2,4-DiNitroPhenol [DNP]

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Heretic, Jan 10, 2004.

1. johntt44

johntt44 Member

I had a stupid shirt 20+ yrs ago that said" Broken bones are temporary, trophies last forever." It was from racing motocross. My legs still hurt sometimes so the sentiment has worn off! I still have a couple of trophies in a box on my garage.

2. Sworder

Sworder Member

I was wondering if DNP would be bad for somebody with pancreatitis? I can't find any data that suggests it would.

3. Eman

Eman Member

I can find studies if you want but the only link I know of would be an increase in calcium in the blood, which can occur from DNP intake. Hyper... calcium? calcemia? is a potential cause for pancreatitis.

88GENERAL88 likes this.
  4. Michael Scally MD

Michael Scally MD Doctor of Medicine

Millard Baker and 88GENERAL88 like this.
  5. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

6. Eman

Eman Member

He attached it as a PDF.

7. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

I'm a goober, I just clicked the link. Thanks

8. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

9. Kracken

Kracken Member

The article didn't say how much he took, although probably no one knows.

10. Sworder

Sworder Member

I have looked around and haven't found anything concrete. I don't really have problems losing fat and am done with my short cut so I am staying away for the time being.

11. roastdawg

roastdawg Member

Is there any benefit from either micro dosing DNP or taking only one larger dose until it clears your system then repeating? Most dnp cycles I read about seem to be between 200mg and 600mg a day for around a week. With around a 48hr half life the stuff builds up in your system quickly on daily dosing. Can you get any benefits from much smaller dosing scheme? Like 100mg a day for a week or 600mg at once and then wait til it clears your system to do it again?

12. Eman

Eman Member

There is some merit to 50-100mg dosing, but I would not recommend 600mg dosing.

What exactly are you trying to achieve?

88GENERAL88 and FishnTom like this.
  13. Sworder

Sworder Member

At 600 mg side effects aren't unbearable. If you can do larger doses of tren you can handle the sides of DNP. I wouldn't recommend 600 mg either however, I just don't think it's worth it. Keeping sides to a barely noticeable level is the sweet spot imo!

14. roastdawg

roastdawg Member

Just trying to see if you can get some fat loss from the compound while all but eliminating risks and sides.

When I said 600mg I just meant one single 600mg dose. Then don't take anymore for two weeks or so until it's cleared your system.

15. Eman

Eman Member

Side effects are not the same between different DNP users. One individual can feel generally fine at a gram and the next may struggle at 400mg or even 200mg. Dose titration may also play a role in this... I've noticed anecdotally that I tolerate 400mg fine but if I go straight to 400mg or 600mg, etc I don't feel as good as if I started at 200mg and went up over time...

You can't really eliminate risk but you can minimize sides. Taking 600mg once a week would not be worth your time and effort.

Start at 100mg or 200mg and take it from there... you may feel fine at that dose. If not, DNP might not be for you.

88GENERAL88 and roastdawg like this.
  16. roastdawg

roastdawg Member

So you'd expect next to zero fat loss at a one time 600mg dose?

17. Eman

Eman Member

Technically, there would be some kind of fat loss but it would be so insignificant that I'm not sure how to quantify it.

100mg of DNP will, on average, increase BMR by 11%. This is calculated once the DNP dosage you're taking has reached a saturation level, more or less. Thus, you would achieve some fat loss but it would just be from the short and fast spikes in BMR. Also keep in mind that most users will encounter heat and side effects rapidly, despite the long half life... so your not accomplishing your goal there.

Here is what this would look like over the course of 12 weeks:

Screenshot_20190625-141201.png

Here is what 200mg per day would give you:

Screenshot_20190625-141238.png

Which one appears more productive to you?

roastdawg likes this.
  18. roastdawg

roastdawg Member

Thanks for the reply, if I run it I'll try 200mg for a week

19. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

Try 100mg a day or 200mg eod. That will minimize sides and still bring weight loss as higher cycles, just take longer tho.

MindlessWork and roastdawg like this.
  20. Lizard King

Lizard King Member

I created on a long while ago, I don't know how to upload an Excel spreadsheet here but have it posted on my board. Millard, please delete if needed.
    Thanks
    DNP Calculator