2,4-DiNitroPhenol [DNP]

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Heretic, Jan 10, 2004.

1. Eman

Eman Member

Retarded.

musclemedicine and Havah like this.
  2. rbj

rbj Junior Member

Please don’t make stupid comments. front load to get saturation level to where it would be several days in because of its half-life. Stay away from chemicals you know nothing about/don’t do enough research on i guess. Have a spread sheet somewhere i’m going to post some more.

edit: any other kid getting triggered by my post? should i not post my experience let me know in DM

Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
  3. Havah

Havah Member

Does frontloading DNP even makes blood steady state levels reached faster ?

Cos you know its not always the case, some drugs cinetics wont be changed much by using massive doses the first days

rbj likes this.
  4. Eman

Eman Member

Please, save your ridiculous lecture... I've forgotten more about DNP than you'll ever know. I understand exactly what you were trying to do and that's the kind of shit that kills people. So with that said, yes... Keep your "experiences" to yourself. I'm not "triggered"... That refers to reacting to something based entirely on emotion but I'm reacting based on facts, I can cite multiple references of death or injury that occurred from doing just what you did.

No interest in DM's with you... I'm fine with letting you know you're retarded out in the open.

5. Eman

Eman Member

DNP skyrockets metabolism within hours of the first dose, despite it's half life. There is very little reason to front load. Even if you did, 1500mg is far too much. That is widely regarded as a lethal dose.

Havah likes this.
  6. rbj

rbj Junior Member

there is a pretty good DNP excel calculator an old timer made on another forum maybe it would be worthwhile to post it here i haven’t been here in a long time i’ll try an search it out here but google dnp calculator he has the half life formulated in cells and you could play with the doses, but to that question there is a noticeable difference. but that’s only for blasts i really wouldn’t recommend anyone doing blasts i’ve just experiment over the years many times with blasts and its killed literally 6 weeks off a diet before a show.

Havah likes this.
  7. rbj

rbj Junior Member

eman i’m sorry i triggered you lol you clearly have issues, get off forums for a little while before you run ur mouth a
    little too much and get tren-smashed lol. but in all seriousness it’s nice to find like minded people here, if everyone does their research / respects their body so much can be accomplished:)

8. Havah

Havah Member

Yes half life and time required to reach effective blood concentration - and then steady state are quite different

rbj likes this.
  9. rbj

rbj Junior Member

curious can i ask what kind of levels and results have you ran with dnp?

10. Havah

Havah Member

Oh never have and never will

I was just curious about where people did get the idea that frontloading with DNP reduces time to reach steady state level as its not a given with every drugs

rbj likes this.
  11. Eman

Eman Member

Never say never. :)

12. rbj

rbj Junior Member

Couldn't find the original source but i am pretty sure i got from the professionalmuscle "DNP - All the Info is Here!" thread which is the ultimate DNP article thread, bar none. I am not sure about this forums rules here is the calculator halflife excel file in a zip, very useful. Enter the start amount in cell D3 and the other days under the Dose; cells

sample

500mg dose day 1 - amount in system/saturation 500mg
    500mg dose day 2 - amount in system/saturation 814.98mg
    500mg dose day 3 - amount in system/saturation 1013.40mg
    500mg dose day 4 - amount in system/saturation 1113mg
    500mg dose day 5 - amount in system/saturation 1217mg
    500mg dose day 7- 1266.75mg
    500mg dose day 8 - 1317mg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
  13. DeathDefier

DeathDefier Member

If you frontloaded you don’t understand half lives.

14. rbj

rbj Junior Member

tbh if you think frontloading means not understanding half-lives, then you don’t understand simple grade 4 math with the saturation dose. But to each their own

Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
    Gbro likes this.
  15. rbj

rbj Junior Member

Another log i used 4 weeks before a show in 2014, to share how i would use the saturation dose from the calculators in my journals here is a 7 day mini blast, using dinitros 250mg caps, played with taking extra capsule in the pm the first couple of days but it didn’t make any difference. That week was running 800mg test, 600mg tren, no orals for the week due to no workouts, 20min walk am/pm on home treadmill.

Mon Day 1: 500mg DNP am 250mg PM, 100mcg t3 (234.2 lbs)
    Tue Day 2: 500mg DNP am 250mg PM, 100mcg T3
    Wed Day 3: 500mg DNP am 250mg PM, 100mcg T3
    Thu Day 4: 500mg DNP am 250mg PM, 100mcg T3
    Fri Day 5: 750mg DNP am, 100mcg T3
    Sat Day 6: 750mg DNP am, 100mcg T3
    Sun Day 7: 750mg DNP am, 100mcg T3
    Mon Day 8: Saturation: 1225.53mg
    Mon Day 15: Saturation: 48.29mg, (210.0 lbs)
    Final stage weight; 225

16. Gbro

Gbro Member

Frontloading and half lives are difficult to calculate. If you don't understand why and how much to frontload, you suck at math.

rbj likes this.
  17. Kracken

Kracken Member

I'm not sure front loading per se is a problem, but over 1 gram? Make sure your life insurance is paid up.

For people new t it, as always, follow basic rules: if you have not used DNP before, start with a very low dose for several days to assess tolerance. If you change sources, or even if you get stuff from the same source after some time has passed, again, start slow. Stay hydrated, drink even when you're no thirsty. Powerade Zero is always a good idea. Low carb or not is debatable but high carb should be avoided. Personally, when I ran it, I avoided other substances just because I didn't know how they would all interact with DNP.

Remember that you can still out-eat your calorie deficit, even on DNP, so don't go eating like a pig figuring that DNP will use up the calories.

Monstar and Eman like this.
  18. Endure

Endure Member

Just curious after hearing some others claim this, anyone found that after stopping 2.4 for quite a while their metabolic rate is still higher than normal? Long after anything is still in the system.

19. Eman

Eman Member

Many users report a "new bodyfat setpoint" long after ending the DNP. It's most likely due to the increased insulin sensitivity, it's not metabolic rate related.

Kracken and musclemedicine like this.
  20. Endure

Endure Member

Interesting so it's almost like a long term recomp effect.