mg small dose can make me so pyhsically addicted.

Hey SnKDwnNJ, No I am not taking anything along with my weekly injection on 200mg test cyp.

About the Adderall, it seems like you are one of those guys who really reacts to Adderall!!!
When you first started on Adderall, do you still feel the same/get same effect? Or no?
It's very important that you fully inform your prescribing Physician of whats going on and i am sure he/she and you will come up with a good way to get you off Adderall.

P.S. I know most people including myself can stop Adderall cold turkey. But then again everyone is different.

Thanks, mrmorris!

MrMorris & BBC3 ,

Yes definately when i initailly started taking Adderral I was taking 20 - 40 mg a day and honestly it gave me huge Anxiety but like you said you quickly adjust but i just felt like a small chip in the morning and small chip in the afternoon helped me out alot. So i continued taking it,, not realizing how big a challenge such a small dose was going to be to come off. At this point i cant fall asleep without it. It upsets me that i am this dependent on it !!! I know i have to ween but as im sure you know there is never a GOOD/RIGHT time to start.

Thanks for the input and suggestions!!!!!!!