4 weeks into Body Opus diet and just 100mg/wk TRT

Discussion in 'Training Forum' started by Demondosage, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Tdflorida

Tdflorida Member

Yeah im testing on the 10th and im curious what everything will be at. Ive really felt alot better. Had depression, its gone. Concentration problems gone. Def feel way more level and more of a desire to achieve goals again. The perk of gaining some muscle is great. But the stability i feel on trt fucking gold.

Just Fish likes this.
  2. Just Fish

Just Fish Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

It takes 3 or 4 months before you notice the full benefit of Trt. Post your bloods in the testing section when you get them. I feel bad hijacking this dudes thread. Sorry @Demondosage

3. Tdflorida

Tdflorida Member

Wow i thought it was closer too 2 months.... i started last week of OCT. so its been a couple months. From my overall being im not showing any symptoms of the raised E2, maybe a little insomnia but thats it. So who knows, i guess we'll see. Ill post my tests up when i get em.

Just Fish likes this.
  4. Tdflorida

Tdflorida Member

Yeah sorry DemonDosage my bad. I just thought you all were discussing trt at great length so i posted. Sorry guys.

5. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

No, talk freely as you wish. We are here to help

Tdflorida likes this.
  6. Mbell4377

Mbell4377 Member

Tell my two year old son that, lol

My wife had tried for years during a previous marriage, dr told her it'll never happen etc..

Yep, we were blessed with our son at 40yrs old.
    Moral of the story, never say never...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tdflorida likes this.
  7. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

I wouldn't talk about sperm with a two year old, they don't understand that.

Tdflorida, Just Fish and Mbell4377 like this.
  8. Mbell4377

Mbell4377 Member

Lol, that's a good one...
    Me either... ;)

9. Tdflorida

Tdflorida Member

Yikes dude! Yeah im 44 shes 39 weve been tryin for 10 years, spent tens of thousands on iui procedure with no dice, last few years were happy with where were at now but shit that would royaly throw a wrench into the mix if that happened now. 44 with a newborn? Nah im pullin out from now on. Lol

Just Fish and Mbell4377 like this.
  10. Mbell4377

Mbell4377 Member

And I was in trt, talk about a miracle baby. Needless to say, it's been a blessing

11. Tdflorida

Tdflorida Member

Congrats bud, that is rare man. Good on you.

Mbell4377 likes this.

12. This is interesting right here; just shortly into starting TRT with injections (was on Androjel) doc said based on my bloods i would need to get off the TRT and start hcg if we wanted kids. I said fuck it, I liked how my mood and energ and optimism had improved that i didn't want to get on the HCG, not even a couple weeks later and my wife starts having the morning sickness and other classic symptoms. She's about 6 weeks from delivery right now! Go figure. I think initially a spike in Test may make those miracles happen, but at this point there is not way i would get her pregnant, my LH/FSH have been shut down way too long now.

Mbell4377 likes this.
  13. Mbell4377

Mbell4377 Member

My first son was conceived on a test/deca cycle so who knows?!

14. Tdflorida

Tdflorida Member

Its not the guy thats the issue, if your woman doesnt ovulate and no eggs are there, it wont happen.

15. Just Fish

Just Fish Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

When I started androgel my semen volume increased like 10x

16. showstoppa

showstoppa Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Why would you care about the total number when ratio is by far the most important? Also you need to ask yourself what foods are causing you inflammation because if you fix that then your number improves drastically.