TB 500 Log

Jimmyinkedup

Ok so I've heard enough about this stuff and from enough people whom I respect that I want to give it a run. Ill post my progress here. From what I understand this is not an overnight things with tb500 but after 4-6 weeks there should be a big difference. Ive seen my share of horse remedies (kynoselen) fall flat before but hey Ill give it a legit shot. Ill be starting the log on Friday. Im gonna dose 5mg/week for 4 weeks then 1mg/week for 4 more. We will see!

Ok so I've heard enough about this stuff and from enough people whom I respect that I want to give it a run. Ill post my progress here. From what I understand this is not an overnight things with tb500 but after 4-6 weeks there should be a big difference. Ive seen my share of horse remedies (kynoselen) fall flat before but hey Ill give it a legit shot. Ill be starting the log on Friday. Im gonna dose 5mg/week for 4 weeks then 1mg/week for 4 more. We will see!

wk 3-4 u will start just feeling better. 4 me as a result of no pain I was able to train even harder. New lean muscle / recovery 100% improved. Next to no elbow / shoulder pain. Incline back were it belongs. I look 4ward to ur posts

I just ordered a batch of this stuff today. If it lives up to half the hype it sounds like it will be worth it. Dosage recommendations are all over the place. I'll be anxious to see how your regimen pans out, although I imagine best results will be an individual thing.

Ok so I did my first 2.5mg shot - sub q. As I said Im planning on 5mg/week for 4 weeks then dropping to 1mg/week. Currently My shoulder has been injured for quite some time. Im fairly certain its a rotator cuff issue. My goal is for the tb500 to hopefully put me in a place where i can effectively work on rehabbing. ive been working around this injury for far to long.

Did you use bac water for reconstitution? What concentration did you mix it at? I'm figuring you have 5mg vials, which is what I ordered. Keep us updated and good luck with it!

Did you use bac water for reconstitution? What concentration did you mix it at? I'm figuring you have 5mg vials, which is what I ordered. Keep us updated and good luck with it!

I did use bac water. I have 2mg vials but i got some sealed sterile vials along with mine so i ultimately mixed 10mg in one vial. I did my first 2.5 mg pin on Fri and my second yesterday (tuesday). As one might imagine not much to report so far.

Ok did my third 2.5mg pin today. Again so far nothing to report. Everything feels the same and Im struggling to do the same things I have been. Of course its only been 1 week. I will keep updated.

Anybody have any thoughts on the pros or cons of starting TB500 at the same time as a cycle ? Seems lke there would be some synergy there for healing injuries and the like. Or would you get more from your cycle by benefiting from the TB500 for a few weeks before starting anything else?

interested in this Jimmy, as you know ive had an ongoing shoulder prob for 5 odd years now.
im scheduled for an op within the next 2mths, ultrasound, xray and an MRI did not show much of anything, a tiny growth like abnormality on humorous top outer tip and a bit more than normal fluid retention.

doc said he can't see anything conclusive so its in with the camera and hoping its not what he suggested as a possibility, the dreaded arthritis!!! if that's the case he said im confined to working round it or give up on heavy training full stop :(

Anybody have any thoughts on the pros or cons of starting TB500 at the same time as a cycle ? Seems lke there would be some synergy there for healing injuries and the like. Or would you get more from your cycle by benefiting from the TB500 for a few weeks before starting anything else?
Im not sure Id go this way. I think recover using tb500 then cycle. Just my thoughts.

interested in this Jimmy, as you know ive had an ongoing shoulder prob for 5 odd years now.
im scheduled for an op within the next 2mths, ultrasound, xray and an MRI did not show much of anything, a tiny growth like abnormality on humorous top outer tip and a bit more than normal fluid retention.

doc said he can't see anything conclusive so its in with the camera and hoping its not what he suggested as a possibility, the dreaded arthritis!!! if that's the case he said im confined to working round it or give up on heavy training full stop :(

Hey mac - good to see you buddy. Yeah Im hoping this does something for me as well. So far not much to report but from what ive read it takes some time. TR did a log on it and liked it so im cautiously optimistic. Man I hope you get good news. Ill keep the log updated and we will see what this stuff is all about.

Ok so i did shot #5 - 2.5mg this am. Im 2 1/2 weeks in and havent noticed much so far. From what i understand the next 2 1/2 weeks will tell the tale. Ill keep updating!

Shot #6 - 2.5 mg this am. Im not sure but my shoulder has felt a little better the last couple days Nothing dramatic just less discomfort. Could be something - could be nothing. Time will tell. I'll keep updating.

So I did back early this am at gym. I have been so limited with modified chest workouts and virtually no shoulder work. Back and legs were least effected. Today I will say it seemed I had less apprehension..I dunno. My shoulder felt ok throughout workout. Which even though I was doing back hasnt always been the case. I dunno. Anyway that's all I have to report at the moment.

Back