1 week fast

Have u even tryed a 72 hr fast first lol. I have 3 days max, it sucks.

I wouldn’t, Mabe just lean protein for 7 days.
i agree even a true 48 hour fast is somewhat difficult, the important thing to remember when you break the fast make sure its "clean food" etc or you'll likely be at square one again

I do a 3 day and 7 day juice cleanse twice a year or to eliminate inflammation. Hardly lose any muscle and if any, it comes back in 2 weeks. Nbd
Exactly even long term your body will lose plenty of fat before muscle becomes a concern. Idk what the other guy is getting his info from
I’ll second and 3rd this. I’ve done some fasts, water, liquid ect.

I have a stomach disease so I do annual colonoscopies to keep an eye on things “done a bunch already unfortunately” For the prep for i usually do a 2-3 day fast with prescribed laxatives ect. And no water the last day.

I have to say it’s like a baby prep I always come out looking really good with a flat stomach after. But as to what Country club was saying, personally I notice no muscle loss at all. Especially after carbing back up, but I do notice it takes solid week of eating and hydrating normally for my strength to catch back up.