250mg test e week blood work results

Mario91

Hello guys i need some advice, im on 250 test e pin 125mg on Monday and Thursday. I don't take any anti estrogen and i don't have any symptom of gyno, water retention ecc..
Estrogen came back pretty high. I have arimidex on hand in case. Blood thaken the day before the second injection
Sorry for my shitty English im Italian.

Attachments

• IMG_20220201_214537.jpg
    IMG_20220201_214537.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 216
Hello guys i need some advice, im on 250 test e pin 125mg on Monday and Thursday. I don't take any anti estrogen and i don't have any symptom of gyno, water retention ecc..
Estrogen came back pretty high. I have arimidex on hand in case. Blood thaken the day before the second injection
Sorry for my shitty English im Italian.
Your estrogen is high but not crazy high, I personally think Arimidex (Anastrozole) will tank it too low, start off with 6.25mg of Aromasin (Exemestine) 3 times a week , they come in 25mg tabs usually so you’ll need to buy a pill cutter and chop them up into 4 to get 6.25mg.

Re test in 6 weeks and post results back up.

Last edited:
Your estrogen is high but not crazy high, I personally think Arimidex (Anastrozole) will rank it too low, start off with 6.25mg of Aromasin (Exemestine) 3 times a week , they come in 25mg tabs usually so you’ll need to buy a pill cutter and chop them up into 4 to get 6.25mg.

Re test in 6 weeks and post results back up.
No he shouldn't take an AI if he feels right. It's not high for the amount of testosterone he has.

What am I missing, this isn't even close to realistic at 250 a week????
10,000 @ 250 a week spit, I'm not buying it.

Maybe I don't understand foreign numbering, are you supposed to move the decimal over a spot?
900 @ 250 seems a lot closer to reality.

This bloodwork is not right. 1500 pg/ml free test off 250mg? I think they manually had to input the data and someone was off on the commas by 1.

Guys i know the results are crazy high for 250 a week!! And no im not a newbie .. Im a competitor!! Im espect to be around 2500ng total..not that crazy high!!! The last photo show my legs!!
This is my lab after taken 250 mg test a week and the second lab is before i take the cycle!! Same laboratories no joke!!
The lab is a private hospital in Italy!!
Sorry for my English

Attachments

Last edited:
Im serious WTF happen?
My gym buddy same dose same test label come back at 2376ng total!! Im just shoked
I go to the same labs for years and this is the first Time labs comes this fucked up!!
Im pretty big and strong but this is just crazy.
I switch from underground labs test to pharma grade but i don't think is the answer and for people asking.. No i don't jab 250 three times a week!

no dude.. you're either trolling of you have some insanely over dosed testosterone. if you pull 10,000ng/dl from 250 a week then technically speaking, you'd only need 15mg to 20mg per week for TRT... FIFTEEN TO TWENTY MILLIGRAMS. nope nope
Sorry but im not trolling.
I post mine entire result from private Hospital label! I go from 650ng total test, to this crazy high number on 250 test. I know its sound crazy, but i go to the same label from Years and this is the first time come back this fucking high!! I think this time the results is not right!! My buddy , same label same dose come back at a bit over 2000 total.
Wtf is wrong i pay money for this shit label is not mine fault

Someone’s telling some lies in here.
Please tell me what I get from telling lies?!
want mine Instagram page to see if im a real competitor or a lier?
i post two blood work same label, same name, same doctor. Before taking 250 test u can see label,come back at 650ng total after months on 250 come back at over 9000 and a free of 1500 . I go to the same label from Years, and this is the first time seems to be fucked up.
i believe mine level come back around a bit over 2000 total not that fucking crazy high!
in addiction to that, my gym buddy take blood work at the same dose and label as me.. Same day and he results came back at a bit over 2300ng total. Believe me i have no business to troll people on internet! Im not that kind of person.
I believe this time the results came back fucked up but is really strange. I go to this label at least 10 times and nothing strange happen. Is pretty expensive in Italy because is a private Hospital service.
Sorry for my shitty English im Italian

Back