• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.
Ordered a lot of Bayer Testoviron and some other stuff like Bayer Rimobolan from this site and couldn’t be happier with the service and quality of the items. I got the test and primo tested by Janoshik and the results came back today, I also compared the ampoules with people I know who live in Turkey and Pakistan and they were identical. The Turkish Bayer primo also verified successfully on the app. Will post bloodwork soon too.View attachment 138330View attachment 138331
That's great news as I have a bunch of the Bayer Rimobolan from them, can't wait to try it out.

Ordered a lot of Bayer Testoviron and some other stuff like Bayer Rimobolan from this site and couldn’t be happier with the service and quality of the items. I got the test and primo tested by Janoshik and the results came back today, I also compared the ampoules with people I know who live in Turkey and Pakistan and they were identical. The Turkish Bayer primo also verified successfully on the app. Will post bloodwork soon too.View attachment 138330View attachment 138331
Thank you for the positive contributions to the Community! I know many older folks who have been members here, and elsewhere, who simply won't buy top shelf human grade gear when their plan had always been to pay their dues in life and then enjoy some of the finer things the world has to offer...including the best human grade aas available.
At the top of the Mountain, Primobolan has always been the Flagship. Folks have become so jaded over the last decade plus as we've seen the counterfeiters hone their craft and brazenly show off fakes that are nearly identical to the real McCoy.

Then there's 24hreup. These folks turned their lights on for the first time more than a decade ago.
Perhaps they've always been dialed in but I really started to notice these folks really start to take an interactive role in our Community starting 3 or 4 years ago.
Before that, the site always had an air of mystery about it...for me, anyway.
Page after page of human grade gear and gh. It was hard for me to believe all that beautiful and almost impossible to find(by me) aas & gh was at my fingertips and mine for the taking.
If you go back a few years in this thread I had given some praise to 24hr and then a member had some issue and looked to me like he was being ignored and that it was happening after I gave a "Thumbs Up". I took off on the rep and "The Man Behind the Mirror"(whoever runs things at 24hr).
The member was taken care of and it signaled the beginning of a more personable 24hr where I was concerned.
I've gotten to know some of the folks behind the scenes at 24hr. Yes, its a business and they are in it for the money. There is, however, a way to go about things that separates the good guys and the ones who will take short cuts to get as much $$ as possible that has the well being of members/customers way down the list of priorities for a source.
24hreup sincerely has a sense and a feeling of responsibility to the Community.
If there was a model for new website sources to follow I'd like to point to 24hr as that model to follow to be successful and do right by its customers.
I don't think it would be something that could happen, though. You can't speed up or follow how 24hr came to be where it is today.
First...you can't teach a new website owner how to have the connections 24hr has come to have. There are relationships that have been forged over time. There have been events that have taken place with connections and manufacturers that one has to have been part of and survived that has built trust that isn't simply given between entities and the people behind those entities.

24hreup has put in work. Earned the trust. The products that are for sale on 24hr's site are as genuine as they come. The real deal. There are products on the site that I would not trust and purchase from ANYONE or ANY OTHER SOURCE.
I'll give you a couple of examples; March Blue Hearts. These have to be one of the most faked orals of all time. A week @30mg a day of real deal Blue Hearts and the strength alone will tell you if you've got the real thing or not.
Another product I'm not referring guys anywhere else but 24 to buy is Humatrope.
There are so many things working against us when it comes to pharm gh that is legally available in a part of the world many can't discuss without cursing it to hell. Turkey. Unless you've seen it and know how things are most can't imagine. There are 2 or 3 international warehouse suppliers with products from that part of the world have to buy from. Its why lists/menus are so similar. There are also lists of straight counterfeits that look the part and are literally a fraction of the cost of their legit counterparts.
Pricing for int sources from there and legit products are going to be very close to one another. Volume buying is the only way to put distance between sources. That, and working in fakes with the legit. Its maddening.
Even with a legit humatrope product, I'm told there's a way for unscrupulous sources to sub the lower iu cartridge for the higher to increase profits.
24hr is committed to building trust in the Community and is doing it the right way. It takes time and letting us all see and earn trust.
I do some "consulting" for 24hr. Based where they are it helps to have friends with feet on the ground where they do a large part of their biz.
I can tell you that 24hr is highly organized with a clear game plan. There are 20 products going out for testing in the next few days. Products on the Domestic list. 24hr is picking up the tab.
When I suggested the bill be split or picked up by a particular lab because they will ultimately profit from large scale testing. He said, "Ben, its a small price to pay to help gain and keep the trust of the most important piece of the equation...our customers."
They have a unique customer base that takes time to build.
Deep pockets that know when to spend freely.
Last thing. 24hr is committed to testing as well as being a positive force in the Community. They know who butters their bread. Giving back. I've turned to 24hr on more than one occasion to help members scammed by sources from the wrong side of the tracks.
I'm glad 24hreup is here and I'm happy to call them a Friend to me and to the Community.
I apologize if I crossed any lines I shouldn't have, 24hreup? But I don't only rip into sources...i also like to give credit where its due.

