4 weeks into Body Opus diet and just 100mg/wk TRT

Discussion in 'Training Forum' started by Demondosage, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

Discovered it after bloods. I'm glad I found out too because I started using Winny on Friday which raises cholesterol levels. So going to cut Winny to 3x a week at 50mg each , change diet, cardio on the daily, and limit certain foods

2. A little off topic, but mentioning Winny...I realize most will run it towards the end of the cycle, but was wondering your thoughts on Var in general?

3. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

I like Anavar a lot. Unfortunately I can't run it anymore because I'm a diabetic and almost any oral will throw my glucose high, even anavar. But anavar is good because you can run it out longer than other orals without the ramifications on health and as bad on liver

TorroXL likes this.
  4. How would you recommend going about for a first time use on Var? I hear you need to be taking 60mg/day in order to truly reap benefits. Also, that you have to go at least 8 weeks, but i would rather do 6 weeks. What say you?

5. gr8whitetrukker

gr8whitetrukker Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Odd for some one in your shape and low body weight to be diabetic
    Could your past insulin use of caused this?

6. Tdflorida

Tdflorida Member

How old are you Demon?

7. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

I'm 36

8. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

Nah, never used it that much or for that long, usually limited it to only 3-4 wks at a time and maybe once or twice a year. What probably caused this was a combination of broken sleep, training and dieting too much and my immune system deciding to tell my pancreas to fuck off. Or the combination of eating about 8 cups of rice a day for a long time. I quit asking why, I just deal with it. I take insulin the way a person takes TRT, yea poking ur finger 5x a day sucks but it becomes part of life just like meal prep. I've been a diabetic for about 4 years now, hasn't stopped me

9. ErikR

ErikR Member

That sucks. One of the big selling points for a low carb diet are better cholesterol levels (supposedly ).

Mbell4377 likes this.
  10. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

Initially, but with some people extreme low carb and higher fat = high cholesterol

11. Mbell4377

Mbell4377 Member

Brought my cholesterol to manageable levels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

It's not everybody, but if u look up low carb/high fat diets and cholesterol you'll see that it can skyrocket some people's levels

Oregongearhead likes this.
  13. JRA

JRA Member

Not from what I have read by Dr.Jeff Volek, PhD and Dr. Stephen Phinney, MD/PhD. Just the opposite.

Mbell4377 likes this.
  14. JRA

JRA Member

Have you tried any Generation UCan? Starch without the carbs.

15. Mbell4377

Mbell4377 Member

I think it would depend on what type of fats they're ingesting...

16. JRA

JRA Member

Mbell4377 likes this.
  17. Mbell4377

Mbell4377 Member

18. JRA

JRA Member

Yea, fat gets a bad rap which is unfounded.

Mbell4377 likes this.
  19. Mbell4377

Mbell4377 Member

I've always had great luck on low to no carbs, my bloodwork is always perfect, I tend to focus on intaking good fats though

20. JRA

JRA Member

I don't know what a good fat is. I take my milk full fat or use heavy cream, and eat all the fat in my steaks. I also get my fats from nuts and avocados.

Mbell4377 likes this.