2,4-DiNitroPhenol [DNP]

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Heretic, Jan 10, 2004.

1. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Will check it out and thanks for sharing this one as I was also looking for such a calculator.

Not sure if you can attach things like Word or Excel documents here.

2. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

Thank you for taking the time to create and share that with us. I appreciate that.

3. FishnTom

FishnTom Member

DNP is the shit if your educated on it and use it correctly

4. ItsDaBoii

ItsDaBoii Member

It is but problem is you cant even get your hands on it in europe :D

FishnTom likes this.
  5. FishnTom

FishnTom Member

If you look hard enough you can find it or make it

6. Michael Scally MD

Michael Scally MD Doctor of Medicine

Kintz P, Gheddar L, Ameline A, et al. Complete Post-mortem Investigations in a Death Involving clenbuterol After Long-term Abuse. Journal of Analytical Toxicology 2019. Complete Post-mortem Investigations in a Death Involving Clenbuterol After Long-term Abuse

The body of a 61-year-old man was found at his home by his wife, lying on the floor, near the bathroom, around midnight. He was known to be training for bodybuilding, using anabolic steroids.

Police investigations revealed the presence of two types of tablets at home, one supposed to contain clenbuterol (0.040 mg) and the other stanozolol (10 mg). Testing the tablets revealed different dosages from what was expected, i.e., 0.073 and 11.5 mg/tablet, for clenbuterol and stanozolol, respectively.

External body examination and autopsy, which was performed the next day, revealed generalized organ congestion and lack of any traumatic injury (confirmed by radiology). Cardiomegaly, with a heart weighing 692 g, was obvious. Anatomic pathology tests did not reveal evidence of malformations, but atheromatous plaque was identified in the coronaries during complete histology investigations.

Femoral blood, urine, bile, gastric contents and two strands of hair (6 cm) were collected for toxicology. These specimens were submitted to standard analyses, but also to a specific LC–MS-MS method for clenbuterol and stanozolol testing.

Clenbuterol was identified in all the tissues, including femoral blood (1.1 ng/mL), urine (7.2 ng/mL), bile (2.4 ng/mL), gastric content (3.2 ng/mL) and hair (23 pg/mg). Stanozolol only tested positive in hair (11 pg/mg). All other analyses were negative, including blood alcohol and drugs of abuse.

The pathologists concluded to cardiac insufficiency with support of cardiomegaly, in a context involving repetitive abuse of anabolic drugs. This case indicates that more attention should be paid to clenbuterol, a drug widely used as a stimulant by people who want to lose weight, athletes and bodybuilding practitioners.

Eman likes this.
  7. Ratchet

Ratchet Member

Slowly reading though this thread, lots of good info.
    I've got some crystal DNP raws, not convinced on the strength of it, I know it's meant to be weaker than the powder. No doubt its dnp as it stained my hand yellow, did the burn test and it went up in flames, the problem is I'm not feeling any heat off it not even after eating carbs, weightloss has slowed right down too since starting my own caps. I understand you can build a tolerance to it so it may be that. Is there anywhere in the UK that you can get it tested for purity and how much these test would cost?

8. boxer15

boxer15 Member

I didn't experience the heat from carbs either, but when I was on my body temperature was way high. By second week I was at 104°F.

bigrobbie likes this.
  9. ordered the book “illegaly thin” which from what ive researched goes into all the studies and data from when it used as a prescription, really like DNP and believe its healthier than other fatburners

bigrobbie likes this.
  10. bigrobbie

bigrobbie Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

My wife wants to do a low dose DNP run. 3 weeks 100mg e.d.
    She is prescribed adderall...is anyone aware of adverse interactions when taken at same time?
    I Googled this question and couldn't find much.
    Any feedback welcomed.

11. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

Not aware of any, will actually help with the fatigue.

bigrobbie likes this.
  12. Sworder

Sworder Member

100mg is a good dose IMO!

bigrobbie likes this.
  13. bigrobbie

Do you think the fact she takes adderall could cause adverse interactions?

14. bigrobbie

I think you might be onto something there...DNP makes you lethargic from my experience. I've used clen in past to combat this but her prescribed addy dosage may help quite a lot! Thanks for pointing that out!

Tiredandhot likes this.
  15. I personally take adderall everyday, fairly high dose. Also have taken moderately high dose of DNP and did not experience any side effects that I’d contribute to the combination of the two. Only experienced the common dnp sides.

bigrobbie likes this.
  16. bigrobbie

Thank you for your input. If I were combining the two I wouldn't care as much but since it's my wife I needed some confirmation.
    So we agree 100mg e.d. for 3 weeks is a good run for her as a first time DNP user?

17. Sworder

Sworder Member

You know these case studies that Dr Scally posts
    "bodybuilder dead"
    "toxology reports cardiac blablabla as a result of lethal drug combination. Drugs found in the system:
    DNP
    Adderal
    Nicotine
    caffine
    alcohol"

I wouldn't take the risk honestly, not saying the risk is huge but don't be a statistic. Adderal isn't good for you, it constricts blood flow, causing tooth loss, and a bunch of other stuff.

It's an addictive drug too, you don't want her to increase the adderal because of the lethargy. When your body says stop You need to STOP. Don't kick your body to life with drugs. That's asking for trouble!

bigrobbie likes this.
  18. bigrobbie

I believe that's the smartest reply I've read in a while. Thank you...
    I will keep tabs on her addy dosage to ensure she doesn't double up. I will also keep her temp monitored.
    First sign of distress pulling the plug.
    Do I need to get her some liv52 or milk thistle...not well educated on DNP liver enzyme manipulation/effects...

19. If it were my woman I’d lean towards the 100mg everyday too. IMO, it’s best to use a smaller dose that still allows the user to do light activities such as walking on a treadmill. Too high of a dose can be counter productive when it limits one to a couch and a fan.

bigrobbie likes this.
  20. Sworder

Sworder Member

I get UDCA prescribed from my doc for gallstones (ursadiol.) I like taking it to keep my liver enzymes to get too bad.

I did a run of 100mg DNP a couple weeks ago, I only lasted 3 days the fatigue became counter productive.