10ius QSC ED

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 123722
  • Start date Start date
Agreed digestion being key for sure
Balance ph levels with baking soda
Apple cider for digestion
L glutamine for gut
oxbile for more bile production
proton pump inhibitor if needed acid production.

Can add fermented foods probiotic too

Cardio for increased gastric emptying
^
ghrps also.

Gluten free products
Lower fat diet as fat will slow gastric emptying and food absorption
Well done sir. Great post!

Liver won't kick igf1 without insulin present (probably a safety catch because igf without nutrients present would be useless) and we know that as GH in the body goes up, insulin goes down and vice versa. So slin is a MUST when running gh whether you are bulking or dieting.

And when I say slin I mean humalog.
How do you take Humalog on a cut? Purely just weighting your calories around your GH shots? I'd starve the rest of the day.

How do you take Humalog on a cut? Purely just weighting your calories around your GH shots? I'd starve the rest of the day.
You take it like on a bulk, just the dose will change...

Take it Pre and postwo if you have enough carbs druing a cut, when you reach low low carbs then you do just a Prewo shot.

Regarding HGH i never noticed any improvements on shooting it in any fancy stuff, whole dose before bed works great.

I'm switching to one 10iu shot a day now from 5iu and 5iu, just pre workout, I'm just trying to figure out how to adjust my meals, but it's starting to look like I'm just going to shoot 10iu, eat my pw meal within an hour of that, and then 1.5 to 2 hours later be at the gym, staying active in-between the shot and the gym of course. I figure as long as I stay moving I probably don't have to worry about eating a meal and Taki g hgh at the same time, the thing is even if I take just an 1iu or 2 of log with my pre-workout meal I still need a shake to sip on afterward to keep from going hypo, and I just don't want to be taking in that many calories, nor do ai want to sip a shake and take those calories away from the rest of my day.

I'm still not seeing how insulin on a cut is worth it for me, even over a long period of time I can't imagine it could be anything more than just a tiny amount of extra gains, I've done it for a few months before.

Back