10ml or 20ml or 30ml vials

I use one spike for the life of the vial.

You attach the luer lock syringe, draw, then disconnect the syringe, leaving the spike in the vial and attach needle. An added benefit is that it prevents using a separate needle to draw, or dulling the needle if using the same to draw and inject.

The model I use has a valve that closes when the syringe is removed, so nothing leaks from the vial being held upside down.

There's a vent that allows air into the vial as you draw, equalizing pressure preventing vacuum from forming.

Liquid flows through a 5 micron particle filter, vent air flows through a 2 micron air filter.

There's a cap that covers the luer connector when not in use.

View attachment 293864

View attachment 293869

View attachment 293867

View attachment 293866
How do I get that last 1-2 ml out? A regular needle after u remove the spike?

they are fucking expensive tho, I wouldn't use it in less then a 30-50ml vial, it's probably even safe to use the same for multiple vial, I mean you just take it off and stuck in another vial, it's not like it got contaminated staying inside a sterile vial with oil with BA
How much

How do I get that last 1-2 ml out? A regular needle after u remove the spike?

The intake isn't at the tip, it's further back. I just measured and with the spike fully seated there's .5ml left in the vial.

I pull the spike back 1/8 inch and that's enough to suck out the rest.

IMG_8636.jpeg

There has to be alternative for us, American folks.

Honestly what's $3 per vial? I choose not to use them for more than one, but you could.

There are a couple of similar products on the US market from BD and Yukon, but are $9 and $6 respectively, and only filter air, not fluids!

I researched the hell out of this. There are some other similar products to this in Europe and Asia but are more expensive too.

One thing the US models offer is a latching skirt to lock it to the vial. The Braun's are very secure, the stopper rubber really grips the big spike, But I don't want any movement whatsoever so secure if further with rubber bands.

IMG_8806.jpeg

IMG_8805.png

Honestly what's $3 per vial? I choose not to use them for more than one, but you could.

There are a couple of similar products on the US market from BD and Yukon, but are $9 and $6 respectively, and only filter air, not fluids!

I researched the hell out of this. There are some other similar products to this in Europe and Asia but are more expensive too.

One thing the US models offer is a latching skirt to lock it to the vial. The Braun's are very secure, the stopper rubber really grips the big spike, But I don't want any movement whatsoever so secure if further with rubber bands.

View attachment 294213

View attachment 294214
Please link these for me. I need these asap. I'm paranoid as fuck about rubber stoppers now

Sponsors

Latest posts