• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Whats every ones PCT look like

Tried doing PCT after my first use of AAS (standard Clomid protocol). My mood crashed super hard and it fucked up a lot of things in my life, so now I just drop everything down to 150 mg test e.

I'm going to be running a test e cycle only of 10 weeks. Injecting monday and thursday at 250 each, so 500 a week. My only concern here is everywhere I've looked up for pct it tells me something different. Should I run HCG through my cycle and start clomid and nolva 2-3 weeks after my cycle. Running clomid for 3 weeks and nolva for 4 weeks? Do I need an AI or will this do? Please any feedback would be great.

I'm going to be running a test e cycle only of 10 weeks. Injecting monday and thursday at 250 each, so 500 a week. My only concern here is everywhere I've looked up for pct it tells me something different. Should I run HCG through my cycle and start clomid and nolva 2-3 weeks after my cycle. Running clomid for 3 weeks and nolva for 4 weeks? Do I need an AI or will this do? Please any feedback would be great.

I'm guessing this is your first cycle?? You don't need HCG, you DO NEED an AI on hand in case estro/gyno issues flare up..

As far as PCT everyone will say something a little different.. I would start PCT 3 weeks after your last pin and run clomid at 100/100/50/50 with nolva at 40/40/20/20.

I'm guessing this is your first cycle?? You don't need HCG, you DO NEED an AI on hand in case estro/gyno issues flare up..

As far as PCT everyone will say something a little different.. I would start PCT 3 weeks after your last pin and run clomid at 100/100/50/50 with nolva at 40/40/20/20.

My first correct cycle with pct. I ran 12 weeks of omnadren a couple of years ago with no pct. Does that mean clomid day1-100 day2-7:100 week 2&3:50? I'm sorry I forget what the slashes stand for and that would be nolva at 40ed for first 2 weeks and 20 for last 2 weeks? Is that correct and an AI just incase gyno starts rearing its ugly head in? Correct me if I'm wrong. Sorry again for being noobie. I just want to do everything right this time around. Would test e and EQ be a good for a 2nd cycle?

My first correct cycle with pct. I ran 12 weeks of omnadren a couple of years ago with no pct. Does that mean clomid day1-100 day2-7:100 week 2&3:50? I'm sorry I forget what the slashes stand for and that would be nolva at 40ed for first 2 weeks and 20 for last 2 weeks? Is that correct and an AI just incase gyno starts rearing its ugly head in? Correct me if I'm wrong. Sorry again for being noobie. I just want to do everything right this time around. Would test e and EQ be a good for a 2nd cycle?

Yes the slashes are for different weeks, you had it right.

I've never tried EQ so I couldn't tell ya!!

If your going to run EQ at least run it for 16 weeks or more for good results.

I just read something about front loading eq for better results rather than a longer cycle? Any truth to that?

If I run torem is that all I need for my pct? I've read a lot of people prefer this. I know Myth swears by it. I've seen him post a few times about it, but I just now researched myself. What would be a good AI to keep on hand?

If I run torem is that all I need for my pct? I've read a lot of people prefer this. I know Myth swears by it. I've seen him post a few times about it, but I just now researched myself. What would be a good AI to keep on hand?
I've never used anything besides Torem ever since I was a tard not knowing any better and dabbling in prohormones, so I can't really use it as a benchmark to compare to the other popular . But my equipment definitely comes back in a hurry regardless of what I'm running.
Week 1 - 120 mg
Week 2 - 90 mg
Week 3 - 60 mg
Week 4 - 30 mg

I've never used anything besides Torem ever since I was a tard not knowing any better and dabbling in prohormones, so I can't really use it as a benchmark to compare to the other popular . But my equipment definitely comes back in a hurry regardless of what I'm running.
Week 1 - 120 mg
Week 2 - 90 mg
Week 3 - 60 mg
Week 4 - 30 mg

Yeah I think I'm going to try the torem and see how it goes. I've heard good stuff about it and I'll be running that for my pct. Thanks for the info guys :D

I want to say thanks to all the guys that recommend torem. I added it to my current PCT (clomid) that I've been running for just over 2 weeks. I had low energy, no libido and felt weak in the gym. After 5 days of torem at 120mg I felt completely different. Strength, energy and libido all came back. And the two boys filled back in nicely.