A Good Bulking Cycle for a 54 Year Old

I’m 50+ and been bulking for 8 weeks with 300 test, 250 primo and 200 Deca for past 8 weeks and pleased with results. Deca has been great for my joints. Primo keeps my E2 in check.

When having heartburn try eating something. Being on cycle demands more food. No gum, chew, vaping, or smoking. This sends signals to your stomach telling it food is on the way and gets ready by producing acid for digestion. There's also pepcid.

Nausea can be caused by dehydration. Again being on cycle demands more hydration. I drink at least a gallon a day.

High blood pressure can also cause nausea. Check your bp regularly.

Last edited:
Sounds like you're doing old school pyramid cycles. Pick a dose and run it for 12-14weeks. If you're not worried about your hair test, masteron, and npp works great! But I don't know your stats so can't really recommend a dosage.

350 test
250 primo

Run for aslong as 20 weeks- slow, gradual lean gains while keeping health intact. That’s all you need- maybe a little sprinkle of some GH

Hello, I'm new to the forum.
I am 54 years old and have done my share of cycles over the years. This past summer I did 8 weeks on test and deca but my results were not what they used to be.
I train 1.5 to 2 hours 6 days a week.
I then ran into stomach issues with severe heartburn and sometimes nausea.
I just had an endoscopy done with negative results for anything detrimental thankfully.
Has anyone experienced this and what was the remedy for you?
Heartburn means you need to eat food. Nausea means you need a lot more fluids (water). At least this has been my experience.