14000 East Germans Athletes died from Turinabol -Kurt Havens

Even if 5% of this BS is real then what kind of weak athletes were those? I mean we take much more and I mean much, much more compared to tbol only of steroids and somehow we all right. I should be dead 10 times now if that was the case. Fucking influencers are what's wrong with todays world. I'm out.

So one of them claims "they analyzed people in Germany who were using it and there were 14000 deaths", then the video brings up a case report of a guy with testicular cancer who was taking a lot of tbol

Yeah, sounds like absolute bulls hit.

The exact number of deaths caused by doping in the GDR is not clearly documented. Research into the health consequences of the GDR doping system is still limited and there are no comprehensive statistics on deaths directly attributable to doping. However, it is known that many of the athletes involved suffered from serious health problems such as cardiovascular disease, cancer and other chronic illnesses that may have been caused by doping[3][4].

The GDR doping system, which was systematically introduced in the 1970s, led to considerable damage to athletes' health, including mental illness and organic damage[2][4]. Despite the known health consequences and the recognition of over 1,600 doping victims, there are no specific figures on fatalities[5].

Citations:
[1] DDR-Leistungssportsystem - Wie Doping-Opfer bis heute leiden
[2] Doping
[3] Dopingforschung: "DDR-Dopingopfer sterben zehn bis zwölf Jahre früher"
[4] DDR-Doping: Opfer kämpfen 30 Jahre nach der Einheit um Entschädigung
[5] Staatsdoping in der DDR: Machterhalt auf Kosten der Gesundheit

But doping in the DDR was wild for sure. They gave this girl so many steroids that one point she decided to become this dude.

snapshot.jpg

D.JPG

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRrf24MH2SU

Last edited:
So one of them claims "they analyzed people in Germany who were using it and there were 14000 deaths", then the video brings up a case report of a guy with testicular cancer who was taking a lot of tbol
Kurt havens says on the anabolic bodybuilding podcast "it's extremely hepatoxic, 14000 East Germans died from tbol doping and he won't touch it with a 10ft pole" reality is there's no studies or analysis on humans showing hepatoxicity...

Yeah, sounds like absolute bulls hit.

But doping in the DDR was wild for sure. They gave this girl so many steroids that one point she decided to become this dude.

View attachment 290958

View attachment 290959

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRrf24MH2SU

I don't buy that they didn't know what's up... they signed the deal with the devil to do whatever it takes to get to the top, there's always a price to pay. Bunch of BS now they talk. They knew that they were doping it just that they didn't care at that time and sacrificed it all for their passion. It is what it is, everyone pays for their actions there's always consequences for your actions whether you like it or not.

I don't buy that they didn't know what's up... they signed the deal with the devil to do whatever it takes to get to the top, there's always a price to pay. Bunch of BS now they talk. They knew that they were doping it just that they didn't care at that time and sacrificed it all for their passion. It is what it is, everyone pays for their actions there's always consequences for your actions whether you like it or not.

I think it was a bit more complicated than that, they were basically brainwashed and forced to take it.

Reminds me of covid vaccinations, some people probably knew it's not the best idea to take it, but they still took it because of fear of social consequences, social pressure, loss of job etc.

Last edited:
I think it was a bit more complicated than that, they were basically brainwashed and forced to take it.

Reminds me of covid vaccinations, some people probably knew it's not the best idea to take it, but they still took it because of fear of social consequences, social pressure, loss of job etc.
I saw a documentary about this, how they were lied to, sworn to secrecy and what they were given was not fully disclosed, either.
Many of them had to deal with the numerous health and mental consequences that followed (your example of that woman deciding to turn into a man, after the awful amount of virilisation that occurred to her, is one).
The stories that were told by the women were quite shocking, and the extent of the physical changes that occurred was obviously irreversible.
As it was part of the state apparatus, the level of commitment and organisation to carry this out was outstanding and would never have been questioned by any of the athletes involved, I think.
When you are starting or continuing your training at a young age, as they all do, you wouldn't be in a position to question or challenge what you are told to do or what happens to you.

Although not drugs related, look at the scandal that involved US gymnastics and their doctor sexually abusing girls.
It went on for a long time, before anyone had the courage to say anything.
It was just a doctor looking after them, after all.
Sure, in this case the athletes would also have been ashamed to say anything.
That's what I mean about individuals being in a vulnerable position and not being able to challenge someone in power.