4 weeks into Body Opus diet and just 100mg/wk TRT

Discussion in 'Training Forum' started by Demondosage, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Mbell4377

Mbell4377 Member

Well the nuts and avocados would fall under good fat, lol
    I'm talking omega-3-6 and 9 fats, monounsaturated such as macadamia nut oil, etc...
    Good fats improve insulin sensitivity and help metabolism

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

Yea, people say alot of things, but it doesn't apply to everyone

Mbell4377 likes this.
  3. JRA

JRA Member

I understand your point, but these are not just "people" off the street.

Mbell4377 likes this.
  4. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

They ain't bodybuilders either, there guys who probably stopped off and got a milkshake on the way to their seminars. They're authors too, theyre gonna talk abt things that sell. It's like that plant based diet guy, he claims you can get all your nutrients through plants but try it and see how strong you are.

5. JRA

JRA Member

Not even close. You like a lot of carbs for BB, good for you. I am not a believer in that method. Plants are great for horses, elephants and cows.

6. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

To each their own man. All I'm sharing is what I've noticed from that diet. Great results but high cholesterol , that's just me, not saying everyone

7. Tdflorida

Tdflorida Member

Horses elephants and cows are huge...go figure.....

8. JRA

JRA Member

Nothing like a Belgian Blue Bull.

9. JRA

JRA Member

Not to be confused with Belgian blue balls.;)

10. showstoppa

showstoppa Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Who cares what total cholesterol is. How are your ratios? Did they improve? Usually they do on any type of lower carb diet.

11. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

Well, I care. Ratios weren't bad but I think my reading was like a 3.1 for ratio of hdl to ldl, the LDL was 174 itself, I'm guessing that some of the fattier foods I was eating combined with a drastic weight drop in a short amount of time had thrown cholesterol high. Also, Im not sure on this but I ate really bad the day prior to the bloodwork. I'm talking about an all out binge that day, but I don't know how much 1 day of bad eating can effect a cholesterol reading the next day

12. Im still low carbing it (not keto) and consuming tons of coconut oil and extra-virgin olive oil so my TRT bloodtest results on Feb 2 should have my lipids test too . We will see the effects/results of a high protein , high good fats diet ...my last lipids test last yr on a high carb diet wasnt so good...:confused:

13. Tdflorida

Tdflorida Member

Hey had a question maybe someone could answer. Ive been on my first run of trt at 200mg a week and was wondering if my levels come back too high when I get my bloodwork the doc may lower the dosage. I mean I feel great but docs nowadays are sketchy on what they prescribe.

My question is can I not take my last injection lets say 7 -10 before my bloodwork test so that it doesnt show a higher level as if i had pinned the day before? Ive heard docs will lower the dosage because levels are too high not realizing, "yeah idiot because I just took a shot yesterday and your drawing my blood the next day!"

I kinda want to cruise on the 200 for a while. I hope i explained this well. Thanks for any advice. My T levels were 200's, Im sure they are better now and just dont know what the doc will do. As long as my tests come back good I dont think the doc would want to reduce but just wondering.

TD

14. Just Fish

Just Fish Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

If you want lower t levels just inject less. If I was you I would just stick with what was prescribed and see where your levels are at. That way your doc can either adjust testosterone dosage or add an AI if your tt is within range and your e2 is elevated. For Trt you don't want supraphysiological levels anyway. That is were blasting or running a cycle comes in. Better to have your Trt dialed in to healthy numbers before you start messing around

Mbell4377 and Tdflorida like this.
  15. Tdflorida

Tdflorida Member

Yeah i was thinking about that. Iv got to request a full panel with everything checked. Seems like nowadays ya gotta do half the doctors work for them.

16. Just Fish

So true, it's a fucking joke. Make sure you get the sensitive testosterone and estrogen test. LC/MS tests

Tdflorida likes this.
  17. Tdflorida

Tdflorida Member

Cool, thanks for that info Just Fish.

Just Fish likes this.
  18. Tdflorida

Tdflorida Member

I wouldnt think i would need to worry about an Ai on only 200mg a week of cyp. Wife cant have kids so not worried about sperm count on trt. No kids for us.

19. Just Fish

200mg a week is actually on the high side for weekly dosage. If you go on most Trt forums the average seems to be 100-150mg per week. Everyone is different though. I'm currently taking 100mg every 5 days. I feel every 5 days is often enough to keep levels stable. That equates to just under 150mg per week. My goal is to keep my testosterone in the top of range without an AI. I'm getting tested in the next few weeks I'll let you know how it goes. If I don't post within 2 weeks message me cause I forgot lol.

Mbell4377 and Tdflorida like this.
  20. Just Fish

If you just started Trt I would be surprised if your e2 wasn't out of range on that dosage.