Adding Primo to 200 TRT

SVENGALI

As title states, any advice or opinions welcome. 200 Test weekly, bloods always between total T 848,862 and 914 w/ e2 at 48, 44 and 62. Ive cut a good % of BF and looking to add 100-300 weekly, already have primo on hand. Currently on a cal and carb restriction to cut another 20. Running semaglutide and hcg as well.
As an aside I have deca, npp, hgh, and mast on hand as well. Ive never run any of the above. Kinda looking to finish up recomp before Summer. Thanks gents.

Hgh is going to help you drop the remaining body fat more than primo would
Yeah im debating getting back on it, but i also know I'm poor another 4-10 back on the scales in water weight which can be a mental struggle personally

Even w that over past experiences ive retained ton of water but yeah its definitely how id reintroduce it.
Do 5 days on 2 days off this helps me with water retention but should not be a problem at that dosage if you are cutting anyways .
If you don't need an ai chances are adding primo will bring down your e2 so pulling bloods 4 weeks in is recommended.
Start with 200 and see where that puts you.
Based on bloods you can add more primo.
Or if estrogen gets to low half the primo and bring in masteron.
Increase the anabolics as you decrease calories.

As title states, any advice or opinions welcome. 200 Test weekly, bloods always between total T 848,862 and 914 w/ e2 at 48, 44 and 62. Ive cut a good % of BF and looking to add 100-300 weekly, already have primo on hand. Currently on a cal and carb restriction to cut another 20. Running semaglutide and hcg as well.
As an aside I have deca, npp, hgh, and mast on hand as well. Ive never run any of the above. Kinda looking to finish up recomp before Summer. Thanks gents.
Seems to be a Very popular cruise these days, Haven't tried it yet but that's my plan for my next cruise test E/C With primo prob 200/100 or 250/125

Do 5 days on 2 days off this helps me with water retention but should not be a problem at that dosage if you are cutting anyways .
If you don't need an ai chances are adding primo will bring down your e2 so pulling bloods 4 weeks in is recommended.
Start with 200 and see where that puts you.
Based on bloods you can add more primo.
Or if estrogen gets to low half the primo and bring in masteron.
Increase the anabolics as you decrease calories.
Thanks a ton. I'll unpack this a bit. I did decide to start w 200 per week and going well thus far. I havent ever used an AI but my #s tend to be a bit elevated so I'm hopeful. I added the 2ius back in today and will check labs in 4 weeks. I generally run 7xs week but not pinning extra 1-2 week wont kill me either. Heres current stack T-200 Primo-200 HCG-3x300 Semaglutide 2mgs HGH-2ius/7

Thanks a ton. I'll unpack this a bit. I did decide to start w 200 per week and going well thus far. I havent ever used an AI but my #s tend to be a bit elevated so I'm hopeful. I added the 2ius back in today and will check labs in 4 weeks. I generally run 7xs week but not pinning extra 1-2 week wont kill me either. Heres current stack T-200 Primo-200 HCG-3x300 Semaglutide 2mgs HGH-2ius/7
I do 3 iu 5x week thats my cruising dose .See how you react for 2-3 weeks and go from there.

Common especially with hair, primo will make you lose hair.
Good to know, I'm bald af and shaved head once I cut back down here a few weeks back so no worries there. Just a super odd feeling on massage the other day and even now like arm hair hypersensitivity, wild stuff.

Good to know, I'm bald af and shaved head once I cut back down here a few weeks back so no worries there. Just a super odd feeling on massage the other day and even now like arm hair hypersensitivity, wild stuff.
I don't know about this i have never experienced it .

Well, I hate to say primo is all the rage but after 250 over 3 injections past 8 days, I feel fucking amazing. Could all be placebo but I'll take it either way.

did you notice a significant reduction in appetite with the semaglutide? my mrs has just started using it. Only one week in at this stage

did you notice a significant reduction in appetite with the semaglutide? my mrs has just started using it. Only one week in at this stage
Yes, .25 hit pretty well, .5 ok, 1.0 was going ok until I lost my boners and libido which was fucked up as Id never had it happen b4. So I dropped it, got sick af and now have played w some ranges and its either not working or killing my dick, so I'm continuing a taper bc this shits lame af when its not working well. When it works it works, you could go Auschwitz style and not even know it. Its pretty fucked up when you have 0 desire to eat at even a base level or get 3 bitesin and are sick feeling.

Hgh is going to help you drop the remaining body fat more than primo would
Added the 2ius back in 8 days ago, no se's yet which is always nice. The primo I dropped to 140 for test 200 bc enough people.spooked me on crashed e2 to run lower first 4 weeks then check bloodwork which is probably smarter. I'll say the 200/200 felt amazing, whether placebo or not, cock was rock hard nonstop and drive for life was through the roof. So, I suppose we will see. It also appears to have hardened up the look a bit so I'm pleased thus far.