I’ve ordered international from them and was extremely pleased, I’ve been wanting to try their domestic line but lack of info and testing has kept me from doing so. If their domestic turns out to be as good as the international line then I’m all in.

That's great news as I have a bunch of the Bayer Rimobolan from them, can't wait to try it oun
That's great news as I have a bunch of the Bayer Rimobolan from them, can't wait to try it out.
Testoviron is brown pakistan Amps or clear glass amps?

Are these brown Pakistan Testoviron or the clear glass ones?

24hreup​

you said,, "DO NOT under any circumstances take responsibility for Customs seizures! " =====why !!!=====
it not my fault,, that you can,t get the package pass the Customs,
i pay,, you Deliver :)

I have hutech test cyp 250, mast enth 200, and 25mg drol tabs.

Any feedback on hu-tech in general and any testing done??? @24hrrep

Batch numbers are:

Mast enth 200 - lot # 0587789

Test cyp 250 - lot # 0587890

Anadrol 25mg - batch # 05807789

Any info anecdotally or via testing please lmk!!

Also are yall now on to newer batches or are the ones i still have current. Thanks.

I placed my first order with 24hreup on September 15. I ordered some metformin (Merck Metformin was in the product picture) for my wife, and wanted the 400 ct Bayer Proviron Bulk deal that was available at the time. They took the order, collected my bitcoins and confirmed everything the following day.

Didn't hear anything, didn't see anything and two and a half weeks later I sent an email. My shipment hadn't even gone out yet. Four days later I received an email with tracking and they had upgraded it to airmail delivery which I thought was cool. No other explanation

Received the order 2 weeks later. Well, only part of the order - it was only the metformin. It was supposed to be Merck but it was Bilim Pharmaceutical brand instead. I needed to ask them about the proviron. They replied back that they would look into it and get back to me. I had to send them another email asking the same thing. This time they said they were awaiting stock and would compensate me for the wait time. I waited 2 more weeks and had to contact them again. This time they offered a replacement product. It would be 500 tabs of Deus Medical as replacement for the 400 tabs of Bayer proviron, or a bitcoin refund. I don't like the idea of receiving bitcoin from a foreign source so I took the Deus Medical instead. No compensation for the switch, only compensation for the long wait time.

2 months after the order was placed, I received my shipment.

So they'll take your payment before letting you know if they actually have the product in stock. That's bullshit because then you're stuck afterwards. Hey, Deus Medical proviron might be great, who knows, but it's not Bayer proviron. And they swapped out the Merck brand Metformin for Bilim brand.

It's one thing to know this before payment, it's another when it's after payment. I'll never order again.

Yeah, something like that leaves a sour taste. Thank you. I was just looking at the new BC atm today at the store. All I wanted was Pharm Test, now I'm reconsidering where I'll find it. 2 months...... damn. Did it ship from the phillipines? Via donkey?
I placed my first order with 24hreup on September 15. I ordered some metformin (Merck Metformin was in the product picture) for my wife, and wanted the 400 ct Bayer Proviron Bulk deal that was available at the time. They took the order, collected my bitcoins and confirmed everything the following day.

Didn't hear anything, didn't see anything and two and a half weeks later I sent an email. My shipment hadn't even gone out yet. Four days later I received an email with tracking and they had upgraded it to airmail delivery which I thought was cool. No other explanation

Received the order 2 weeks later. Well, only part of the order - it was only the metformin. It was supposed to be Merck but it was Bilim Pharmaceutical brand instead. I needed to ask them about the proviron. They replied back that they would look into it and get back to me. I had to send them another email asking the same thing. This time they said they were awaiting stock and would compensate me for the wait time. I waited 2 more weeks and had to contact them again. This time they offered a replacement product. It would be 500 tabs of Deus Medical as replacement for the 400 tabs of Bayer proviron, or a bitcoin refund. I don't like the idea of receiving bitcoin from a foreign source so I took the Deus Medical instead. No compensation for the switch, only compensation for the long wait time.

So they'll take your payment before letting you know if they actually have the product in stock. That's bullshit because then you're stuck afterwards. Hey, Deus Medical proviron might be great, who knows, but it's not Bayer proviron. And they swapped out the Merck brand Metformin for Bilim brand.

