10Y BnC PCT RECOVERY + AFTERMATH HELP

And get searched in borders and film "midnight express 2" lol. I'm literally next to Turkey and not even consider it. Better order from a source there and pay the extra money.
Yeah sounds like a one way ticket to prison in my country. Granted im from a beta male country who treat steroids users like child rapists

You scandanavians have my sympathies. Not only is the “anti doping” extreme, your neo-communist economies all seem terrible for quality of life
That’s why they just started or made legal, assisted suicide, ease their pain.
Feeling a little down? Just head down to the hospital and they will put you out for the long nap.

You scandanavians have my sympathies. Not only is the “anti doping” extreme, your neo-communist economies all seem terrible for quality of life
From a European perspective, though (and if anabolics are not one's priority) they are regarded as providing the opposite of that.
They are considered to be a good place, for quality of life, social stability (although that is crumbling, imo, due to high immigration numbers) and welfare.
But yes, when it comes to OP's issues, it sucks.
Any news on managing to obtain what you need?

I've been there. The average quality of life is WAY better than for the average person in the USA. WAY WAY better. Great health care. Really good education.. Way more paid time off. If you have a child you get a lot of paid time off. On and on. If you lose your job, you won't become homeless and discarded in the street. Not even comparable in my opinion. There literally are no poor people there. Poor means you have absolutely everything you need, but you don't have much disposable income to spend on luxury things.

The downside is you can't really get rich there either. I mean, you can, but not like in the US. Rich people in those places don't even come close to how rich you can become in the United States. Basically everybody has been consolidated towards the middle of the economic spectrum.

Honestly, for the average person, which is the vast majority of people, the way the Scandinavians do it is better. As far as the social rules and restrictions though I definitely like USA better. I went to major cities there and didn't see one single homeless person. Not 1! Didn't see anybody nodding out in a stairwell it or begging for money for meth or whatever. You should go, it's pretty eye-opening. Overall they have a much healthier populous in society. If you're lucky in the US and doing well then it's great, but for many people in the US, it's a really s*** deal, and if you've got a shit deal you're own your own and good luck.