MESO-Rx Exclusive What is wrong with the sentencing guidelines for steroid possession / distribution?

MESO-Rx Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
"Steroids are not like other drugs. Well, they’re not like other controlled substances. The Controlled Substance Act (CSA) was specifically designed to deal with mind-altering substances, various chemicals that get the user high. In 1990, Congress added anabolic steroids to the CSA legislatively (meaning they said “these drugs don’t belong here, but we can write a separate law ”)."

Anthony Roberts analyzes the flaws in the legislation and the unfairness for individuals prosecuted for possession and distribution:

Amazing how you can legally shoot heroin in NYC but can’t take testosterone because it’s dangerous.

Amazing how you can legally shoot heroin in NYC but can’t take testosterone because it’s dangerous.
It’s not dangerous for you, It’s dangerous for society. Steroid users typically have strong conservative views. That goes against the narrative. The government doesn’t want you strong and mindful, They want you a blabbering shell of a human doped up on heroin or psychiatric medication. Complicit, quiet, without resistance. With no mind or thought process of your own.

Yet, if I'm born a biological female and decide one day I'm male, a doctor will gladly prescribe me Test...and my insurance will likely cover it...