It's one thing to know this before payment, it's another when it's after payment. I'll never order again.

Yeah, something like that leaves a sour taste. Thank you. I was just looking at the new BC atm today at the store. All I wanted was Pharm Test, now I'm reconsidering where I'll find it. 2 months...... damn. Did it ship from the phillipines? Via donkey?

I’ve since seen that there is a shortage of Bayer proviron everywhere. That was the delay. If they would have been upfront in the first place I would have been happy with them but to accept an order, accept payment, and ship the metformin (which was like $60 of the $295 order) before even informing me they were out of the proviron was bullshit.

Then the bait and switch of Merck and Bayer for fucking Bilim Pharmaceutical and Deus Medical. Just not the same. I get that Deus Medical is supposedly India pharmaceutical, but comparing that to Bayer - it’s practically UGL.

This is why we always ask resellers for photos of their stock. To make sure they carry inventory. It looks to me like 24hreup is just a middleman with no real “warehouse”.

I’ve since seen that there is a shortage of Bayer proviron everywhere. That was the delay. If they would have been upfront in the first place I would have been happy with them but to accept an order, accept payment, and ship the metformin (which was like $60 of the $295 order) before even informing me they were out of the proviron was bullshit.

Then the bait and switch of Merck and Bayer for fucking Bilim Pharmaceutical and Deus Medical. Just not the same. I get that Deus Medical is supposedly India pharmaceutical, but comparing that to Bayer - it’s practically UGL.

This is why we always ask resellers for photos of their stock. To make sure they carry inventory. It looks to me like 24hreup is just a middleman with no real “warehouse”.
I've seen here people complaining about their domestic orders as well. Someone orders a brand and they take their coin and send them gear from another lab without letting them know. I would never order from them.

Damn this guy is still around? I'm definitely gonna back read the thread. Anything that stands out I should be aware of? I know there was problems awhile back. It almost looks like we have several decent sources these days across the board.

Thank you for your feedback its valued and very important

2 months to receive your full order is too long

In case the delay is our fault -Then we offer compensation.

If we run out of stock on certain products we might substitute with a different brand or offer another solution
Its also written in our FAQ.

However we are aware that some customers only want a specific brand and might not be satisfied with a substitute

- So I fully agree if you was not informed about the substitute and the proviron being out earlier in the process the blame is all ours

And if that is the case then you have our sincere apology and we are committed to make it right
with you fast as possible -I will look into this case personally please take contact to me in PM

Thank you

Last edited:
I have hutech test cyp 250, mast enth 200, and 25mg drol tabs.

Any feedback on hu-tech in general and any testing done??? @24hrrep

Batch numbers are:

Mast enth 200 - lot # 0587789

Test cyp 250 - lot # 0587890

Anadrol 25mg - batch # 05807789

Any info anecdotally or via testing please lmk!!

Also are yall now on to newer batches or are the ones i still have current. Thanks.

I Dont think we have any new recent test reports on Hutech

I will check up and see if i can find any if I do I will post them up in the thread

We compensate for testing so if you are interested in sending those in for a lab test we will compensate you for doing so -We will cover the expenses in form of store credit or send you a new identical order to one being tested.

Thank you

25% OFF INTERNATIONAL FOR THE REST OF 2020 !!
Check out with Coupon code : " MESO25 "

*Excluded *Deus Medical *US Dom.*Bulkdeals *Promotional
---------------------------
DEUS MEDICAL DECEMBER PROMOTION

10 % OFF ALL PRODUCTS
+ BUY 2 GET 1 FREE BONUS ON SELECTED PRODUCTS:

-DECAMED PP 100 (Nandrolone Phenylpropionate)
-WINIMED SUSPENSION 50 (Stanozolol Water Suspension)
-TURIMED 10 (Turinabol)
-CYTOMED 25 (Liothyronine Sodium (T3)

Each order that will have at least 2 boxes of one of these 4 products ordered will get 3rd as a bonus !!
Bonus Products will be added automatically to your order at the shipping warehouse

24HREUP.BIZ
Support
WICKR cs24hreup
LIVE CHAT ON SITE

I Dont think we have any new recent test reports on Hutech

I will check up and see if i can find any if I do I will post them up in the thread

We compensate for testing so if you are interested in sending those in for a lab test we will compensate you for doing so -We will cover the expenses in form of store credit or send you a new identical order to one being tested.

Thank you

Are yall still sending the same batch #'s i posted. Seems dumb to me to test a batch no longer in circulation bc if the mast e 200 tests great and i use my store credit to get more mast if its a new batch then im out more money time and effort having to test them...do you see my dilemma??